unlocks instead of buy

crates

skin tradeing

inspecting elemenet

more guns like p90,ak47,Ext

less fake guns

and friend system

• January 25, 2018 1:54 PM PST

This isn't supposed to be Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

And.. What do you mean by "less fake guns"?

• 3 posts
    January 25, 2018 10:57 PM PST

This game just needs more players. It's legitimately the best game for playing at work, someone needs to spread word around.

• 609 posts
    January 26, 2018 7:25 AM PST

Pacman420 said:

This game just needs more players. It's legitimately the best game for playing at work, someone needs to spread word around.

agree

performance improvement its a good idea too

@Almightyvillian the only thing i agreed on your list is unlocking instead of buyng

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at January 26, 2018 7:27 AM PST
    • 31 posts
    January 26, 2018 10:48 AM PST

Same here.

• 84 posts
    January 27, 2018 9:49 PM PST

Seth said:

This isn't supposed to be Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

And.. What do you mean by "less fake guns"?

This is just a guess, but i think by fake guns he means weapons that are not actual weapons in real life 

This post was edited by CaptainJoseph at January 27, 2018 9:50 PM PST
  • January 28, 2018 2:48 PM PST
    Just no.
    • 21 posts
    February 4, 2018 12:50 AM PST
    I believe bringing jetpacks back could help the game. In my opinion jetpacks were that one element, that made Warmerise more interesting than many other titles. They allowed creative players to look for varoius ways of defeating the enemy, to experiment, thus making every match far more unique. And besides, they can become a chance for those who play with weaker weapons - thanks to jetpacks they can outmanoeuvre even a well-equiped enemy.
    • 609 posts
    February 4, 2018 6:31 AM PST

Batory said: I believe bringing jetpacks back could help the game. In my opinion jetpacks were that one element, that made Warmerise more interesting than many other titles. They allowed creative players to look for varoius ways of defeating the enemy, to experiment, thus making every match far more unique. And besides, they can become a chance for those who play with weaker weapons - thanks to jetpacks they can outmanoeuvre even a well-equiped enemy.

the majprity of the current maps do not make it possible.

we already have the Gravity gun, so jetpack at this point its kinda possible and if they were both combined they would be way way way OP

I think this thread overral is missing the key point, ppl focus on stuff/items rather than characteristics and features that woulp help improve the gameplay

• 21 posts
    February 5, 2018 1:33 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

Is it because of optimization, or generally, technical problems jetpacks could cause?

STERBEN99 said:

I think this thread overral is missing the key point, ppl focus on stuff/items rather than characteristics and features that woulp help improve the gameplay

You're right, it's always better to improve gameplay mechanics than to add single items. The key problem is - how to do it? How to attract more people to Warmerise with it's gameplay? Maybe creating new game modes could improve the situation? Max intorduced "Ball" mode, which is a nice and funny idea that allows players to try something different and gain a decent amount of XP. Perhaps a "horde" mode forcing people to cooperate or a "capture the flag" mode allowing them to gain XP for fullfiling the main goal, for playing tactically (capturing flags) would be a good addition to the gameplay? Maps such as "Base", "Snowy Canyon" or "Haunt" offer enough space for such modes, and besides now players can create new maps, too.   

• 34 posts
    February 5, 2018 3:53 PM PST

capture the flag would be cool

This post was edited by VeiN at February 5, 2018 3:54 PM PST
    • 14 posts
    February 6, 2018 6:00 AM PST

VeiN said:

capture the idi0t will be very suit for this community

• 34 posts
    February 6, 2018 6:20 AM PST

LegendaryDonkey said:

VeiN said:

• 31 posts
    February 6, 2018 6:22 AM PST

VeiN said:

LegendaryDonkey said:

VeiN said:

• 609 posts
    February 6, 2018 6:24 AM PST

Batory said:

STERBEN99 said:

Is it because of optimization, or generally, technical problems jetpacks could cause?

STERBEN99 said:

You're right, it's always better to improve gameplay mechanics than to add single items. The key problem is - how to do it? How to attract more people to Warmerise with it's gameplay? Maybe creating new game modes could improve the situation? Max intorduced "Ball" mode, which is a nice and funny idea that allows players to try something different and gain a decent amount of XP. Perhaps a "horde" mode forcing people to cooperate or a "capture the flag" mode allowing them to gain XP for fullfiling the main goal, for playing tactically (capturing flags) would be a good addition to the gameplay? Maps such as "Base", "Snowy Canyon" or "Haunt" offer enough space for such modes, and besides now players can create new maps, too.   

sure im focusing more on stuff like. fps increase and ping decrease (performance increase so to say)

(bring back) standalone paired up servers with the ones from the browser, IF thats possible, since some players may want to download the game (for example me, siraws and some others)

and more presence on other browser gaming sites, like armor games, Y8, kongregate, maxgames etc etc