Forums » Off-Topic

[Game] One Word Story

    • 160 posts
    April 6, 2021 1:53 PM PDT

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol nobody cares about this

    • 235 posts
    April 6, 2021 2:27 PM PDT

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

    LOL WTF MAN

    • 235 posts
    April 6, 2021 2:36 PM PDT

    Jeep said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

    PLS CAN I DO THAT TOO. IM A WERIDO THAT JUST COPYS AND EDITS PP WRITIN SO PLS LET ME I WOULD LOVE TO

    Eh bro im weirdo as well y'know and im g*y

    g*y person more like u r g*ysexo

    • 160 posts
    April 6, 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

    LOL I'M GHAI ASF LMFAO I LIKE BOYS I WAS IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS AHHAHHA I'M STPID ASF

    wtf wow 

    • 235 posts
    April 7, 2021 6:08 AM PDT

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

    LOL I'M GHAI ASF LMFAO I LIKE BOYS I WAS IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS AHHAHHA I'M STPID ASF

    if im a jail for 30 years then im just having zex with sky's big sister

    TF

    • 2 posts
    April 7, 2021 7:49 AM PDT

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

    LOL I'M GHAI ASF LMFAO I LIKE BOYS I WAS IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS AHHAHHA I'M STPID ASF

    if im a jail for 30 years then im just having zex with sky's big sister

    NOO THATS ME IM A DOGGY THAT IS A LIFELESS RTRD THAT DOESN"T KNMOW WHAT SCHOOL MEAN PLS I WANA GO NOT U ME IS UN RTRD DOGG AND A LIFELESS DOG TOO

    Bro...then why don't u go

    • 235 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:06 AM PDT

    iWater said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

    LOL I'M GHAI ASF LMFAO I LIKE BOYS I WAS IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS AHHAHHA I'M STPID ASF

    if im a jail for 30 years then im just having zex with sky's big sister

    i will go and punch ur *** kiur

    Bro...then why don't u go and **** my life?

    i will **** ur life by hitting u *** with my earn to die 2 van 

    • 156 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:39 AM PDT

    Way to ruin the game for everyone else

    • 41 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:51 AM PDT

    yeah

    • 160 posts
    April 7, 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    agent743 said:

    iWater said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

    LOL I'M GHAI ASF LMFAO I LIKE BOYS I WAS IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS AHHAHHA I'M STPID ASF

    if im a jail for 30 years then im just having zex with sky's big sister

    i will go and punch ur *** kiur

    Bro...then why don't u go and **** my life?

    bruh this spam wtf and btw let's restart it you just broked it.

    i will **** ur life by hitting u *** with my earn to die 2 van 

    • 235 posts
    April 7, 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Jeep said:

    agent743 said:

    iWater said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    agent743 said:

    and kiur is sexy boy to girls and gets slapped by girls like "WTF MAN U GOT SLAPPED BY MILLIONS OF GIRLS"

    and btw nice spam lol yes im sexy to girls and i want to have zex with them and yes they slap me,millions of girls slapped me and i had zex and i was in jail for 11 years

    LOL I'M GHAI ASF LMFAO I LIKE BOYS I WAS IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS AHHAHHA I'M STPID ASF

    if im a jail for 30 years then im just having zex with sky's big sister

    i will go and punch ur *** kiur

    Bro...then why don't u go and **** my life?

    i will **** ur life by hitting u *** with my earn to die 2 van 

    Agent ur ideas for dogs, who wants copied ideas in r game. btw i'll crush ur vehicle before u can even do that doggy plus i have a question that i've been asking myself, How old r u? ur acting like a 0iq 5yo that doesn't have a life but go around in games and get there vehicles and suggest it to max like bro r u a lifeless rtrd that does nthg in his life? go die rtrd

    im 13 and no i will not die u r a careless player coz u want ppl to suicide IRL so ye careless players always tells other players to suicide they dont know what will it happen

    • 160 posts
    April 7, 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Look how this topic supposed to be a game turned in a random conversation. Btw let's restart it


    This post was edited by Kiur at April 8, 2021 2:36 AM PDT
    • 160 posts
    April 8, 2021 5:03 AM PDT

    Damn

    • 156 posts
    April 8, 2021 5:12 AM PDT
    Dog
    • 160 posts
    April 8, 2021 5:33 AM PDT

    Cat

    • 235 posts
    April 8, 2021 8:56 AM PDT

    frickin sh*tty hell like kiur pees on a damn cat and a Dog

    • 156 posts
    April 8, 2021 8:58 AM PDT
    Gone
    • 160 posts
    April 8, 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Car

    • 235 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    and lost outpost ship crashed on kiur's home

    • 160 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    agent743 said:

    and lost outpost ship crashed on kiur's home

    Dude stop posting crap here, go another topic or just stop, it's annoying. And you just broked the game again. Let's restart

    • 156 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:31 AM PDT
    Stop fūcking up the game
    • 41 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    ak-47

    • 160 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Fail

    • 156 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:45 AM PDT
    And
    • 160 posts
    April 8, 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Bug