Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.5.2

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    March 4, 2019 10:16 PM PST

Warmerise - 2.5.2

- Added an option to return previously purchased weapon skins (The cash is not subtracted from the seller. Return rate is 40% for skins with the price of 1000 cash or less, 10% for skins above 1000 and under 4000 and 8% for skins above 4000)
    - Added "Jet Pass" upgrade to Armory Spot (Now players can only fly Jets after purchasing the Jet pass, it lasts until the player leaves the server or is killed by exploded Jet)
    - Updated Armory Spot icons
    - Increased JetShip HP to 1000

Update 1

- Improved anti-hacking protection
    - Fixed bug when it would take 101 damage to kill the player instead of 100
    - Reduced recoil for G36 and LSMG3 by 4%
    - Reduced recoil for Carbine by 2%

Update 2

- Fixed bug when there was no sound when other players would climb the ladder
    - Now "Kick User" button only appears 1 minute after joining the server (to prevent new players from starting kick vote right after joining)
    - Added new region "Europe East"
    - Optimized netcode to reduce lag and improve performance

This post was edited by Admin at March 30, 2019 8:34 AM PDT
  • March 5, 2019 4:43 AM PST

nice max!

• 507 posts
    March 5, 2019 9:28 AM PST
    - Increased JetShip HP to 1000

If your goal was to reduce the Jet spam, why did you double it's health?
    • 998 posts
    March 5, 2019 10:45 AM PST

chronospectrum said: - Increased JetShip HP to 1000 If your goal was to reduce the Jet spam, why did you double it's health?

Jet spam wasn't about how much HP it had, it was more about how accessible it was. In the past as soon as it spawns, someone hops in.
    But now the players first have to get a coin, then purchase a Jet pass and finally get to the nearest Jet safely.
    On top of that if the player explodes with the Jet, the Jet pass gets revoked so they have to repeat the same steps again.

• 63 posts
    March 5, 2019 11:04 AM PST
    If it wasn't about the hp, it is now.
    • 609 posts
    March 5, 2019 11:24 AM PST

small suggestion: why not teleport the player immedeatly into it

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 5, 2019 11:26 AM PST
    • 507 posts
    March 5, 2019 12:19 PM PST
    Max said:

chronospectrum said: - Increased JetShip HP to 1000 If your goal was to reduce the Jet spam, why did you double it's health?

Jet spam wasn't about how much HP it had, it was more about how accessible it was. In the past as soon as it spawns, someone hops in.
    But now the players first have to get a coin, then purchase a Jet pass and finally get to the nearest Jet safely.
    On top of that if the player explodes with the Jet, the Jet pass gets revoked so they have to repeat the same steps again.

Right, making it less accessible with the jet pass makes total sense, and its a good step in the right direction. Increasing the HP is going to make it a lot harder to destroy the jet once someone does get a coin though.
  • March 5, 2019 12:21 PM PST

it would be nice if you spawned in the jet

• 998 posts
    March 5, 2019 12:43 PM PST

One thing for sure, 500 HP was too little for the amount of work needed to be done to obtain the JetPass. But also can't deny that 1000 HP may be a bit too much, but it's too early to say now, need to give it some time to collect the feedback.

Overall having to get a Jet pass will ensure that there is no Jets flying constantly and if there is Jet, it would unite the team to destroy it as fast as possible so the player doesn't have the time to escape before it explodes, thus revoking the Jet pass.

This post was edited by Admin at March 5, 2019 1:54 PM PST
    • 507 posts
    March 6, 2019 7:11 AM PST
    Max said:

One thing for sure, 500 HP was too little for the amount of work needed to be done to obtain the JetPass. But also can't deny that 1000 HP may be a bit too much, but it's too early to say now, need to give it some time to collect the feedback.

Overall having to get a Jet pass will ensure that there is no Jets flying constantly and if there is Jet, it would unite the team to destroy it as fast as possible so the player doesn't have the time to escape before it explodes, thus revoking the Jet pass.

Again, the Jet Pass is a good idea that I like (skin retuning is also neat, forgot to mention that). It's just the increased HP that I disagree with. Regardless, that's my feedback. Well see if I'm in the minority or not haha
    • 609 posts
    March 6, 2019 10:28 AM PST

Maybe an Increase from 1 to 2 coins would make up for that

• March 6, 2019 10:40 AM PST

the jet pass didnt work, everytime i got into the jet it would say i comitted suicide

• 259 posts
    March 6, 2019 6:59 PM PST

Works fine for me. 

• 259 posts
    March 6, 2019 7:01 PM PST

xVeronica said:

the jet pass didnt work, everytime i got into the jet it would say i comitted suicide

You brought that pass, and you went into the jet but you die? hm

• March 7, 2019 4:28 AM PST

mattyspectrum said:

xVeronica said:

You brought that pass, and you went into the jet but you die? hm

yeah everytime on the map: Outpost

• 3 posts
    March 10, 2019 12:25 AM PST

Please All weapons I'm a former player will you give all in my old account included in my deleted account I have a little something now

• March 17, 2019 12:15 PM PDT

BeyazMelek said:

Please All weapons I'm a former player will you give all in my old account included in my deleted account I have a little something now

thats not how this works

• 998 posts
    March 17, 2019 3:19 PM PDT

Update 1

- Improved anti-hacking protection
    - Fixed bug when it would take 101 damage to kill the player instead of 100
    - Reduced recoil for G36 and LSMG3 by 4%
    - Reduced recoil for Carbine by 2%

• 609 posts
    March 17, 2019 3:59 PM PDT

could you increase the ammo in stock of the lsmg3? the way its designed its built for long distance fire exchange, and lots of shots are missed

• 998 posts
    March 18, 2019 6:04 AM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

could you increase the ammo in stock of the lsmg3? the way its designed its built for long distance fire exchange, and lots of shots are missed

That's why the recoil for LSMG3 has been reduced, so it's easier to hit long distance targets.

Also I might consider making it's scope fullcreen (similar to Sniper rifles) instead of having just a small circle.

• March 18, 2019 6:53 AM PDT

Could you lower the price of capes? They seem a bit overpriced.

• 609 posts
    March 18, 2019 7:21 AM PDT

Max said:

STERBEN99 said:

That's why the recoil for LSMG3 has been reduced, so it's easier to hit long distance targets.

Also I might consider making it's scope fullcreen (similar to Sniper rifles) instead of having just a small circle.

thanks for the clarification

on a side note, regarding your last comment, I'd advice against - even tho its a weapon thats mainly used for long long (actually medium) combat it doesn't pack enough heat to limitate the view of the player of his surroundings and therefore disbaling him for noticing approaching enemies.

but hey, your game  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 22 posts
    March 18, 2019 9:51 AM PDT

Max said:

STERBEN99 said:

YESSS

Making the scope fullscreen would definitly help a lot. And speaking of scopes, have you ever thought of letting us customize our guns? For instance, when I get the 'Vector X' and the 'Blast Gun' I'd like to add a scope to it. In general it would be nice to have scopes with better range on the sniper rifles, and being able to customize it would definitly make it a lot better. Just a thought.

• March 18, 2019 10:06 AM PDT

YESSS

Making the scope fullscreen would definitly help a lot. And speaking of scopes, have you ever thought of letting us customize our guns? For instance, when I get the 'Vector X' and the 'Blast Gun' I'd like to add a scope to it. In general it would be nice to have scopes with better range on the sniper rifles, and being able to customize it would definitly make it a lot better. Just a thought.

If you disable iron sights, or use TPV you will get fullscreen

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 18, 2019 10:07 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    March 18, 2019 10:31 AM PDT

regarding you too (or one idk)

customization would just starting to complicate stuff. we ain't that type of ultra customizable game in which your decision affect the gun

want to hit far with an AR? get a G36, want smth more stady? get a Carbine, easy and simple game design, player friednly

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 18, 2019 10:31 AM PDT