Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 18 posts
    July 6, 2021 6:49 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Are you willing to die in real life in the name of the clan and leader?
    yes if i can do it i will do it 

• 2097 posts
    July 6, 2021 8:28 AM PDT

mahshiuhd said:

Come, we will execute you now.

• 491 posts
    July 6, 2021 8:33 AM PDT

InterAdelia said:

mahshiuhd said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-15wmCgBJWw

• 18 posts
    July 6, 2021 12:45 PM PDT

InterAdelia said:

mahshiuhd said:

where do u from 

• 309 posts
    July 11, 2021 2:43 AM PDT
    Alright then mahshiuhd, you are accepted... Welcome abroad and have fun.
  • July 11, 2021 6:49 PM PDT

i dont want to do some immature 12 year old application. these answers are honest.

Name irl: Maxim 

Username: Exile

Siblings On The Warmerise Platform: MAXXD (mostly known as xChaos)

Will You Betray This Clan?: no. i will serve this clan and do anything to keep it alive. even if that includes sacrifice.

Will You Face Any Threats To This Clan?: I Will Protect This Clan And Serve Until The End.

What Does Loyalty Mean To You? a strong feeling of support or allegiance.

Will You Not Call Yourself a Pro and Think Your Better then everyone?: no i will not. i play warmerise to have fun. i dont have a "career" like these "sky players" or whatever they call themselves.

What Is Your Goal In This Clan?: to feel at home. where people understand me. i have been rejected from many clans based on my preferences. and its not because im bad. everyone hates me. i hope this clan isent like everyone else. i hope this clan stand out and is unique. to have an alliance while playing warmerise. and the reason im bad because i have a medical condition. its lifelong arm pain.

Well Thats it. I hope you have enough of a heart to accept me. just know your breaking somebody everytime you reject them.

• 309 posts
    July 11, 2021 9:11 PM PDT

Exile said:

i dont want to do some immature 12 year old application. these answers are honest.

Will You Betray This Clan?: no. i will serve this clan and do anything to keep it alive. even if that includes sacrifice.

Will You Face Any Threats To This Clan?: I Will Protect This Clan And Serve Until The End.

Will You Not Call Yourself a Pro and Think Your Better then everyone?: no i will not. i play warmerise to have fun. i dont have a "career" like these "sky players" or whatever they call themselves.

What Is Your Goal In This Clan?: to feel at home. where people understand me. i have been rejected from many clans based on my preferences. and its not because im bad. everyone hates me. i hope this clan isent like everyone else. i hope this clan stand out and is unique. to have an alliance while playing warmerise. and the reason im bad because i have a medical condition. its lifelong arm pain.

Well Thats it. I hope you have enough of a heart to accept me. just know your breaking somebody everytime you reject them.

Thank you for the application. Before I put your application into consideration mode, there are three (3) questions for you and hopefully you will be honest with your answer

1. firstly I would like to know your history along with other players and their clans who rejecting you.

2. Second, why do you choose to join clan despite the inactive status for so long and considered dead by most of today`s player?

3. Third, do you consider yourself truthfully loyal and becoming an obey soldier without question my order?

You can write down the answers long as many as your like, unlimited words as long it provides a genuine insight of your intention.

• July 12, 2021 7:49 AM PDT

1. i have been rejected by some clans for no reason at all. i have had no history with these players ever.}

2. this clan is legendary. i want to be apart of this legendary clan. even though its inactive.

3. yes. i will not question any orders.

• 2097 posts
    July 12, 2021 8:27 AM PDT
    Uh. You haven’t even been a member of warmerise for a whole year
    • 491 posts
    July 12, 2021 11:10 AM PDT

Exile said:

https://international-iq-test.com/en?f=b&zi=iq%20test&msclkid=24a9fc7f6c551364ae699c93e969aff7

• July 12, 2021 11:19 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Exile said:

https://international-iq-test.com/en?f=b&zi=iq%20test&msclkid=24a9fc7f6c551364ae699c93e969aff7

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=*****-test_5

• 309 posts
    July 13, 2021 3:29 AM PDT

Exile said:

1. i have been rejected by some clans for no reason at all. i have had no history with these players ever.}

2. this clan is legendary. i want to be apart of this legendary clan. even though its inactive.

3. yes. i will not question any orders.

I had no doubt about your willingness but...  your account is less than 1 year period. So you have to come back next year, a day after your account creation date so let it mature for 1 year at least.

For time being, you shall exercise and demonstrate your loyalty for TheMercenary through glorified leaders and clan name

Thank you for your application again.

• July 14, 2021 3:36 PM PDT

my brother has an account which is older than one year. im sure he can sign up.

• 309 posts
    July 14, 2021 7:21 PM PDT

Exile said:

my brother has an account which is older than one year. im sure he can sign up.

So who will going to run that account then, you or him?

• 74 posts
    July 15, 2021 7:08 AM PDT

unlike everyone else, i actually read the first post. my brother told me i should sign up, so i did.

Account Name: MAXXD

Time Zone: EST

Clan History: have not been rejected by any clans.

Most Hated Clan: Xone. they think there better than everybody or something. and the clown owner aiirizen.

Most Hated Player: Aiirizen. hes a d*ckhead. and a clown.

Are you an |diot?: no. im not like aiirizen.

Are you gae? no. im not like aiirizen.

Will you remain loyal to our leader and clan until rotten? yes, i will serve this clan until the end. even though its dead.

will you promise not to make fun of yourself and claim yourself as the best player?: no, i play warmerise to make friends and cure boredom. im not like aiirizen thinking a browser game is a career.

will you promise not to be a loyal visitor and spammer of maxes personal account?: no. im not aiirizen.

will you promise not to be a clown to everyone?: no. i am very serious. im not aiirizen.

will you obey orders from the leader? yes.

will you promise not to be a @sshole by force feeding everyone with your youtube video?: no. im not aiirizen.

will you promise not to be a lonely raging r*tard on other peoples clan ads?: no. im not aiirizen.

This post was edited by MAXXD at July 15, 2021 7:19 AM PDT
    • 1144 posts
    July 15, 2021 7:13 AM PDT

Account Name: AiirzeN

Time Zone: 69

Clan History:

Most Hated Clan: |[RaZe]| because they think they are the best when i beat their leader in 1v1.and their leader begging to join xone LMAO

Most Hated Player: xChaos = MAXXD=Exile=xBlade same person and why game letting +10 yo plays this game?

Are you an |diot?: nope jaja

Are you gae? no.

Will you remain loyal to our leader and clan until rotten? Si

will you promise not to make fun of yourself and claim yourself as the best player?: Nope, i'm not like xChaos

will you promise not to be a loyal visitor and spammer of maxes personal account?: yah, actually not like chaos xd

will you promise not to be a clown to everyone?: no. im not unfunny like maxxd

will you obey orders from the leader? Si

will you promise not to be a @sshole by force feeding everyone with your youtube video?: nope, i cant be like xchaos begging to sub my yt

will you promise not to be a lonely raging r*tard on other peoples clan ads?: no. im not like chaos, he begging to join xone when saying hating it

• 74 posts
    July 15, 2021 7:16 AM PDT

i do hate xone. i dont wanna be apart of a clown clan.

• 1144 posts
    July 15, 2021 7:26 AM PDT

RaZe isn't even a clan so kys, if u really think it is. come clan war kiddo ;)

• 74 posts
    July 15, 2021 7:28 AM PDT

unlike you i dont use skill on a browser game as a weapon. go kys

This post was edited by MAXXD at July 15, 2021 7:28 AM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    July 15, 2021 7:56 AM PDT

Leave this forum topic be. This clan actually means something to me. To sit here and watch you defile it makes me sick.

• 309 posts
    July 15, 2021 10:35 AM PDT
    MAXXD & AiirzeN

How can I accept your both application if both of you arguing and fighting each other?

The only way you both to be accepted into this clan by only be friend and unite. This clan doesn't tolerate internal fight amount clanmates. This clan promote peace, love and Harmony and we against all sorts of chaos and disorders.

Come re-applied back when you both be friends and love each other like a true couple
    • 2097 posts
    July 15, 2021 11:21 AM PDT
    lol
    • 491 posts
    July 15, 2021 12:04 PM PDT

181 / 5000

Résultats de traduction ( xd )

@MAXXD, I do not understand. If you hate Xone, why are you asking to join? You are one of those players who asks to join all the clans, and who gets pissed off when he is rejected.
    • 2097 posts
    July 15, 2021 12:30 PM PDT
    Tbh a lot of Xone members are D!cks
    • 491 posts
    July 15, 2021 12:34 PM PDT

InterAdelia said: Tbh a lot of Xone members are D!cks

xd