Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.4

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    December 20, 2022 12:36 AM PST

Warmerise - 2.7.4

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Added new weapon 'PlasmaPistol'
    - The player now becomes semi-transparent when the camera gets too close in third-person view
    - The camera now moves closer when standing near the obstacle in third-person view, to reduce corner peeking
    - Fixed issues when the camera would sometimes clip through walls in third-person view
    - The third-person view is automatically disabled when entering the vehicle's passenger seat
    - Notification is shown when trying to change third-person mode while inside the vehicle
    - Changed 'RailRifle' torso damage from 51 to 82 and limbs damage from 41 to 68
    - Changed 'A12' head damage from 29 to 30, torso damage from 27 to 28, and limbs damage from 21 to 22
    - Changed 'GA3A' head damage from 20 to 19 and torso damage from 16 to 17
    - Changed 'G36' head damage from 19 to 20, torso damage from 16 to 18, and limbs damage from 14 to 16
    - Reduced 'G36' aim FOV (aims closer)
    - Renamed Nanocompressors button from 'PURCHASE' to 'RENT'
    - Removed the Facebook page icon from the Main Menu
    - Removed obstacle detection with the other players and vehicles
    - Improved accuracy of obstacle detection in third-person view
    - Fixed bug when the players would sometimes appear as if they're hitting themselves when firing
    - Improved weapon placement for each weapon in the third-person view
    - Slightly elevated weapon position when aiming in a third-person view
    - Fixed inconsistent vehicle gun fire rate
    - Fixed glitch detection false positives

P.S. - The item renting feature will be postponed until the next update
    - 'PlasmaPistol' will be free until January 14, 2023

Update 1
    - Removed ability to detonate teammate's TrapMines
    - Increased shotgun bullet spread very slightly to make it less overpowered
    - Changed the 'PlasmaPistol' reload sound
    - Removed censorship if the word is a part of any of the player names in the Room

This post was edited by Admin at December 20, 2022 2:18 PM PST
    • 17 posts
    December 20, 2022 1:51 AM PST

@Max how much will the PlasmaPistol cost when it stops being free?

This post was edited by dimak07 at December 21, 2022 9:22 AM PST
    • 250 posts
    December 20, 2022 1:58 AM PST

4 buffed guns 0_0

This post was edited by xXBigBadWolFXx at December 20, 2022 3:28 AM PST
    • 49 posts
    December 20, 2022 2:30 AM PST

xXBigBadWolFXx said: 4 nerfed guns 0_0

You mean buffed? The GA3A has reduced headshot damage but increased torso damage, I'd say that makes it an attempt to rebalance. The G36's ADS FOV is now narrower* but received a damage buff across the board.

What part of the patch notes made you think they were nerfed?

This post was edited by fshiteup at December 20, 2022 3:01 AM PST
    • 250 posts
    December 20, 2022 3:27 AM PST

I KEEP SAYING NERFED INSTEAD OF BUFFED BRUH

• 480 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:27 AM PST

Hi, Max. While I was playing in sky with others, whenever my teammates walked on my mine, it would trigger and make both of us low. Can you please check that issue out? That wasn't happening before and it is unfair for my teammate to be low by my mine, when they walk on it. 

• 2097 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:29 AM PST

Teammates can detonate mines if they shoot or knife them as well.

• 250 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:31 AM PST

I think her point is that she and her teammate have shared hp. Much like socksfor1's minecraft vid on shared inv, health, hunger, etc

• 480 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:45 AM PST

Castiel said:

Teammates can detonate mines if they shoot or knife them as well.

maybe you should read with understanding or speak when spoken to. I brought my issue to MAX, not CASTIEL!.

I never said my teammate did anything to the mine, I said he walked over it and it went off on both of us, which it happened 3 times. I told you before to mind your business when it comes to me, please take my advice.

• 480 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:47 AM PST

@Max, the mine went off on @kingler and I twice, which all he did was walk past me, it also happened when @braveboy walked past me, it went off and made both of us low. Can you please check that issue out @MAX!

This post was edited by Majesty at December 20, 2022 7:50 AM PST
    • 2097 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:47 AM PST

Majesty said:

maybe you should read with understanding or speak when spoken to. I brought my issue to MAX, not CASTIEL!.

I never said my teammate did anything to the mine, I said he walked over it and it went off on both of us, which it happened 3 times. I told you before to mind your business when it comes to me, please take my advice.

I wasn't even talking to you but oh well.

• 652 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:48 AM PST

LOL

• 480 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:49 AM PST

Man's responded to my issue then said he wasnt talking to me. Delusional people, always... anyway, @MAX please check that bug out. Thank you in advance.

• 2097 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:52 AM PST

The World doesn't revolve around you m8

• 652 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:53 AM PST

Max, could you reduce the recoil of the G36. Since the scope is more zoomed in it seems to have much more uncontrollable recoil when shooting in aiming state. (copy pasted this dialogue from one of my comments from Max's current post in the home page)

• 2097 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:54 AM PST

Isterio said:

Max, could you reduce the recoil of the G36. Since the scope is more zoomed in it seems to have much more uncontrollable recoil when shooting in aiming state. (copy pasted this dialogue from one of my comments from Max's current post in the home page)

I actually didn't find any difference between the current scope and the old one. I'm not sure if it was that subtle.

• 93 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:56 AM PST

Majesty said:

Man's responded to my issue then said he wasnt talking to me. Delusional people, always... anyway, @MAX please check that bug out. Thank you in advance.

You brought up the walking issue and Castiel noted, additionally to your issue, that mines go off as well when teammates shoot or knife them. True, he/she wasnt talking to you: he/she merely gave additional information, confirming that mines seem to be broken/bugged overall.

This post was edited by DeadArt at December 20, 2022 8:00 AM PST
    • 480 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:59 AM PST

Castiel said:

The World doesn't revolve around you m8

Being intrusive and weighing your 2 cents on a person who boldly stated she doesn't like you or 3/4 of the community is weird. If I was in such position, I would never speak to someone who boldy stated over and over that they don't like me. But, that is just me though. I guess being a weirdo is the new trend so you like being one.

But, anyway, I don't want to ruin max forum. So, the discussion on my part ends here. Have a great day :) 

• 652 posts
    December 20, 2022 7:59 AM PST

Alright well, in the previous version you can see a quarter of your body in the corner (while zooming, tpv pov) like just from the shoulder to the top of the head

*eye sickness warning*

In the current version, all you can see is just the edge of the barrel

@Castiel

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at December 20, 2022 8:01 AM PST
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 20, 2022 8:00 AM PST

Ok, lovely update sure whatever even tho no one wanted a sh*tty pistol, when fixing bugs Max?

• 652 posts
    December 20, 2022 8:02 AM PST

DeadArt said:

Majesty said:

You brought up the walking issue and Castiel noted, additionally to your issue, that mines go off as well when teammates shoot or knife them. True, he/she wasnt talking to you: he/she merely gave additional information, confirming that mines seem to be broken/bugged overall.

Straight to the point, what a chad.

• 2097 posts
    December 20, 2022 9:10 AM PST
    Isterio said:

Alright well, in the previous version you can see a quarter of your body in the corner (while zooming, tpv pov) like just from the shoulder to the top of the head

*eye sickness warning*

In the current version, all you can see is just the edge of the barrel

@Castiel

Oh I see. Thank you for the illustration (literally).
    This post was edited by Avalon at December 20, 2022 9:10 AM PST
    • 24 posts
    December 20, 2022 1:49 PM PST

thanks for the update Max!!

• 998 posts
    December 20, 2022 2:09 PM PST

Update 1
    - Removed ability to detonate teammate's TrapMines
    - Increased shotgun bullet spread very slightly to make it less overpowered
    - Changed the 'PlasmaPistol' reload sound
    - Removed censorship if the word is a part of any of the player names in the Room

This post was edited by Admin at December 20, 2022 2:11 PM PST
    • 2097 posts
    December 20, 2022 2:17 PM PST
    Hello Max I was wondering if you could consider this in a future update. In a lot of other games that I play, there is an option to enable or disable censorship of profanity. It’s an option in the game settings where you can choose whether or not you can see profanity or not. In this suggestion profanity would be censored by default of course, but there would be the ability to disable censorship.