Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 2096 posts
    October 4, 2021 3:25 PM PDT
    I’m glad that I have a stalker now.
  • October 4, 2021 3:28 PM PDT

Kazuya said:

Doesn't look like lag switch, and you can't mention other people having high ping when you're the foreign one with 300+ ping in Eu constantly. It just seems like he is better than you :) I see no freezing whatsoever, just a sore loser crying after defeat. 

Yo bro lemme increase your knowledge

You’re a good gamer and you constantly get defeated by your opponent in the online game. Here are two possibilities, one is your opponent has very pro expertise over you, and the other is, he/ she is using a lag switch.

Yes, you heard it right, with proper use of the lag switch your opponents always have an advantage over you, as they can rephrase the gameplay to some extent. 

Wonder! How is this possible? Be patience! we get you there. But before jumping directly on how your opponent cheats on an online game, let’s first know what is a lag switch.

How does it work?

Hardware lag switch installed in the middle of the gaming console and your home network. Once the lag switch is activated (usually by toggling the button manually), it fully blocks the internet connection to the gaming console.

It gives a false belief to an online game that the user is offline which freezes the user’s presence on the screen of other online players. But the user still plays the game offline. Meanwhile, the game continuously tries to connect to that user in a hope that the internet connection is going to get back soon. 

Types of Lag Switch

There are a total of three types of Lag Switches. Honestly speaking, these are basically the way of interrupting the internet connection to your gaming device. These are listed as:

Hardware Lag Switch

These are made by adding a physical on-off switch in the middle of an ethernet cable. They are manually toggled to activate and deactivate the internet. 

These types of switches are quite very popular and people love to make them. There are a lot of youtube videos for making a hardware lag switch but later in this post, I guide you to make a lag switch in a very simple way. 

Physically Disconnecting to Network

In this way, the user manually strangulates their home network by manually removing the ethernet cable from the console or by disconnecting other networks such as Wi-Fi.

Therefore, it works like a lag switch but here the gamer needs some extra effort while reaching the cable and unplug and replug (after a few seconds). However, the key point is, it works. 

Software Lag Switching

There is various software that bombards your local network high enough that it consumes all of your bandwidth and little-to-no bandwidth is available to the online game to continually stream the user’s progress. 

There are various softwares that are available in the market that does the lagging stuff with ease. These softwares usually have a timer switch that automatically connects the network once the time is up. 

How to know Someone Using a Lag Switch?

It is hard to interpret whether a user truly gets an internet disconnection or he/she is using a lag switch. But if you observe the gameplay closely you may find it.

These are some of the pointers that may help you in getting your opponent. 

Game Being Laggy

This may sound obvious, but a good way to know is to observe when the games being laggy, is it when your opponents come closer to you? If that happens, there is a higher chance your opponent is using lag switches, especially when it happens repeatedly.

Starts Teleporting Everywhere

When your opponent gets disconnected and then reconnected, the game re-synchronizing which makes you start teleporting, not the host’s gamer. 

However, if you stop teleporting and are still in the game, someone has a lag switch. Many gamers also encountered that they snap ahead about 10 to 30 feet. 

A main key difference between a normal lag and lag switch lagging is, in normal lagging, if you run for a few seconds then you will snap back to where you were while in the lagging switch, you are ahead of 10 to 20 feet from the place where you were. 

Opponent Know Your Moves

When you shoot or surprise your opponent, they know what your move is and they eventually jump around on the screen when you shoot. This also makes them an upper hand over your strategies which then surprise you. 

In short, if you’re running around and the game starts lagging and you instantly meet death, there is a higher chance that one of the players is using a lagging switch.

My Opinion on Lag Switches

The truth is lag switch is the lag witches. I think I get harsh on it but that’s what a hardcore gamer things when he/she feels cheated.

This is not the way to play a game. Some of you may think, I just put a way to make a lag switch but this is just for education purposes. 

As a true gamer, you should always play a fair game, because this is who you are. Cheating doesn’t make anyone superior to others. You may win the game but inside you know how you get the game.

• October 4, 2021 3:32 PM PDT

xKurzy said:

Kazuya said:

Doesn't look like lag switch, and you can't mention other people having high ping when you're the foreign one with 300+ ping in Eu constantly. It just seems like he is better than you :) I see no freezing whatsoever, just a sore loser crying after defeat. 

why so toxic, he fought with all his efforts in the battlefield and you is hurt his feelinks like that? foken community orghh!! 2021 community so toxic.. 

:( why so toxic really Exynom 10-0 u got u banned before for toxic cry bb behavior Robert behave :( pls kids play this game dont set a bad example for them ur a adult no? Or ur mentally handicapped by birth and u display ur retardation on here. :( i will pray for your mental health God have mercy. 

• October 4, 2021 3:37 PM PDT

Manickaa said: I’m glad that I have a stalker now.

Its okay fusion dont cri no one needs to be your stalker to know you :) u just hid yourself with low measures easy to break apart. Grow up or remain a coksuker for the rest of your life. Its never too late to say sorry :) my arms are wide open to accept ur apology for false rumours and misleading others. Just gotta say sorry reaper forgive me in front of everyone. :) RIP KID. EDIT: I forget to say you use your 5 alts to like ur own post and comment on your own post like do you have personality disorder? :0 or high on complexity disorder? Max i luv u bro happy birthday late. 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at October 4, 2021 4:19 PM PDT
    • 2096 posts
    October 4, 2021 3:39 PM PDT
    What
  • October 4, 2021 3:41 PM PDT

Good Night!!! dont fight behind me because you are educated not uneducated :) 

• 45 posts
    October 4, 2021 3:50 PM PDT

xReaperz said:

Manickaa said: His ping stays the same throughout the entire video. The reason he was lagging looks to be of bad internet connection, or he is far away from his own region. Nothing seems out of the ordinary.

(For Manickaa the ghei dresser) (Real name Alex) (Korean BTS) (BF-Caylob and Owen)

Once upon a time there was one person Myriad who said “I’m leaving,” I’m retiring” and it’s been 4 years he’s still on here switching accs and names. His real identity is xFusion+VeronicaCassani+xHysteria. Although he goes by many names and accs along with Mercylan whose aka Zephyrus, Thrush, Korean boy and Myriad is KihyaziN acc he stole from Vavy when Vavy stole from KihyaziN xD. Poor people who believe it is him but isn’t coz my dude pretends to be him and if I remember correct xFusion was always crying in 2018 because of his two faced acts. He likes to cross dress into different genders and people it’s his hobby. Besides he isn’t playing warmerise since 2013-2021 that’s KihyaziN xFusion is playing since 2018 only but since he took over the acc he acts like kihyaziN to avoid getting exposed.
    His other names he goes by are: KonfusioN, xCommander, Arcturus, TraMa, InterAdelia, Manicka, Fatal1ty, ExaltSnipin, Ryunosoke, TarmacHail, and many more I can’t remember. But Xiiros suked his dic to help him with this new identity stuff.

why you bring me in this **** i didnt do **** 

• 241 posts
    October 4, 2021 9:42 PM PDT

max needs to make the rule where everyone who goes off topic and toxic in this thread gets a 1 day ban from this forum topic as actual cheaters reports need some space too ya' know :)

• 375 posts
    October 5, 2021 7:07 AM PDT

xReaperz said:

xKurzy said:

Kazuya said:

why so toxic, he fought with all his efforts in the battlefield and you is hurt his feelinks like that? foken community orghh!! 2021 community so toxic.. 

:( why so toxic really Exynom 10-0 u got u banned before for toxic cry bb behavior Robert behave :( pls kids play this game dont set a bad example for them ur a adult no? Or ur mentally handicapped by birth and u display ur retardation on here. :( i will pray for your mental health God have mercy. 

sorry some handicapped on your level like him cant get more than 5 points vs me and less 10-0 also wetefek? starving russian skips leg day and dares to talk to me? :O pashol naxui ruski ebana..

This post was edited by xKurzy at October 5, 2021 7:07 AM PDT
    • 19 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:25 PM PDT

hi im jenneraleaseno pls help ilost my account called Shiiro

SantBae stoloe it pls give back ty

• 19 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:28 PM PDT

wait Kiur asked SaintBaae for my shiro account and he told him if he doesnt give him acc he will hack his all accounts 

hrere kiur link : https://warmerise.com/profile/Kiur

pls i give vavy acounrt because he sey he farm me 5k xp i was hapy

• 6 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:30 PM PDT
    Hi, I'm walidou, I came back from my ban for a long time, but I want to say something, give me back my automatic weapons carbine, rpg, m67 and vectorx 

This post was edited by Waliidou at October 7, 2021 1:31 PM PDT
    • 19 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:31 PM PDT

shut up walidou you are kiur you stole myacount shutfshup kid comea 1v1 i feack you 1-00

• 6 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:32 PM PDT

Axiiira said:

shut up walidou you are kiur you stole myacount shutfshup kid comea 1v1 i feack you 1-00

wtf how 1-00? you hacker pls vodka

• 2096 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:33 PM PDT
    This topic was created solely for reporting hackers an cheaters. If you do not have the intention to do so. I recommend going elsewhere to perform this type of banter. There is an off-topic thread for a reason.
    • 19 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:34 PM PDT

MAX PLS BAN THIS WALIIDOU HIM IS SAY HAC IF I NO GIVE ZTICMA

• 6 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:36 PM PDT

Manickaa said: This topic was created solely for reporting hackers an cheaters. If you do not have the intention to do so. I recommend going elsewhere to perform this type of banter. There is an off-topic thread for a reason.

and that's what i try because this guy pretended to be me while banning me and max gave my account thinking it's me

• 19 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:37 PM PDT

MAN PLS GIVE BAN KIUR AND STANEBAE AKA MACNIAK

This post was edited by Axiiira at October 7, 2021 1:37 PM PDT
    • 6 posts

https://warmerise.com/profile/Exynom this is my acc stolen

• 2096 posts

Don't play me for a fool.

• 1142 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:38 PM PDT

Waliidou said:

YES I HACKED HIM IM VoolteX  JAJA

• 19 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:38 PM PDT

him sey he giv 5k if i give ac so i gave ac and i got scamed pls help

• 1142 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:41 PM PDT

imagine make random sht in forum

• 6 posts
    October 7, 2021 1:42 PM PDT

Exynom said:

Waliidou said:

YES I HACKED HIM IM VoolteX  JAJA

give my acc pls :sob:

• 241 posts
    October 7, 2021 9:34 PM PDT

Making this message so I dont get notification from this forum for eternity.