Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 657 posts
    January 9, 2022 8:02 AM PST

Wolfseeker said:

https://youtu.be/BZNHIcMijjM Perhaps this is a bug or glitch exploit? if not, please close this exploit.

i've never seen that one before

• 1144 posts
    January 11, 2022 4:32 AM PST

Profile Link: Unregistered  L.E.O RUSSIU  ( i think its a reg but going guest to troll lmao )

Map Name: The island 5

Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T_Ml7Jl-v0

Summary: this user abuses jet under the map to kill players easily and when players can't see or hit him. it looks unfair, i know this isn't a hacxk but its a bug/exploit abuse which is annoying lol.

• 652 posts
    January 12, 2022 1:30 AM PST

I don't recommend banning him, but it will be great to remove that kind of bug. It is very much appreciated and thanks for reading it if you are.

• 172 posts
    January 12, 2022 5:43 AM PST

If you don't have some kind of penalty, this kind of abuse will continue without end until the game enhancement is applied to remove such abnormality. In My opinion for what it's worth.

• 657 posts
    January 12, 2022 12:07 PM PST

i've got 6 screenshots of him abusing "water of friendly" under the map,as u can see this there are 2 blue guys cos of him abusing the "water of friendly" bug

also i ignored his nasty comment that would get me banned

also please update to censor any word that does include "pe- niz"

• 1144 posts
    January 12, 2022 10:44 PM PST

Wolfseeker said:

If you don't have some kind of penalty, this kind of abuse will continue without end until the game enhancement is applied to remove such abnormality. In My opinion for what it's worth.

I recommend removing that bug from map or just removing the map itself

• 1144 posts
    January 12, 2022 10:46 PM PST
    • agent743 i think since they saw forums they know how to abuse in that map and more people using it. whoever created the map should be updated.
    • 652 posts
    January 13, 2022 1:31 AM PST

Just remove this map, it's really terrible anyways

• 491 posts
    January 13, 2022 6:07 AM PST

lolip0p said:

But Vil3 will kill Max

• 657 posts
    January 13, 2022 9:44 AM PST

Dispater said:

lolip0p said:

But Vil3 will kill Max

is vile a ip grabber? (dm me in warmerise)

This post was edited by agent743 at January 13, 2022 9:44 AM PST
    • 509 posts
    January 13, 2022 10:05 AM PST

agent743 said:

Dispater said:

lolip0p said:

But Vil3 will kill Max

is vile a ip grabber? (dm me in warmerise)

yep he is, he only plays on maps such as TheIsland

• 657 posts
    January 13, 2022 10:31 AM PST

if max becomes one of ip grabbers he would've reproted them and their address to police to immediatly arrest vile the max's main threat

• 657 posts
    January 13, 2022 10:43 AM PST

like srsly if i was like a person who knows how to find ppl's homes just for bright side max would've hired me as a guy who find ppl's homes when they are a real threat to max and the community

e.g.,vile as a ip grabber (not jk)

This post was edited by agent743 at January 13, 2022 10:43 AM PST
    • 657 posts
    January 13, 2022 11:35 AM PST

these are only screenshots that hwdp uses this bug to abuse it,max please do something like force the map creator to update when he is available, and ban hwdp or warn him for abusing the bug

and of course the last screenshot 

this guy called troll got 50 coins which he goes in the worst region for his ping then he abuses the lags in the game and u should add the system where they be kicked out for a logic reason

this should be like this

*plays the computer and abuses the lag*

*1 hr later kicked out*

"you have been kicked out for reason: abusing the game to get many coins and get more kills and avoiding getting deaths"

also max, fix the logic, whenever i shot him,i died,fired at him then this happens, he doesnt get damaged because it was caused by the lags that he abuses it, like add it when player dies and shot the laggiest player it counts as being shot and damaged

• 657 posts
    January 13, 2022 11:37 AM PST

like max this is so unfair,please fix it

• 212 posts
    January 13, 2022 12:14 PM PST

I just see this dude doing this sh឵឵it again it is really dissapointing that at this point it's not banned or either the map removed/fixed.

and I didn't want to say it but the kicking system is a absolutely us឵឵ele឵឵ss tr឵឵a឵឵sh, it doesn't work, it's hide people don't see it cus most players don't even press tab to use the menu, it's not worth for public use cus players are st឵឵ra឵឵igh up st឵឵up឵឵id or too new, it's used to kick good players for no reason ...AND the players ab឵឵usi឵឵ng glitc឵឵hes, gam឵឵e mecha឵឵nics, gu឵឵ns, new players, insult឵឵ing, be឵឵ing to឵឵x឵឵ic, asking probably kids about If the want s឵឵e឵឵x or If they like d឵឵ic឵឵k can't even get kicked from servers. like it's really dissapinting for me see this s឵឵hi឵឵t.

This post was edited by Cenz at January 13, 2022 12:14 PM PST
    • 2097 posts
    January 13, 2022 1:01 PM PST
    This is why I don’t play on any of the **** maps.
    • 241 posts
    January 14, 2022 8:20 AM PST

One day, nuclear warfare will begin and the whole world will end, civilization gone, human extinct, but still then, that one island2016 server will be online.

• 657 posts
    January 14, 2022 9:32 AM PST

Cenz said:

I just see this dude doing this sh឵឵it again it is really dissapointing that at this point it's not banned or either the map removed/fixed.

and I didn't want to say it but the kicking system is a absolutely us឵឵ele឵឵ss tr឵឵a឵឵sh, it doesn't work, it's hide people don't see it cus most players don't even press tab to use the menu, it's not worth for public use cus players are st឵឵ra឵឵igh up st឵឵up឵឵id or too new, it's used to kick good players for no reason ...AND the players ab឵឵usi឵឵ng glitc឵឵hes, gam឵឵e mecha឵឵nics, gu឵឵ns, new players, insult឵឵ing, be឵឵ing to឵឵x឵឵ic, asking probably kids about If the want s឵឵e឵឵x or If they like d឵឵ic឵឵k can't even get kicked from servers. like it's really dissapinting for me see this s឵឵hi឵឵t.

ya i can see oders (online daters) including me as i am already a online dater (i've already got online gfs but were now gone in warmerise)

and i can see ppl putting "sukmydickballsmilk" or "suicmyduickkidz"

• 652 posts
    January 14, 2022 6:26 PM PST

My opinion on every single theisland maps. Pure garbage

• 241 posts
    January 14, 2022 7:57 PM PST

lolip0p said:

facts

• 657 posts
    January 15, 2022 4:14 AM PST

lolip0p said:

ikr 1st island map is boring,nothing new is added,ig it stays like that forever or not

theisland 2,good map,but problem is there is only 1 bridge which could cause cars would be stuck,ppl get out of the car and suddenly end up on the sea of death and no way for car drivers to get to the enemy base

theisland 3,good map,it looks like old times village to me,bad thing is there is an advantage for players with grav gun or the jets to get up on the tower roof to make it unfair for players to kill them,a bad advantage is there is a tunnel,filled with a water but its like a tunnel was collapsed and is now filled with water,but a unfair advantage is players wouldnt know where they could go while under the sea and making "suprise mf" atak

theisland 4,good map but problem is a team can get in the sea and almost a camoflauge where they dont know where enemies are,so this must be updated for players to see people,the problem is the windows,yes as we all know when we go up,there is a window without cracks or broken glass,it is non-solid window which means ppl who covers behind the non-solid-non-broken-windows will not know that people can still just shoot through non-solid-non-broken-windows and will just die,like they didint know what was gonna happen,safe or die,the problem is when we cover ourselves inside the tower,there is a problem: a cover is just short,like no way to cover and to peek-out to kill enemies,problem is t *coughs to not talk with "old voice* the cars and jets,as we all know,the problem in this map is it takes players ages and ages to get to enemy base,especially people with gravity gun can use them to travel bit better,when they die they respawn at blue base which is unfair and a jets for a better journey

theisland 5,good but problem is the doom of death is under the sea (i am bad calculating how deep is it), the problem is the sea is not fixed,imagine,the sea was ur enemy now sea is ur friend,but when u fall off the map as a guy u die by a doom of death (same as going down,there will be a sharks),the problem is when ppl ride the cars and fall off the map,for some reason the bug is not fixed when i did that few times,i did not die while riding a car and fall of a map,this is like when u had a upgrade urself or ur car,u activate invicibility and did not explod ,until then it respawned me at any base,ally base or the enemy base,that's what just happened to me,a jets,yes jets is a problem,ppl used jets to abuse the bug and make it unfair advantage for players to kill them,they will join spec or leave the server,any registered abusing the bug will be warned or be banned for abusing the bug and making it unfair for players

way way way way long reply

• 652 posts
    January 15, 2022 5:45 AM PST

too lazy to read it but i assume its facts

• 657 posts
    January 15, 2022 5:58 AM PST

another player is abusing the bug,when he got off cos i said to report bug abuser

• 6 posts
    January 15, 2022 11:49 AM PST

Reporting HWDP33 glitching at TheIsland5