Forums » Off-Topic

How did you come up with YOUR Username?

• 90 posts
    September 11, 2019 1:43 PM PDT

Hey. I was wondering, how did yall come up with your usernames on here, or any other places that have accounts? Did you just randomly make it up? Does it have an idea or story with it? Is it based on something you like or do? I told several people already how I got my username, but in better details, here is how I came up with mine.

So, my name originated from Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii. 2 characters that I loved to use, and was pretty great with was Toon Link and Yoshi. When I played as them, I would mainly use the blue tunic outfit for Toon Link, and for Yoshi, I would be either the dark blue color or the light blue/cyan colored one. I got the idea, "Hey, why don't I just combine my best 2 characters into a name that I liked?!" So, I found a notebook and started to write down words like: blue, toon, Yoshi, Link, and several other cool words, etc. that sounded cool to me. Eventually, I came up with Blue Toon Yoshi, which I liked alot! I definatly wanted to have the word Yoshi in it somewhere, since I love Yoshi things and Yoshi is my favorite character in the Mario universe! I later then decided to combine all 3 words together, forming BlueToonYoshi. And as of now, I still love this name, and use it to this day! I will always and forever be a Yoshi of some sort! :D

• 609 posts
    September 11, 2019 1:49 PM PDT

Sterben is german for death (and an anime character that I liked)

99 for my birht year

• September 11, 2019 2:05 PM PDT

I just thought mine sounede cool, but my old xFusion name had meaning.

• 610 posts
    September 11, 2019 3:08 PM PDT

I originally wanted to name myself StarWars, but I assumed that the name would have been taken already. So, I added Crazy to the end as in "crazy fan".

As for my old (pre-shutdown)/alt account, RedDragonFire03, I was simply a fan of BlueDragonFire. I changed the color at the beginning and added the 03 because that's my birth year.

• 8 posts
    September 11, 2019 4:10 PM PDT

My family heritage is Carribean (specifically a small island called Dominica [No not dominican repbulic]). Over there, everybody loves drinking Sorrel which is basically a drink made out of squeezed hibiscus leaves. It can be made into tea, punch, medicine; you name it. I dont crave it like the rest of my family does but what i like about it is the name of it. Has a nice roll off the toungue so i took it, replaced the "e" with an "i" and here we are.

I used to be Gash3d but that name was just a name i came up with in middle school out of random there is little story as to how i came up with that. I came up with "thergashed" first then overtime i decided to be l33t and remove the "the-" and replace the "e" with a "3". Sadly i'm stuck with it because i made songs that are under that name and some got somewhat popular.

This post was edited by Sorril at September 11, 2019 4:11 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    September 11, 2019 6:48 PM PDT

My name just comes from Necromancer but I mis-spelled it years ago, but for some reason I like how it is spelled and I love the Necromancer boss from Castle Crashers. That's my name's origin

• 18 posts
    September 11, 2019 7:20 PM PDT

An old friend when I was young gave me the nickname Beeice because he thought it fit my personality, and it stuck. The 1526 is the numbers of my adress.

• September 11, 2019 7:56 PM PDT
    Named after the car from the supernatural series but my fat fingers hit the numbers in the wrong order, it’s a 67 not a 76 so I was wanting a name change for it but I found it that Supernatural76impala is easier to say than supernatural67impala
    • 5 posts
    September 11, 2019 8:23 PM PDT
    I really didn't have a good name in my brain. So, I just smashed my keyboard, and then there was "wjbfikebazlankeh" in search bar. I looked at it and thought, "well... azlank? that looks good!" and I used it for about 1~2 year(s). (2016~2017)

After that, my acc has been hacked. So, I had to make another acc and change my name. I was using Azlion for my s*eam acc cuz I liked it.(Don't know y) So, I used Azlion for this acc too.

This post was edited by Azlion at September 11, 2019 8:24 PM PDT
    • 5 posts
    September 11, 2019 8:29 PM PDT
    STERBEN99 said:

Sterben is german for death (and an anime character that I liked)

99 for my birht year

Is that an anime character from SAO2?
    This post was edited by Azlion at September 11, 2019 8:32 PM PDT
  • September 11, 2019 8:51 PM PDT

My name is seeyou0713,which mean hey man ....and 0713 is my last four numbers for my phone numbers:}

• 60 posts
    September 13, 2019 12:16 AM PDT

I came up with this as I used to watch "shinchan and his adventures" on TV as a kid. I still do.  :love:

Also.. "SnipeKing17" was taken already. I talked with him for exchange.. He had a good reason not to. :D

• 7 posts
    September 14, 2019 1:32 AM PDT

Well my dad plays  World Of Tanks so i dicided to change my name to xSusursJR because his username is Susurs12 so i changed my name from pretender to xSusursJR.

• September 14, 2019 5:50 AM PDT

I just like the game Forza, my family plays it all the time.

• September 14, 2019 6:50 AM PDT
    Forza horizon 4?
  • September 14, 2019 6:51 AM PDT

yes

• September 14, 2019 6:52 AM PDT
    Xbox?
  • September 14, 2019 7:19 AM PDT

Yes, my family plays it all the time, every saturday night.

• September 14, 2019 9:00 AM PDT

Hysteria, he was asking me.

• September 15, 2019 7:20 AM PDT

my real name is Αιμίλιος (Emil in english) and i bornt in a greek ciry called larisa) so i combined both words and created the emilar

• 97 posts
    September 15, 2019 7:27 PM PDT
    I wanted a name that i would like for a long time and i had just gotten another cat and really like cats so i decided on feline
    • 25 posts
    September 18, 2019 12:28 PM PDT

Literally my name

• September 18, 2019 12:44 PM PDT

?

• 21 posts
    September 18, 2019 2:51 PM PDT

Venicouse has no meaning, I just like the name.

I have YT and my channel is also named Venicouse with the same profile pic.

• September 19, 2019 6:49 AM PDT

cool