Forums » General

Warmerise Manifesto

• January 27, 2017 7:25 PM PST

A true warrior is not a killing machine. He needs a clear mind and purpose in every action taken. I believe in Gladiators that unite heart, mind and will to achieve victory.

However, sceptical players (those who suffered bad experiences in Warmerise or just think there is nothing new upon the sun) would reply something like this: it is just poetry what you are saying because at the end of the day every one follows his own greed. Moreover, how we know which purpose to follow?

To this confused person I would say some honest words like this: Friend! You are wrong if you think, everyone use the same measure you use. Maybe your arrogance had cloud your vision. However there still people (few) that fights for something you aren't able to see. You have forgotten your initial humble attitude and now you walk with pride. Somehow, you lost your straight purpose. In consequence, you are wandering as a phantom unable to reach the end of your journey.

So how to go back the walked road? It is not possible. What is possible is to rectify your direction by spirit renovation. This is reach by following purposes that approach you to excellence. I ask myself, is there a higher value than friendship? No. Even Happiness and Love depends in friendship because a human being is not a lonely wolf in middle of the tundra he needs others to find his path.

A noble purpose like Friendship is not just a cursi idea to impress people. It is an ideal some brave persons hold with passion and bring it to reality by action. I really believe you are one of those Valiant with the power of changing reality.

You will ask me, after all this words what are you trying to say?  It is a simple invitation for you to transform Warmerise into a greater place. This by promoting meetings between people that seeks to improve. We need to foster great chat, gentle games, honour and high values that not only bring pleasure to the game but also recoat the game with respect.

You will reply, I get your idea but you are saying ethereal words. Speak Clear! Which is the first step to initiate this movement? Well I think that question can't be answer by 1 person. Because this topic involve all the engaged players of warmerise community. Therefore, the first step is to discuss it (that's why I made this post) freely. So increase awarness of this reality is the first goal.

Finally, with this initiative we are not talking about an elite of players, clans or any stupid classification. We are talking about a horizontal share with everyone. What join us together is the determination to learn from others and just have nice time in the game. If you want to row in this direction, communicate this message to your friends and discuss.

To the Stars!
    Klvo

• 309 posts
    January 28, 2017 6:51 AM PST

Klvo said:

A true warrior is not a killing machine. He needs a clear mind and purpose in every action taken. I believe in Gladiators that unite heart, mind and will to achieve victory.

However, sceptical players (those who suffered bad experiences in Warmerise or just think there is nothing new upon the sun) would reply something like this: it is just poetry what you are saying because at the end of the day every one follows his own greed. Moreover, how we know which purpose to follow?

To this confused person I would say some honest words like this: Friend! You are wrong if you think, everyone use the same measure you use. Maybe your arrogance had cloud your vision. However there still people (few) that fights for something you aren't able to see. You have forgotten your initial humble attitude and now you walk with pride. Somehow, you lost your straight purpose. In consequence, you are wandering as a phantom unable to reach the end of your journey.

So how to go back the walked road? It is not possible. What is possible is to rectify your direction by spirit renovation. This is reach by following purposes that approach you to excellence. I ask myself, is there a higher value than friendship? No. Even Happiness and Love depends in friendship because a human being is not a lonely wolf in middle of the tundra he needs others to find his path.

A noble purpose like Friendship is not just a cursi idea to impress people. It is an ideal some brave persons hold with passion and bring it to reality by action. I really believe you are one of those Valiant with the power of changing reality.

You will ask me, after all this words what are you trying to say?  It is a simple invitation for you to transform Warmerise into a greater place. This by promoting meetings between people that seeks to improve. We need to foster great chat, gentle games, honour and high values that not only bring pleasure to the game but also recoat the game with respect.

You will reply, I get your idea but you are saying ethereal words. Speak Clear! Which is the first step to initiate this movement? Well I think that question can't be answer by 1 person. Because this topic involve all the engaged players of warmerise community. Therefore, the first step is to discuss it (that's why I made this post) freely. So increase awarness of this reality is the first goal.

Finally, with this initiative we are not talking about an elite of players, clans or any stupid classification. We are talking about a horizontal share with everyone. What join us together is the determination to learn from others and just have nice time in the game. If you want to row in this direction, communicate this message to your friends and discuss.

To the Stars!
    Klvo

• 33 posts
    January 28, 2017 5:17 PM PST

Great Words Klvo!

• 14 posts
    January 29, 2017 2:05 AM PST

Klvo .....that's some heavy sh*t you've been smoking..... ;-)

• 186 posts
    January 29, 2017 9:30 AM PST

This is the type of post I would like to see more often in this community.

When we all started we weren't as good as we got to be 3 or 4 months after we joined this community.

We all started being worse than we are now. Everyone had a beginning when maybe they got called "noob" once or twice. But then some people start to get better and they do the same that was done to them to the new players. I don't specially like to divide the game in such categories, the noobs and the pros. The only reason for me to use the word noob is to annoy some of my clan members when they are too cocky (iTeam that's you!).

We all should come here to try to have a nice time, make friends, have fun with your friends and clanmates, and many other possibilities you have in this community. We all should be more humble, help the new Warmerise generations, and a lot more things we could do to help the new people instead of what the old players currently do.

Speaking from my own experience here, you start as the new guy fascinated by the good players and clans. Then you start getting better and want to beat that people, and once you achieve a few stuff you already think you are king of the world you might start becoming a little bit more arrogant. But don't worry after you achieve more stuff and play for a couple more years you will realize you are not the big thing and will be a little ashamed of the old you. But that's how life works in general once you start getting better at something you think you are very good but soon after you will see a lot of people who can do better than you.

In conclusion I just want to say this is such a good topic, all the members of the community should work together to improve, being friends or at least being able to coexist, make a server like sky or maybe keep using sky but in a less toxic way and use it for everyone to improve together, giving tips, and not envying those who are better and instead wanting to learn from them, because we all can learn from each other.

Let's try to make Warmerise better and all pull together in the same direction.

Have a nice day!

• 8 posts
    January 29, 2017 9:38 AM PST

Im the best.

• January 29, 2017 10:51 AM PST
    Well Said Klvo! P.S Knife to the end!
  • January 29, 2017 12:06 PM PST

lol Slayer.

And nice Klvo

• 8 posts
    January 29, 2017 1:59 PM PST
    Erlaanz said:

This is the type of post I would like to see more often in this community.

When we all started we weren't as good as we got to be 3 or 4 months after we joined this community.

We all started being worse than we are now. Everyone had a beginning when maybe they got called "noob" once or twice. But then some people start to get better and they do the same that was done to them to the new players. I don't specially like to divide the game in such categories, the noobs and the pros. The only reason for me to use the word noob is to annoy some of my clan members when they are too cocky (iTeam that's you!).

We all should come here to try to have a nice time, make friends, have fun with your friends and clanmates, and many other possibilities you have in this community. We all should be more humble, help the new Warmerise generations, and a lot more things we could do to help the new people instead of what the old players currently do.

Speaking from my own experience here, you start as the new guy fascinated by the good players and clans. Then you start getting better and want to beat that people, and once you achieve a few stuff you already think you are king of the world you might start becoming a little bit more arrogant. But don't worry after you achieve more stuff and play for a couple more years you will realize you are not the big thing and will be a little ashamed of the old you. But that's how life works in general once you start getting better at something you think you are very good but soon after you will see a lot of people who can do better than you.

In conclusion I just want to say this is such a good topic, all the members of the community should work together to improve, being friends or at least being able to coexist, make a server like sky or maybe keep using sky but in a less toxic way and use it for everyone to improve together, giving tips, and not envying those who are better and instead wanting to learn from them, because we all can learn from each other.

Let's try to make Warmerise better and all pull together in the same direction.

Have a nice day!

I totally agree Ps. Im the best
    This post was edited by SlayerPRO at January 29, 2017 2:00 PM PST
    • 141 posts
    February 1, 2017 2:31 AM PST
    Klvo said:

To the Stars!
    Klvo

+1