Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestion - Non-collisionable spectators

• 254 posts
    April 5, 2017 4:08 AM PDT

Ever been prevented from going somehwere due to an annoying spectator being in the way? Well, I have experienced this a few many times now. You may know that the "flying-spectator" are aible to make physical contact with a player. This is at some annoying occasions used to prevent players from going a specific way as for example in tight tubes etc. (Example when going to the sniper spot in SecretLab, coming from RED-spawn..).

I would suggest to make the spectators non-collisionable with a player, which means that if you fly against a player you will fly straight through him.

• 609 posts
    April 5, 2017 5:30 AM PDT

agree, the globe thing could stay, its cool to know if someone is watching you, but sometimes they block the way, so annoying

• 37 posts
    April 5, 2017 6:20 AM PDT

I like this suggestion, but here's another one; What about being able to destroy the little bots/cameras. Ofcoarse, this won't add a death to the spectator's death count, but would just respawn them to there original position. It would be really funny and a nice malfunctioning bot animation would be awesome to see. But a big +1 for your suggestion @Montsterous.

• 254 posts
    April 5, 2017 9:25 AM PDT

GoTzSkIlLz said:

I like this suggestion, but here's another one; What about being able to destroy the little bots/cameras. Ofcoarse, this won't add a death to the spectator's death count, but would just respawn them to there original position. It would be really funny and a nice malfunctioning bot animation would be awesome to see. But a big +1 for your suggestion @Montsterous.

This actually sounds like a funny idea, +1 for yours as well Gotz.

• 254 posts
    April 5, 2017 2:27 PM PDT

GoTzSkIlLz said:

Oh I like that one = +1! LOL!! Especially if everyone stops killing enemies and just hunt down the botcams.

• 254 posts
    April 6, 2017 2:01 AM PDT

BlueDragonFire said:

GoTzSkIlLz said:

Oh I like that one = +1! LOL!! Especially if everyone stops killing enemies and just hunt down the botcams.

Haha that would be hillarious!

This post was edited by Zeus at April 6, 2017 2:01 AM PDT
    • 254 posts
    April 29, 2017 12:12 AM PDT

BUMP

• 97 posts
    March 15, 2019 11:34 AM PDT
    Oh thats what those floaty sphere things are.
  • March 15, 2019 12:24 PM PDT

Feline said: Oh thats what those floaty sphere things are.

yes