--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 1144 posts
    June 13, 2021 9:23 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Xyiian said:

Dispater said:

xChaos said:

Xyiian said:

You get me banned because the truth hurts??? Uh wtf?

"" These videos were posted 9 months ago. I explained to Farz Black that I might start to become competitive around this time. Yes, you beat me. Now, how would you like to come and face me in 1v1? :)
    I would like to see that lol ""

Ok, let's come a duel and we'll see who will win. and i will record.

i would like to see a truce here, but i wanna enjoy the movie. *eats popcorn*

You know very well who will win. The match won't be fun lol

yes they know who wins... i mean the one who gets smacked 10-0 as always as before, so it's just farming on a 1v1 lol.

stop acting like apster claiming yourself as a legend and the best player .

1. You speak like Plizen . Plizen said he can win 10-0 , when he got rekt by Antarez , an auto player , in Sky , lol 

2. Apster think be a legend , but he is a legend , and the best Warmerise Player ever .

what's this english? ( i didn't undrestand every word this dude said )

• 491 posts
    June 13, 2021 9:34 AM PDT

Xyiian said:

Dispater said:

Xyiian said:

Dispater said:

xChaos said:

Xyiian said:

You get me banned because the truth hurts??? Uh wtf?

"" These videos were posted 9 months ago. I explained to Farz Black that I might start to become competitive around this time. Yes, you beat me. Now, how would you like to come and face me in 1v1? :)
    I would like to see that lol ""

Ok, let's come a duel and we'll see who will win. and i will record.

i would like to see a truce here, but i wanna enjoy the movie. *eats popcorn*

You know very well who will win. The match won't be fun lol

yes they know who wins... i mean the one who gets smacked 10-0 as always as before, so it's just farming on a 1v1 lol.

stop acting like apster claiming yourself as a legend and the best player .

1. You speak like Plizen . Plizen said he can win 10-0 , when he got rekt by Antarez , an auto player , in Sky , lol 

2. Apster think be a legend , but he is a legend , and the best Warmerise Player ever .

what's this english? ( i didn't undrestand every word this dude said )

Use google tanslator 

• 2097 posts
    June 13, 2021 8:31 PM PDT

Good Evening, below is my application. I have answered all questions honestly. If then again you seek more information from me, feel free to ask. For a long time I have respected this clan in the community. I do not seek to waste your time however, that is why each question is written-out below in enboldend text for the ease of reading. I hope that you see my answers fit, but if not, it was not meant to be.

Cheers!

- Native

1. Account Name: TisNative

2. Age: 17

3. Gender: Male?

4. Country: South Korea (Preferrably not North)

5. Time Zone: (Currently UTC -5, yes I live in the United States now)

6. Clans: =[Raven]=, |[Savage]|, |[ScreaM]|, |{Titan}|. |HypheX|

7. Hated clan: |[Xone]|. Those idiots cannot seem to leave me alone for some reason.

8. Hated Player: Created too many enemies from Xone here to count. (oh well).

9. Are you an *****: No. but some may probably say the latter just for the hell of it

10. Are you ***: No, I prefer the female gender to be more attractive.

11. Will you remain Loyal to our leader and clan until rotten? Not sure why this is a question actually. Even though this is a mere browser game, I do pledge my allegiance to my honorable faction unto death.

12: Will you Promise not to make fun of yourself and claim that you are the best player? Yes. As I have stated in past remarks, I am no-where near the level of being the best player. That being stated, I prefer to just play for the sheer fun of it.

13: Will you promise not to be a loyal visitor and spammer to Max's personal account? Yes of course.

14: Will you promise not to be a clown on everyone? You have my word.

15: Will you obey orders from the leader? Yes, on my honor. 

16: Will you promise not to be an asshole, and force-feed everyone your youtube videos? Yes. It would be quite distrubing if I said otherwise.

17: Will you promise not to be a lonley raging-****** on other's clan ads? Yes. I do not have time nor the intent for such things.

• 1144 posts
    June 13, 2021 11:04 PM PDT

TisNative said:

Good Evening, below is my application. I have answered all questions honestly. If then again you seek more information from me, feel free to ask. For a long time I have respected this clan in the community. I do not seek to waste your time however, that is why each question is written-out below in enboldend text for the ease of reading. I hope that you see my answers fit, but if not, it was not meant to be.

Cheers!

- Native

1. Account Name: TisNative

2. Age: 17

3. Gender: Male?

4. Country: South Korea (Preferrably not North)

5. Time Zone: (Currently UTC -5, yes I live in the United States now)

6. Clans: =[Raven]=, |[Savage]|, |[ScreaM]|, |{Titan}|. |HypheX|

7. Hated clan: |[Xone]|. Those idiots cannot seem to leave me alone for some reason.

8. Hated Player: Created too many enemies from Xone here to count. (oh well).

9. Are you an *****: No. but some may probably say the latter just for the hell of it

10. Are you ***: No, I prefer the female gender to be more attractive.

11. Will you remain Loyal to our leader and clan until rotten? Not sure why this is a question actually. Even though this is a mere browser game, I do pledge my allegiance to my honorable faction unto death.

12: Will you Promise not to make fun of yourself and claim that you are the best player? Yes. As I have stated in past remarks, I am no-where near the level of being the best player. That being stated, I prefer to just play for the sheer fun of it.

13: Will you promise not to be a loyal visitor and spammer to Max's personal account? Yes of course.

14: Will you promise not to be a clown on everyone? You have my word.

15: Will you obey orders from the leader? Yes, on my honor. 

16: Will you promise not to be an asshole, and force-feed everyone your youtube videos? Yes. It would be quite distrubing if I said otherwise.

17: Will you promise not to be a lonley raging-****** on other's clan ads? Yes. I do not have time nor the intent for such things.

Imagine hating xone when he's stealing members for a b0t clan called |[IX]| 

stealing members because he just has noobs (so sad).

yes go steal lol, i beat all your members on 1v1.. Your clan is a joke tbh, delete it.

This post was edited by Cyanex at June 13, 2021 11:05 PM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    June 13, 2021 11:10 PM PDT

<3

• 309 posts
    June 14, 2021 2:23 AM PDT
    Alright then, TisNative. You're welcome
    • 2097 posts
    June 14, 2021 5:55 AM PDT

<3

• 359 posts
    June 14, 2021 9:05 AM PDT

See, no need to talk like animals, send a well structured application and even if you're Kazourichu you will be accepted, msg me on dc if u need well written arguements, it wont be free of course.

• 491 posts
    June 14, 2021 1:29 PM PDT

xChapo said:

See, no need to talk like animals, send a well structured application and even if you're Kazourichu you will be accepted, msg me on dc if u need well written arguements, it wont be free of course.

For our structured application , Google translate is here to save us because our English teachers all had covid and we couldn't learn ( sad )

And unfortunately I will always be Kazourichuu. But you can see that my character has changed, since I stopped misbehaving on servers (I can't use google translate on a server).

This post was edited by Dispater at June 14, 2021 1:30 PM PDT
  • off
    • 223 posts
    June 14, 2021 2:05 PM PDT

Dispater said:

xChapo said:

For our structured application , Google translate is here to save us because our English teachers all had covid and we couldn't learn ( sad )

And unfortunately I will always be Kazourichuu. But you can see that my character has changed, since I stopped misbehaving on servers (I can't use google translate on a server).

Sick

• 309 posts
    June 16, 2021 7:43 AM PDT
    Hello ladies and transgender

I'm looking for new recruitment, but there are slightly changes in requirements for new entry. Here I share the details

1st: exhibit more passionate loyalty & devotion than an average dogs with tag. You will be tested against most loyal dog in the world. Whoever left the test is failed permanently.

2nd: must play 24 hours a day. No waste time, focus and commitment. A John Wick passion style that this clan needed most. No rest no break no walking out for fresh air and no life social. Warmerise is your life and career now. No excuse even you are officially dead. Your soul still alive so keep play as usual

3nd: put clan and it's leadership at priority while your friends and family is the last and least concern. Don't asking why because if you choose your family and friends over this can then you shouldn't come and apply to this clan at 1st place then.

4th: Must always listen swallow the instruction or command from upper rank officer down to your brain, even your deaf, blind or can't read and understand English.
    • 7 posts
    June 16, 2021 5:10 PM PDT

Farzblack said: Hello ladies and transgender I'm looking for new recruitment, but there are slightly changes in requirements for new entry. Here I share the details 1st: exhibit more passionate loyalty & devotion than an average dogs with tag. You will be tested against most loyal dog in the world. Whoever left the test is failed permanently. 2nd: must play 24 hours a day. No waste time, focus and commitment. A John Wick passion style that this clan needed most. No rest no break no walking out for fresh air and no life social. Warmerise is your life and career now. No excuse even you are officially dead. Your soul still alive so keep play as usual 3nd: put clan and it's leadership at priority while your friends and family is the last and least concern. Don't asking why because if you choose your family and friends over this can then you shouldn't come and apply to this clan at 1st place then. 4th: Must always listen swallow the instruction or command from upper rank officer down to your brain, even your deaf, blind or can't read and understand English.

so i can join farz ? :3333

• 309 posts
    June 16, 2021 5:51 PM PDT

No

• 2097 posts
    June 16, 2021 6:10 PM PDT
    Can me join?
    • 63 posts
    June 16, 2021 6:57 PM PDT

Farzblack said: Hello ladies and transgender I'm looking for new recruitment, but there are slightly changes in requirements for new entry. Here I share the details 1st: exhibit more passionate loyalty & devotion than an average dogs with tag. You will be tested against most loyal dog in the world. Whoever left the test is failed permanently. 2nd: must play 24 hours a day. No waste time, focus and commitment. A John Wick passion style that this clan needed most. No rest no break no walking out for fresh air and no life social. Warmerise is your life and career now. No excuse even you are officially dead. Your soul still alive so keep play as usual 3nd: put clan and it's leadership at priority while your friends and family is the last and least concern. Don't asking why because if you choose your family and friends over this can then you shouldn't come and apply to this clan at 1st place then. 4th: Must always listen swallow the instruction or command from upper rank officer down to your brain, even your deaf, blind or can't read and understand English.
      What about me, can i join? i did write about me earlier in the form but no one saw it, so tell now 

• 2097 posts
    June 16, 2021 7:36 PM PDT

10 clans is a bit much. To whom do you swear allegiance to?

• 7 posts
    June 17, 2021 6:29 AM PDT
    Farzblack said:

No

okay dont worry i still love you okay :3 x
    • 63 posts
    June 17, 2021 9:21 AM PDT

TisNative said:

10 clans is a bit much. To whom do you swear allegiance to?

-_- a person with about 3 to 4 clans also can say that he/ she will be loyal to the clan, but whats the proof that they will follow it, i have my own clan so i will prefer using that tag, but if i want to be a part of the community, if i like to be called a honourable member of the mercenary then is that wrong? i wanna be a part of the one of the oldest clan's remake, is that wrong? tell me :) 

• 2097 posts
    June 17, 2021 9:43 AM PDT
    You failed to answer the question.
    • 63 posts
    June 17, 2021 5:52 PM PDT

how?

This post was edited by Aspect74 at June 17, 2021 5:52 PM PDT
    • 491 posts
    June 17, 2021 10:49 PM PDT

A45H8 said:

how?

Old clans are made for old players. I think I am the youngest of this clan.

• 18 posts
    July 4, 2021 1:17 AM PDT
    Username:Mahshiuhd
    I want to enter for play with the tag and I’ll never let people insulting our name I will do of my best for the clan and i know I’ll never leave the clan .Promised on my honor, by mahshiuhd.
    This post was edited by Sxirre at July 4, 2021 1:19 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    July 5, 2021 3:51 PM PDT
    Are you willing to die in real life in the name of the clan and leader?
  • July 5, 2021 4:39 PM PDT

can i join farzblack? ill give you flamewar. like you wanted...

• 2097 posts
    July 5, 2021 7:06 PM PDT

Exile said:

can i join farzblack? ill give you flamewar. like you wanted...

If you were truly loyal, you would have given said flamewar to our lovely Eternal Leader long ago without expecting anything in return.