Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

    • 1151 posts
    September 25, 2021 3:44 AM PDT

    Airwolf said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/fluttershy

    Map Name: SNOW-WAR

    Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/Q3IYBCvYVi8

    Summary:

              LAG SWITCH

     

    yea i agreed, he did the same in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZOop8uKG0 

    • 10 posts
    September 25, 2021 3:45 AM PDT

    Airwolf said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/fluttershy

    Map Name: SNOW-WAR

    Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/Q3IYBCvYVi8

    Summary:

              LAG SWITCH

     

    https://imgur.com/a/yYSO8yT

    • 10 posts
    September 25, 2021 3:49 AM PDT

    • 127 posts
    September 25, 2021 4:08 AM PDT

    Guys ?  Max fixed the Lag Swich by Limit Fps ... He already said .

     

     

    • 356 posts
    September 25, 2021 4:20 AM PDT

    She's using tabs to lag 

    • 10 posts
    September 25, 2021 4:26 AM PDT

    Kiur said:

    She's using tabs to lag 

    • 382 posts
    September 25, 2021 4:45 AM PDT

    Fluttershy said:

    Kiur said:

    She's using tabs to lag 

    i know its not a lag 

    • 10 posts
    September 25, 2021 4:50 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/CIRKmpmqvF4

    • 382 posts
    September 25, 2021 4:50 AM PDT

    Fluttershy said:

    https://youtu.be/CIRKmpmqvF4

    nope

    • 375 posts
    September 25, 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Airwolf said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xcr0n0ryt

    Map Name: SNOW-WAR

    Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/CKJW4XVH5T4

    Summary: 

                   HACKER

    solo está lageando y a parte lo dice en el chat eres mogolico o te haces?

    • 1151 posts
    September 25, 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Airwolf said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xcr0n0ryt

    Map Name: SNOW-WAR

    Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/CKJW4XVH5T4

    Summary: 

                   HACKER

    That's not a hack, it is a glitch that even many players got it ( including guests ). so its bug and max should just fix it.

    • 38 posts
    September 25, 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYfzMWi7eeg

    • 38 posts
    September 25, 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Tiene FPS muy bajo.

    • 10 posts
    September 25, 2021 9:32 PM PDT

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/pepegrillo

    Map Name: Area 1

    Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTfhBlXkJNI

              Summary: Invisible

    • 657 posts
    September 26, 2021 8:52 AM PDT

    Kiur said:

    AGENT **** YOU!!!!

    wow kiur r u toxic???

    • 356 posts
    September 26, 2021 8:57 AM PDT

    agent743 said:

    Kiur said:

    AGENT **** YOU!!!!

    wow kiur r u toxic???

    No spam, thanks

    • 149 posts
    September 26, 2021 9:16 AM PDT

    k4n3k128 said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYfzMWi7eeg

    OMGF HE STEAL WALI OLD PC

    • 103 posts
    October 3, 2021 1:15 PM PDT

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/udkfranck2

    Map Name: SNOW-WAR

    Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/0VkuNR648lY

    Summary:  LAG-SWITCH

    -          0:05 hotkey lag-switch ping 254 jump to 275

    -          0:22 hotkey lag-switch ping  jump to 290 and then decreases ping to 256

    -          0:37 hotkey lag-switch ping vary 245 to 236

    -          1:14 Ping  jump to 263 and then ping jump to 295

    -          1:49 Ping vary 246 to 238

    -          2:03 Ping 239 and then jump ping to 248

    -          2:19 Ping 262 and then decreases ping to 247

    -          2:30 ping 247 and then decreases ping to 234

    -          2:58 ping 248 and then decreases

    -          3:22 ping 299

    -          3:33 ping decreases 273

    -          3:46 ping 243

    -          3:49 ping 242 and then jump ping to 253

    -          4:03 ping 265 and then decreases to 249

    -          4:17 ping 247

    -          4:27 ping 260

    -          4:37 ping 262 and then decreases to 243

    -          5:50 UDKfranck2 LEFT

    -          0:05 hotkey lag-switch ping 254 jump to 275

    -          0:22 hotkey lag-switch ping  jump to 290 and then decreases ping to 256

    -          0:37 hotkey lag-switch ping vary 245 to 236

    -          1:14 Ping  jump to 263 and then ping jump to 295

    -          1:49 Ping vary 246 to 238

    -          2:03 Ping 239 and then jump ping to 248

    -          2:19 Ping 262 and then decreases ping to 247

    -          2:30 ping 247 and then decreases ping to 234

    -          2:58 ping 248 and then decreases

    -          3:22 ping 299

    -          3:33 ping decreases 273

    -          3:46 ping 243

    -          3:49 ping 242 and then jump ping to 253

    -          4:03 ping 265 and then decreases to 249

    -          4:17 ping 247

    -          4:27 ping 260

    -          4:37 ping 262 and then decreases to 243

    -          5:50 UDKfranck2 LEFT

    • 2100 posts
    October 3, 2021 1:52 PM PDT
    His ping stays the same throughout the entire video. The reason he was lagging looks to be of bad internet connection, or he is far away from his own region. Nothing seems out of the ordinary.
    • 86 posts
    October 4, 2021 8:24 AM PDT

    Doesn't look like lag switch, and you can't mention other people having high ping when you're the foreign one with 300+ ping in Eu constantly. It just seems like he is better than you :) I see no freezing whatsoever, just a sore loser crying after defeat. 

    • 657 posts
    October 4, 2021 8:37 AM PDT

    yes airwolf the crying loser

    • 375 posts
    October 4, 2021 9:49 AM PDT

    Kazuya said:

    Doesn't look like lag switch, and you can't mention other people having high ping when you're the foreign one with 300+ ping in Eu constantly. It just seems like he is better than you :) I see no freezing whatsoever, just a sore loser crying after defeat. 

    why so toxic, he fought with all his efforts in the battlefield and you is hurt his feelinks like that? foken community orghh!! 2021 community so toxic.. 

    • 149 posts
    October 4, 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Family friendly plz

  • October 4, 2021 3:15 PM PDT

    Airwolf said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/udkfranck2

    Map Name: SNOW-WAR

    Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/0VkuNR648lY

    Summary:  LAG-SWITCH

    -          0:05 hotkey lag-switch ping 254 jump to 275

    -          0:22 hotkey lag-switch ping  jump to 290 and then decreases ping to 256

    -          0:37 hotkey lag-switch ping vary 245 to 236

    -          1:14 Ping  jump to 263 and then ping jump to 295

    -          1:49 Ping vary 246 to 238

    -          2:03 Ping 239 and then jump ping to 248

    -          2:19 Ping 262 and then decreases ping to 247

    -          2:30 ping 247 and then decreases ping to 234

    -          2:58 ping 248 and then decreases

    -          3:22 ping 299

    -          3:33 ping decreases 273

    -          3:46 ping 243

    -          3:49 ping 242 and then jump ping to 253

    -          4:03 ping 265 and then decreases to 249

    -          4:17 ping 247

    -          4:27 ping 260

    -          4:37 ping 262 and then decreases to 243

    -          5:50 UDKfranck2 LEFT

    -          0:05 hotkey lag-switch ping 254 jump to 275

    -          0:22 hotkey lag-switch ping  jump to 290 and then decreases ping to 256

    -          0:37 hotkey lag-switch ping vary 245 to 236

    -          1:14 Ping  jump to 263 and then ping jump to 295

    -          1:49 Ping vary 246 to 238

    -          2:03 Ping 239 and then jump ping to 248

    -          2:19 Ping 262 and then decreases ping to 247

    -          2:30 ping 247 and then decreases ping to 234

    -          2:58 ping 248 and then decreases

    -          3:22 ping 299

    -          3:33 ping decreases 273

    -          3:46 ping 243

    -          3:49 ping 242 and then jump ping to 253

    -          4:03 ping 265 and then decreases to 249

    -          4:17 ping 247

    -          4:27 ping 260

    -          4:37 ping 262 and then decreases to 243

    -          5:50 UDKfranck2 LEFT

     

    ooooo yeah i see the switch basically manickaa aka xFusion lost his dic to caylob dont mind him he simps for every guy on warmerise. Lag switch is a thing max needs to be aware no matter what updates he does it will not help. 

  • October 4, 2021 3:21 PM PDT

    Manickaa said: His ping stays the same throughout the entire video. The reason he was lagging looks to be of bad internet connection, or he is far away from his own region. Nothing seems out of the ordinary.

    (For Manickaa the ghei dresser) (Real name Alex) (Korean BTS) (BF-Caylob and Owen)

    Once upon a time there was one person Myriad who said “I’m leaving,” I’m retiring” and it’s been 4 years he’s still on here switching accs and names. His real identity is xFusion+VeronicaCassani+xHysteria. Although he goes by many names and accs along with Mercylan whose aka Zephyrus, Thrush, Korean boy and Myriad is KihyaziN acc he stole from Vavy when Vavy stole from KihyaziN xD. Poor people who believe it is him but isn’t coz my dude pretends to be him and if I remember correct xFusion was always crying in 2018 because of his two faced acts. He likes to cross dress into different genders and people it’s his hobby. Besides he isn’t playing warmerise since 2013-2021 that’s KihyaziN xFusion is playing since 2018 only but since he took over the acc he acts like kihyaziN to avoid getting exposed.
    His other names he goes by are: KonfusioN, xCommander, Arcturus, TraMa, InterAdelia, Manicka, Fatal1ty, ExaltSnipin, Ryunosoke, TarmacHail, and many more I can’t remember. But Xiiros suked his dic to help him with this new identity stuff.