Forums » News & Announcements

Yearly Stats

    • 954 posts
    October 21, 2022 5:00 PM PDT

    rathepunisher said: Max I have fought so hard this year spent 7 to 14 hours almost every day for 6 months trying to reach top 100 and and it made me have questionable possiblity of health problems with my heart and that's when I tried the kill farm thing but I only did it little bit maybe 600 kills tops that means the 100.000 kills I made this year where from actual fighting and airwolf should to behave in a way that he saw me as someone of equal or near equal ability or a possible successer but I can't it be to demanding on physical health it's to much and even right now I'm not top 100 and I'm a full 200.000 xp away from hitting top 100 I thought buying XP would rank me up but it turns out only when you kill people does that XP from the kill rank you up but when I buy XP with my actual ***** debt card and add the XP to my account my rank is the same so if you could just buy XP to rank up it would been another option but anyways I been here for 8 years one the oldest players still I was wondering if I could get a badge tomorrow as being one the oldest and most hard Working players on the game
    ok that is just insane. you should not be this dedicated to this game like that. i get 2k-3k for playing for 2-3 hours. not 14. you should take a break from gaming for a while. 2 hours is the maxumum limit for how long someone should play video games

    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 4:43 AM PDT

    You can now switch between all-time and this year's stats in Top 100 and User Profiles, these stats are in the preview mode, meaning they do not affect the in-game ranking at the moment.


    This post was edited by Admin at October 23, 2022 4:43 AM PDT
    • 107 posts
    October 23, 2022 5:47 AM PDT

    Max said:

    You can now switch between all-time and this year's stats in Top 100 and User Profiles, these stats are in the preview mode, meaning they do not affect the in-game ranking at the moment.

    Great work. Can you store our prefered user stat option in local storage? Becacuse it's kinda annoying to change prefered user stats over and over again in every page

    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 6:14 AM PDT

    The timeframe selection should now be stored on profiles, on the Top 100 page, I might add a "one-click" way of changing the timeframe, instead of having a drop-down menu.

    • 107 posts
    October 23, 2022 6:35 AM PDT

    Alright. Out of context but there is a fixed height that causes bad look in user stats section. 

    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 6:45 AM PDT

    Kalamar said:

    Alright. Out of context but there is a fixed height that causes bad look in user stats section. 

    In what way, can you send a screenshot?

    • 107 posts
    October 23, 2022 7:01 AM PDT

    Max said:

    Kalamar said:

    Alright. Out of context but there is a fixed height that causes bad look in user stats section. 

    In what way, can you send a screenshot?

    CSS code:

    #profile_ad { width: 728px; height: 90px;}


    This post was edited by Kalamar at October 23, 2022 7:05 AM PDT
    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 7:06 AM PDT
    There supposed to be an ad, if you use AdBlock then it won't appear.
    • 107 posts
    October 23, 2022 7:21 AM PDT

    I see. I whitelisted warmerise.com right now. 

    I think it would fit much better if you set width 100% like this https://prnt.sc/oZfUwjEbbbc_


    This post was edited by Kalamar at October 23, 2022 7:21 AM PDT
    • 2100 posts
    October 23, 2022 7:40 AM PDT

    Is it true that if you buy any quantity of ***** from the store that there won't be ads?

    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 7:41 AM PDT

    Kalamar said:

    I see. I whitelisted warmerise.com right now. 

    I think it would fit much better if you set width 100% like this https://prnt.sc/oZfUwjEbbbc_

    I do not have much control over the ad width (the ad is not always an image, so can't just stretch it with CSS), but I have set it up so it will fill the space if the ad with a suitable width is available.

    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 7:55 AM PDT

    Castiel said:

    Is it true that if you buy any quantity of ***** from the store that there won't be ads?

    That's applied to the side ads only, but I'm currently not running those. As of right now, only Play Now, Top 100, and Profile pages have ads.

    • 652 posts
    October 23, 2022 7:59 AM PDT

    rathepunisher said: Max I have fought so hard this year spent 7 to 14 hours almost every day for 6 months trying to reach top 100 and and it made me have questionable possiblity of health problems with my heart and that's when I tried the kill farm thing but I only did it little bit maybe 600 kills tops that means the 100.000 kills I made this year where from actual fighting and airwolf should to behave in a way that he saw me as someone of equal or near equal ability or a possible successer but I can't it be to demanding on physical health it's to much and even right now I'm not top 100 and I'm a full 200.000 xp away from hitting top 100 I thought buying XP would rank me up but it turns out only when you kill people does that XP from the kill rank you up but when I buy XP with my actual ***** debt card and add the XP to my account my rank is the same so if you could just buy XP to rank up it would been another option but anyways I been here for 8 years one the oldest players still I was wondering if I could get a badge tomorrow as being one the oldest and most hard Working players on the game
    no offense but spending your time and belongings on other things is so much better

    • 652 posts
    October 23, 2022 8:05 AM PDT

    Max how about replacing the rankings on user stats with that clan skill ranking calculation method. just like how the clans got their rank by calculating the average skill of a clan member, but this time it calculates the skill of every single player seperately. though the skill ranking isnt very accurate or decent, it is the best option for the time being besides just using total xp and the time players spent into the game.


    This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at October 23, 2022 8:08 AM PDT
    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 8:20 AM PDT

    sakrei1 said:

    Max how about replacing the rankings on user stats with that clan skill ranking calculation method. just like how the clans got their rank by calculating the average skill of a clan member, but this time it calculates the skill of every single player seperately. though the skill ranking isnt very accurate or decent, it is the best option for the time being besides just using total xp and the time players spent into the game.

    The skill-based ranking will be added eventually, but using the one from the clan ranking might make players reluctant of getting deaths in the game. It could be a good thing to reduce the number of players running into the kill areas, but at the same time, it might promote players just leaving when receiving slight damage. The exploit-free ranking system will likely take a bit more time to implement, in the meantime the yearly ranking will do.

    • 652 posts
    October 23, 2022 8:59 AM PDT

    i think adding something like aim/headshot-rate might solve the case for unfair ranking

    for example, the total shots of a player gets calculated and among those total shots of course comes with some shots that actually hit

    then calculate the percentage of the shots that managed to hit among the total shots fired to estimate aim 

    or just headshot-rate

    headshot kills percentage among the total kills, like 200 kills and 10 headshots = 5% headshot rate

    Max said:

    It could be a good thing to reduce the number of players running into the kill areas, but at the same time, it might promote players just leaving when receiving slight damage.

    i got an idea though it looks a little stpid, how about adding a stricter death-count. im sure when you reach below 70 hp it adds a death to your stats upon joining spectator mode or leaving the room entirely. this time make it 99 hp to discourage players from exploiting survival lol

    well actually i dont think the opinion on the top of this post is any useful if the stricter death-count is added

    i am sorry if i am troubling you with a lot of suggestions


    This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at October 23, 2022 9:10 AM PDT
    • 206 posts
    October 23, 2022 10:20 AM PDT

    Kalamar said:

    Max said:

    Kalamar said:

    Alright. Out of context but there is a fixed height that causes bad look in user stats section. 

    In what way, can you send a screenshot?

    CSS code:

    #profile_ad { width: 728px; height: 90px;}

     

    I can't believe this. You are a wealthy turkish programmer who once upon a time was my mentor and you don't even pay your Windows, shame on you brother.

    • 46 posts
    October 23, 2022 11:14 AM PDT

    Short question: What does it need to appear in the yearly rank list or even get xp for the yearly stats. I played today and yesterday and made around 5k xp but when I change to "This Year" it will show that I have no xp. However, it shows the overall kills and deaths I had today - but all specific stats for the weapons are also all 0.

    Here my profile site in the two different modes: https://prnt.sc/cgWeV8cDSlI7

    • 480 posts
    October 23, 2022 11:30 AM PDT
    @Max, the "this year" stats isn't working for me... I tried logging in and out but it haven't moved. Not even the amount of kills I've done with guns moved...
    • 212 posts
    October 23, 2022 11:34 AM PDT

    I think the stats load in chuncks now, idk if thats the case.

    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 12:20 PM PDT

    I should have waited one day before announcing it. Players enter ranking in cycles that are refreshed every day (on your profile you can check when the next cycle begins where it says "Next daily stats refresh in x hours"). Once the ranking cycle refreshes you'll be able to enter yearly stats.

    • 480 posts
    October 23, 2022 12:27 PM PDT
    Wth, I've been playing all morning and now it wasn't showing that in "this year" and now everything is back at 0 '_'
    • Moderator
    • 998 posts
    October 23, 2022 12:44 PM PDT

    Majesty said: Wth, I've been playing all morning and now it wasn't showing that in "this year" and now everything is back at 0 '_'

    It was a bug when it showed differences from "All Time" stats. Switching to "All Time" would reveal your current stats.

    "This Year" stats are just a "screenshot" from All Time stats, so at the end of the day it's just a difference, All Time is what holds all the stats.

    For performance reasons, the capturing is initialized once a day, but this is the only time such a delay would happen, starting from tomorrow it should begin capturing yearly stats normally.

    • 480 posts
    October 23, 2022 12:50 PM PDT
    Okay. Thank you for the explanation.
    • 462 posts
    October 23, 2022 2:18 PM PDT

    Max said: There supposed to be an ad, if you use AdBlock then it won't appear.

    Are the ads even necessary?