Forums » News & Announcements

Yearly Stats

• 480 posts
    October 23, 2022 2:36 PM PDT
    It's just like YouTube or any other franchise that is trying to make *****. If you like the game and support it, just watch the ads, I definitely will.
    • 55 posts
    October 23, 2022 2:38 PM PDT

add gta mode 

• 105 posts
    October 23, 2022 3:18 PM PDT

Erlaanz said:

Kalamar said:

Max said:

Kalamar said:

Alright. Out of context but there is a fixed height that causes bad look in user stats section. 

In what way, can you send a screenshot?

CSS code:

#profile_ad { width: 728px; height: 90px;}

I can't believe this. You are a wealthy turkish programmer who once upon a time was my mentor and you don't even pay your Windows, shame on you brother.

I actually have windows key but i dont use it because i dont want to receive windows updates 

• 507 posts
    October 23, 2022 3:59 PM PDT

Majesty said: It's just like YouTube or any other franchise that is trying to make *****. If you like the game and support it, just watch the ads, I definitely will.

No joke, if there were a warmerise premium or patreon, I'd subscribe.

• 2098 posts
    October 23, 2022 4:38 PM PDT
    I would literally buy warmerise merch if Max ever made any again. Chrono I think you own like one of the only sold shirts.
    • 954 posts
    October 23, 2022 4:39 PM PDT

i most likely would'nt buy a merch becuase it would kind of show off that im a nerd about this random unpopular game

• 459 posts
    October 23, 2022 4:42 PM PDT

It's not unpopular, it's one of the best FPS games out there.

• 954 posts
    October 23, 2022 4:43 PM PDT

really? i never knew that. google doesn't mention this game on any list of best games. EDIT. well, I just saw Warmerise as the 2nd best browser game. dang i never thought it was the second

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at October 23, 2022 4:50 PM PDT
    • 116 posts
    October 23, 2022 4:55 PM PDT

In my opinion, stats should be season stats and not years stats like in call of duty or clash of clan for example because if a guy is playin everydays and an other one is only playing like two months, we will get the same ranking the same top 10 as "all time ranking", and a season ranking (maybe 2 or more/less months) would let more chance to other people 

• 144 posts
    October 23, 2022 5:05 PM PDT

Me who has a bank account with over $1000 but I can't spend it

• 652 posts
    October 23, 2022 9:42 PM PDT

Max said:

It could be a good thing to reduce the number of players running into the kill areas, but at the same time, it might promote players just leaving when receiving slight damage. 

i got an idea. adding a stricter death-count might solve the case for unfair ranking. for what i meant is when people normally switches teams or goes to spectator mode after receiving some damage, a death is added to their stats/scoreboard. how about making it that when people received the slightest damage possible (99 hp remaining), and after they joined spectator, leave, or switch teams with just 99 hp or less remaining the death will be added to their stats/scoreboard

that might discourage players to exploit k/d

• 46 posts
    October 23, 2022 9:46 PM PDT

Max said:

I should have waited one day before announcing it. Players enter ranking in cycles that are refreshed every day (on your profile you can check when the next cycle begins where it says "Next daily stats refresh in x hours"). Once the ranking cycle refreshes you'll be able to enter yearly stats.

Hmm... Same problem after daily refresh.

• 46 posts
    October 23, 2022 10:10 PM PDT
    Ok. I'm now listed in the Yearly Top 100, but still I have no xp.
    • 14 posts
    October 24, 2022 3:55 AM PDT

- A little remember how things really should be -
    Tryhrad is a word that got pulled into Negative by bad behavoirs of new generations.
    The ORIGINAL MEANING of Tryhard is "Try the hard way" and NOT "Try to be hard" or "Make the game hard for others"

• 116 posts
    October 24, 2022 4:42 AM PDT
    sakrei1 said:

Max said:

It could be a good thing to reduce the number of players running into the kill areas, but at the same time, it might promote players just leaving when receiving slight damage. 

i got an idea. adding a stricter death-count might solve the case for unfair ranking. for what i meant is when people normally switches teams or goes to spectator mode after receiving some damage, a death is added to their stats/scoreboard. how about making it that when people received the slightest damage possible (99 hp remaining), and after they joined spectator, leave, or switch teams with just 99 hp or less remaining the death will be added to their stats/scoreboard

that might discourage players to exploit k/d

People with 99 hp wont change team to exploit k/d lol
    • 195 posts
    October 24, 2022 7:30 AM PDT

Castiel said: I would literally buy warmerise merch if Max ever made any again. Chrono I think you own like one of the only sold shirts.
    Out of 113,117 members as of today, there is probably some wealthy individuals. We all should crowdfund Warmerise. If it's for Max's sake I would even donate half my monthly salary uwu

• 2098 posts
    October 24, 2022 7:45 AM PDT
    How kind of you <3
    • 5 posts
    October 28, 2022 8:19 PM PDT

Then All time rank will be removed in next year?
    I want both all time and this year rank available..

• 954 posts
    October 28, 2022 8:36 PM PDT

the all time rank I THINK will stay

• 285 posts
    October 29, 2022 8:59 AM PDT
    psw1997 said:

Then All time rank will be removed in next year?
    I want both all time and this year rank available..

It will stay but badges as far as I understand is based on the yearly xp not all time. But I could be wrong here
    • 459 posts
    November 3, 2022 1:27 PM PDT

@Max, would it be possible to add the Top 100 badges for the yearly stat players too? It would be nice to have a chance to get the Top 100 badge for once too.

• 212 posts
    November 3, 2022 2:56 PM PDT

he said after january 1st, i guess this year's stats won't have badges but the top 100 after the refresh on the jan 1st will.

• 459 posts
    November 3, 2022 5:38 PM PDT

Wait, the yearly?

• 212 posts
    November 3, 2022 5:51 PM PDT

that's what I understood when max explained the yearly stats on his first post here.

• 954 posts
    November 3, 2022 6:02 PM PDT

yeah the yearly stats gets refreshed