Forums » News & Announcements

Yearly Stats

• 460 posts
    November 3, 2022 6:49 PM PDT

I see, must have missed it, thanks for pointing that out.

• 24 posts
    November 12, 2022 1:21 PM PST

Hi,

I joined Sept this year. However my stats are different between "All time" and "This year". Is it because the "This Year" stats are from October 12th 2022 and not from Jan 2022? thanks for the game, its great!!

• 998 posts
    November 12, 2022 1:38 PM PST

kronoschmp said:

Hi,

I joined Sept this year. However my stats are different between "All time" and "This year". Is it because the "This Year" stats are from October 12th 2022 and not from Jan 2022? thanks for the game, its great!!

That's correct, the yearly stats started tracking from October 23rd.

• 415 posts
    December 31, 2022 3:13 AM PST

Max said:

Considering the XP has been used for ranking since the beginning, it became apparent that it's now substantially harder for the new players (or even existing players) to compete in the Top 100.

With that being said, I decided to introduce a new type of stats called "Yearly Stats", it will increment along the regular stats, however, its values will be reset every year on January 1st. Upon each reset, the top 100 ranks will be receiving badges for securing the rank that year.

The regular rank will remain on the profile, however, in the future, the Top 100 and the in-game rank will be based on the Yearly XP.

The first yearly stats refresh will occur on January 1st, 2023 (00:00 EST), after that, the in-game ranking will be based on yearly stats.

Hi Max bro it means i get badge today of top 100 0_o 

Can you pls tell this badge remain with us throughout the year or when we rank out into top 100 its removed and also alltime top 100 when we get in we need to wait the next year update or we get a badge

Pls tell 

Thank you

• 998 posts
    December 31, 2022 5:45 PM PST

Happy new year everyone!

Yearly stats will refresh in around 3 hours and since this year top 100 did not run for the whole year, the first 4 badges will be distributed to the All-Time Top 4, next year, the badges will be distributed to the Top 4 that year.

• 460 posts
    December 31, 2022 6:50 PM PST

Happy New Year Max!

So let me get this straight, the Yearly-Stats that have just been active for 2 months will be refreshed?

• 998 posts
    December 31, 2022 6:59 PM PST

LightningStorm said:

Happy New Year Max!

So let me get this straight, the Yearly-Stats that have just been active for 2 months will be refreshed?

Yes, meaning "This Year" stats will be set to 0.

• 460 posts
    December 31, 2022 7:06 PM PST

Max said:

LightningStorm said:

Happy New Year Max!

Yes, meaning "This Year" stats will be set to 0.

I see, thanks!

• 460 posts
    December 31, 2022 9:36 PM PST

Force123 said:

Max said:

Happy new year everyone!

Yearly stats will refresh in around 3 hours and since this year top 100 did not run for the whole year, the first 4 badges will be distributed to the All-Time Top 4, next year, the badges will be distributed to the Top 4 that year.

So not all the Top 100 from "This Year" stats will get badges?

Sorry for the disappointment, but it doesn't seem like it's happening.

• 652 posts
    December 31, 2022 10:26 PM PST

Top 100 All-time are the true chads

• 998 posts
    January 1, 2023 8:22 AM PST

Instead of the Top 4, Top 100 will receive the badges. So last year, All-Time Top 100 received the badges, and at the end of this year, this year's Top 100 will receive the badges.

• 480 posts
    January 1, 2023 9:08 AM PST
    ^nice, Max. Good job, happy new year!
    • 27 posts
    January 1, 2023 9:40 AM PST

good job maximo!

• 12 posts
    January 1, 2023 10:00 AM PST

hello max happy new year

when will we get the medal ??

• 415 posts
    January 2, 2023 6:44 AM PST

Max said:

Considering the XP has been used for ranking since the beginning, it became apparent that it's now substantially harder for the new players (or even existing players) to compete in the Top 100.

With that being said, I decided to introduce a new type of stats called "Yearly Stats", it will increment along the regular stats, however, its values will be reset every year on December 31st. Upon reset, the top 100 ranks will receive badges for securing the rank that year.

The regular rank will remain on the profile, however, in the future, the Top 100 and the in-game rank will be based on the Yearly XP.

Event from where the badges will be distributed:

https://warmerise.com/event/7

If u dont mind never mentioned that its for top 4 its for all

• 12 posts
    January 2, 2023 7:13 AM PST

Hi, Max or someone who knows about this tell me, I'm not quite understanding that about the annual top, so we won't receive any medals in the game, they just give us some badges and that's it? Please someone tell me Why does it seem tremendous fraud and injustice to me, I sacrifice myself day and night fighting for the top 100 having my dream and still nothing that I receive my medal :(

• 415 posts
    January 2, 2023 7:21 AM PST

LenovoYT said:

Hi, Max or someone who knows about this tell me, I'm not quite understanding that about the annual top, so we won't receive any medals in the game, they just give us some badges and that's it? Please someone tell me Why does it seem tremendous fraud and injustice to me, I sacrifice myself day and night fighting for the top 100 having my dream and still nothing that I receive my medal :(

Bro same i also play hard my rank is 46 but i shock that its only for top 4 while no were mantioned only mentioned given to players for safing there rank throughout the year

• 2098 posts
    January 2, 2023 9:27 AM PST

LenovoYT said:

I'm not sure that's what fraud is.

• 415 posts
    January 2, 2023 9:29 AM PST

Castiel said:

LenovoYT said:

I'm not sure that's what fraud is.

Lenovo is trying to say we also deserve batch while only top 4 get its unfait bczMax ask we give to players batch for securing rank throughout the year but nothing mentioned there of only top 4

• 212 posts
    January 2, 2023 12:18 PM PST

Didn't he just say that in-game badges will be given to the top 100 instead of the top 4? am i lost? lol.
    The only thing I found 'odd' is that the top 100 badges will be given at the end of the year, so you don't have the bagde if you are in the current yearly stats but the past? cus i thought it would be like the all-time stats thats if you enter the top you receive the bagde, but then it's 'yearly stats' not 'current year stats', so, theres going to be 2 yearly stats? the current one where you check if you going to be in the top100 next refresh and the past one which is where the current in-game medals are given from? sorry im lost i think, cus i thought this past yearly stats won't be having badges...

• 2098 posts
    January 2, 2023 12:32 PM PST
    It’s profile badges
    • 12 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:00 PM PST

I don't know if you're referring to the badge from the top list of all time, I'm talking about the annual top, I mean that they haven't given us the medal yet, for that reason it seems to me a fraud, because I was excited thinking that some day I have my medal for having played this game for more than 5 hours and I was disappointed, I hope the creator knows how to explain well, thanks

• 415 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:03 PM PST

LenovoYT said:

I don't know if you're referring to the badge from the top list of all time, I'm talking about the annual top, I mean that they haven't given us the medal yet, for that reason it seems to me a fraud, because I was excited thinking that some day I have my medal for having played this game for more than 5 hours and I was disappointed, I hope the creator knows how to explain well, thanks

I agree max pls listen

• 998 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:04 PM PST
    The in-game scoreboard icons are not yet available for this year's Top 100, the game has to be updated for that. The next update will be available at the end of this month.
    This post was edited by Admin at January 2, 2023 1:05 PM PST
    • 415 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:06 PM PST

Max said: The in-game scoreboard icons are not yet available for this year's Top 100, the game has to be updated for that. The next update will be available at the end of this month.

nc Max pls see my update in my profile and take action pls