Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.5

This topic has been closed.
    • 21 posts
    February 18, 2023 2:45 PM PST

ok

• 954 posts
    February 18, 2023 5:00 PM PST

there is a very weird bug that happens randomly. and idk how to make, abuse, or try it, and I don't even have a screenshot but its very weird (the only reason why i don't have a screenshot is because everyone was killing me). in a random location (depending on where you die) there is thing white rectangle that you "can pick up". it duplicates the weapon like you are dropping it and looting another gun, but it just dupes it, like I said. this isn't because the update though, it actually has existed for some time. again, not sure how it works but I have seen this very rare occurance 3-4 times. please fix this max. EDIT: its also invisible, so I couldn't find this thing but it randomly showed up and I duped my plasma pistol bunch of times.

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at February 18, 2023 5:01 PM PST
    • 998 posts
    February 19, 2023 7:53 PM PST

Update 7

- Slightly changed the Quick Play matching algorithm to increase the chance of getting full room

This post was edited by Admin at February 19, 2023 7:55 PM PST
    • 954 posts
    February 20, 2023 8:03 AM PST

@max when will you consider redoing third person animations? remember we talked about it in the beta testing for this update. just wanted to remind you.

• February 20, 2023 10:40 AM PST

Max said:

Update 7

- Slightly changed the Quick Play matching algorithm to increase the chance of getting full room

@Max this bug still happened to me idk what is this sht  

• 998 posts
    February 20, 2023 5:59 PM PST

Update 8

- Changed Quick Play match duration to 1m30s
    - Changed Qucik Play minimal player requirement to 2 players
    - Possibly reduced incidence of players freezing mid-air (when the connection is good)
    - Possibly fixed occasional "connectivity issues" kick at the end of the match

• 652 posts
    February 20, 2023 10:30 PM PST

either way the game still has like 20 players online

• February 21, 2023 8:54 AM PST

Max said:

Update 8

- Possibly reduced incidence of players freezing mid-air (when the connection is good)
    - Possibly fixed occasional "connectivity issues" kick at the end of the match R 

Rn happen what is this player get kicked from server because this sht

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 21, 2023 9:01 AM PST
    • 998 posts
    February 21, 2023 9:32 AM PST

xLevi said:

Max said:

Update 8

- Possibly fixed occasional "connectivity issues" kick at the end of the match R 

"Connectivity issues" is the code name for "Speed hacking", but I didn't want it to say kicked for hacking right away because the system was still in testing and could sometimes kick players that didn't hack. Right now, however, I would say the system is 90% stable, so that player most likely was trying to use speed hack.

This post was edited by Admin at February 21, 2023 9:34 AM PST
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    February 21, 2023 10:17 AM PST

flyingDonkey345 said:

either way the game still has like 20 players online

^^^^

• February 21, 2023 10:48 AM PST

Max said:

xLevi said:

Max said:

Update 8

"Connectivity issues" is the code name for "Speed hacking", but I didn't want it to say kicked for hacking right away because the system was still in testing and could sometimes kick players that didn't hack. Right now, however, I would say the system is 90% stable, so that player most likely was trying to use speed hack.

ahh good 

• 17 posts
    February 21, 2023 6:48 PM PST
    Does anyone still play this game anymore
    • 21 posts
    February 21, 2023 8:28 PM PST

i do

• 652 posts
    February 21, 2023 9:26 PM PST

my man is speaking with such pride when hes just playing a browser game more dead than insects 

• February 22, 2023 2:39 AM PST

flyingDonkey345 said:

my man is speaking with such pride when hes just playing a browser game more dead than insects 

lmfao 

• 36 posts
    February 24, 2023 3:06 PM PST

Sir, I've tried the new feature that you've inputed onto the menu called "spin the wheel". I got a free mini gun, so I closed off the game for a couple hours. After I've returned i saw the X on the mini gun instead of the tick. So it was quite upsetting. I just want to know if this is on purpose or a bug. Please reply if u have the time. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

• 998 posts
    February 24, 2023 3:42 PM PST

Zeltonn007com said:

Sir, I've tried the new feature that you've inputed onto the menu called "spin the wheel". I got a free mini gun, so I closed off the game for a couple hours. After I've returned i saw the X on the mini gun instead of the tick. So it was quite upsetting. I just want to know if this is on purpose or a bug. Please reply if u have the time. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

The weapon received from spinning the wheel is available until the game page is closed or until the next spin (after the new spin the new weapon replaces the previously received one).

• 36 posts
    February 24, 2023 5:44 PM PST

Another question, if i had sold it. Will i still get my money even though i had close the game???

• 998 posts
    February 24, 2023 7:57 PM PST

Zeltonn007com said:

Another question, if i had sold it. Will i still get my money even though i had close the game???

Weapons received through the wheel spin are not returnable, it is meant to try the weapon for free before purchasing.

• 36 posts
    February 25, 2023 5:30 AM PST

k, thank u for ur time.

• 998 posts
    February 25, 2023 7:08 PM PST

Update 9

- When browsing the rooms (on the desktop version) the ping that is above the limit will appear in red and the join option will not be available
    - Reduced the amount of data sent over the network to reduce the lag and freezing (Expect it to improve even more in future updates)
    - Improved chat filtering to catch the previously missing swearing words
    - Fixed bug when the camera would sometimes clip through the ceiling
    - Fixed bug when the player would automatically leave the gunner seat that is blocked but would still appear in it for other players
    - Changed default mobile controls layout for a more convenient play on vertical as well as horizontal screen orientations
    - Changed the price of regular Capes to 15k and User/Clan Capes to 150k C.a.sh

This post was edited by Admin at February 25, 2023 7:36 PM PST
    • 954 posts
    February 25, 2023 9:30 PM PST
    Cool max
    • 1144 posts
    February 26, 2023 12:31 AM PST
    Max said:

Update 9

- When browsing the rooms (on the desktop version) the ping that is above the limit will appear in red and the join option will not be available
    - Reduced the amount of data sent over the network to reduce the lag and freezing (Expect it to improve even more in future updates)
    - Improved chat filtering to catch the previously missing swearing words
    - Fixed bug when the camera would sometimes clip through the ceiling
    - Fixed bug when the player would automatically leave the gunner seat that is blocked but would still appear in it for other players
    - Changed default mobile controls layout for a more convenient play on vertical as well as horizontal screen orientations
    - Changed the price of regular Capes to 15k and User/Clan Capes to 150k C.a.sh

Mobile suggestion : Customization the click buttons, by changing size and changing place (to make user more comfortable)