Forums » Videos & Screenshots

Ronaldo7 and Robloproud, haters acussing me for using "aimbot"

• 19 posts
    February 7, 2021 8:55 AM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndbAkXfDK8I&ab_channel=S.P.L

i know a lot of players got accused of hacking just because they are just better than the average but these dudes do it everytime they see me in a match. i just cant block them because that doesnt solve anything if they, in most cases, ask others to kick me -.-

• 2098 posts
    February 7, 2021 11:15 AM PST

They do this to me too, and I'm not even good at this game anymore.

• 509 posts
    February 7, 2021 11:19 AM PST

i once got accused for aimbotting... with knife

• 2098 posts
    February 16, 2021 9:06 PM PST

cismarikikilashvili said:

i once got accused for aimbotting... with knife

Thats because if you lag using knife its super suspicous looking.

• 657 posts
    February 22, 2021 3:38 AM PST

once there is a player last year plays with sniper he was using aimbotting mode on

• 509 posts
    February 22, 2021 5:25 AM PST

agent743 said:

once there is a player last year plays with sniper he was using aimbotting mode on

theres not any aimbot for warmerise, also hacks not working anymore

• 657 posts
    February 22, 2021 6:04 AM PST

yes hacks does work that was somfin in this month that hcker hcked my friend "saireisthebest" last time and hcker said "i hcked him long time ago" and he is done being toxic on saire's acc and then suddenly the hcker hcked q36378r my friend he got hcked and the word colours r changing so plz try to understand if u dont friend saireisthebest and friend q36378r if u dont know if im right or rong just request q36378r and saireisthebest coz they r witness they can explain why

• 86 posts
    February 22, 2021 6:08 AM PST

Well, I wouldn't believe Q363 because he only edits photos. He said he was hcked when he only covered the words that were written and created a new style. I know Q363 didn't get hcked bcuz he always edits things. Check his profile pic for example, he took a screenshot of the Warmerise soldier and created a new style for the robot.

• 86 posts
    February 22, 2021 6:32 AM PST

omg, someone else accused dg723 and I have noticed that dg723 had a 100% accurate in the server I joined. dg723 kept asking for my friend's personal gmail and my friend gave them a fake one because he kept asking and after a few, my friend got hcked. And i think dg723 is using aimbot because he doesn't miss a shot in that new sniper map. One time i asked him why he hcked my friend and he left that server.

This post was edited by whynot94 at February 22, 2021 6:33 AM PST
    • 9 posts
    February 22, 2021 7:24 AM PST

i actually got hacked why would i spend that much time photo shoping all that text????????

• 17 posts
    August 23, 2021 3:42 AM PDT

What is aimbot?
    I was just playing and on my screen it said big in yellow "AIMBOT"

• 254 posts
    August 23, 2021 12:18 PM PDT

GloriusMaximus said:

What is aimbot?
    I was just playing and on my screen it said big in yellow "AIMBOT"

As far as the game is concerned, when you see that on the screen (there are a few "levels" you'll see with the same font as you're killing) it's just that you've killed a certain number of people in a row. That only means you're doing really good - KEEP IT UP. It's been a while since I've played so I don't recall the specifics or levels. It's not the same as someone accusing another player of using an aimbot.

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at August 23, 2021 12:19 PM PDT
    • 17 posts
    August 23, 2021 12:27 PM PDT

As far as the game is concerned, when you see that on the screen (there are a few "levels" you'll see with the same font as you're killing) it's just that you've killed a certain number of people in a row. That only means you're doing really good - KEEP IT UP. It's been a while since I've played so I don't recall the specifics or levels. It's not the same as someone accusing another player of using an aimbot.

Ah okay cool. Yes I think I was on a streak.

This post was edited by GloriusMaximus at August 23, 2021 12:29 PM PDT