Forums » Off-Topic

[Game] One Word Story

• 356 posts
    April 6, 2021 1:53 PM PDT

agent743 said:

and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

and btw nice spam lol nobody cares about this

• 657 posts
    April 6, 2021 2:27 PM PDT

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

LOL WTF MAN

• 657 posts
    April 6, 2021 2:36 PM PDT

Jeep said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

PLS CAN I DO THAT TOO. IM A WERIDO THAT JUST COPYS AND EDITS PP WRITIN SO PLS LET ME I WOULD LOVE TO

Eh bro im weirdo as well y'know and im g*y

g*y person more like u r g*ysexo

• 356 posts
    April 6, 2021 11:20 PM PDT

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

LOL I'M GHAI ASF LMFAO I LIKE BOYS I WAS IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS AHHAHHA I'M STPID ASF

wtf wow 

• 657 posts
    April 7, 2021 6:08 AM PDT

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

LOL I'M GHAI ASF LMFAO I LIKE BOYS I WAS IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS AHHAHHA I'M STPID ASF

if im a jail for 30 years then im just having zex with sky's big sister

TF

• April 7, 2021 7:49 AM PDT

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

NOO THATS ME IM A DOGGY THAT IS A LIFELESS RTRD THAT DOESN"T KNMOW WHAT SCHOOL MEAN PLS I WANA GO NOT U ME IS UN RTRD DOGG AND A LIFELESS DOG TOO

Bro...then why don't u go

• 657 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:06 AM PDT

iWater said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

i will go and punch ur *** kiur

Bro...then why don't u go and **** my life?

i will **** ur life by hitting u *** with my earn to die 2 van 

• 2097 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:39 AM PDT

Way to ruin the game for everyone else

• 58 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:51 AM PDT

yeah

• 356 posts
    April 7, 2021 10:52 AM PDT

agent743 said:

iWater said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

bruh this spam wtf and btw let's restart it you just broked it.

• 657 posts
    April 7, 2021 11:34 AM PDT

Jeep said:

agent743 said:

iWater said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

Agent ur ideas for dogs, who wants copied ideas in r game. btw i'll crush ur vehicle before u can even do that doggy plus i have a question that i've been asking myself, How old r u? ur acting like a 0iq 5yo that doesn't have a life but go around in games and get there vehicles and suggest it to max like bro r u a lifeless rtrd that does nthg in his life? go die rtrd

im 13 and no i will not die u r a careless player coz u want ppl to suicide IRL so ye careless players always tells other players to suicide they dont know what will it happen

• 356 posts
    April 7, 2021 11:36 PM PDT

Look how this topic supposed to be a game turned in a random conversation. Btw let's restart it

This post was edited by Kiur at April 8, 2021 2:36 AM PDT
    • 356 posts
    April 8, 2021 5:03 AM PDT

Damn

• 2097 posts
    April 8, 2021 5:12 AM PDT
    Dog
    • 356 posts
    April 8, 2021 5:33 AM PDT

Cat

• 657 posts
    April 8, 2021 8:56 AM PDT

frickin sh*tty hell like kiur pees on a damn cat and a Dog

• 2097 posts
    April 8, 2021 8:58 AM PDT
    Gone
    • 356 posts
    April 8, 2021 10:50 AM PDT

Car

• 657 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:11 AM PDT

and lost outpost ship crashed on kiur's home

• 356 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:20 AM PDT

agent743 said:

and lost outpost ship crashed on kiur's home

Dude stop posting crap here, go another topic or just stop, it's annoying. And you just broked the game again. Let's restart

• 2097 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:31 AM PDT
    Stop fūcking up the game
    • 58 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:39 AM PDT

ak-47

• 356 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:42 AM PDT

Fail

• 2097 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:45 AM PDT
    And