Forums » General

Adding new weapons to the game.

• 2097 posts
    April 20, 2022 2:42 PM PDT
    I don’t think a knife is long enough to go through your body
    • 25 posts
    April 20, 2022 3:59 PM PDT

No no i mean how can someone die in one shot with a knife if it did not even stab them?

• 2097 posts
    April 20, 2022 4:29 PM PDT
    I’m pretty sure you got stabbed if you died.
    • 83 posts
    April 21, 2022 2:41 AM PDT

A1XS said:

And maybe a ak rifle fuz thhose are pretty strong. A p90 will be good for fast shooting short rifle. An AUG would also work.

p90 yeah i already suggested that 

• 58 posts
    April 21, 2022 6:52 AM PDT

yep

• 58 posts
    April 21, 2022 6:55 AM PDT

it could be Ak-47 or the rife

• 58 posts
    April 21, 2022 7:06 AM PDT

maybe mp7. it could do 17 damage and the range could be 21 damage even on the head also when you shoot the speed should be 40sd so it could be mp7

• 58 posts
    April 21, 2022 7:18 AM PDT

even a range-lazer sniper will be good or a lazer-spray that can freeze you from walking but you can't kill it by a weapon only a knife could do or a something else

• 40 posts
    April 21, 2022 7:29 AM PDT

A1XS said:

scotty i think thats a horrible idea no offense but i know the damage will be crazy but think about the recoil... plus shotguns only work in close range so say there was an enemy across the whole map and they about to snipe you how will we deal with that?

The point of it would be exactly for CQC. When you use a shotgun, you are essentially putting yourself at a disadvantage for extra CQC damage, telling everyone in the server that you will get up in their face to kill them. The point of the double barrel would be to capitalize on this idea. Plus, any player in any open area is already a target for a decent sniper. And the recoil would be one of the two things keeping the thing balanced enough to make it not an OP weapon. 

This post was edited by ScottytheSlayer at April 21, 2022 7:31 AM PDT
    • 509 posts
    April 21, 2022 7:40 AM PDT

for AK47, You can just add skin for GA3A

• 40 posts
    April 21, 2022 7:41 AM PDT

DemonSlayeryy said:

ScottytheSlayer said:

First things first then: Nerf Carbine. Nerf it immedietly. 

no it dosent need nerfing the rail rifle needs nerfing

No, Carbine needs nerfing, and here's why. One: Everytime I get the drop on some one, even if I have full HP, the player I'm shooting whips around and kills me within two seconds, even though I had the drop on them. This has happended with both FTP who picked the thing up and high level players who are 100% better than me, but I still should have been able to secure a kill because I caught them off-guard. Two: the thing is accurate for what it's meant to do, which makes it even more annoying to fight against. Damage is 27 for head, 21 for torso, and 19 for limb damage, and then combine that with a high rate of fire, low recoil, and low bullet spread. I use the A12 as my main weapon, and even though it does higher damage that the Carbine, the lower rate of fire, higher recoil, and higher bullet spread balance the damage I can dish out. 

As for the railrifle, I think all that gun needs is a small fire rate nerf, maybe half of the fire rate it has now, and everyone's happy. 

• 83 posts
    April 21, 2022 8:26 AM PDT

ScottytheSlayer said:

DemonSlayeryy said:

ScottytheSlayer said:

No, Carbine needs nerfing, and here's why. One: Everytime I get the drop on some one, even if I have full HP, the player I'm shooting whips around and kills me within two seconds, even though I had the drop on them. This has happended with both FTP who picked the thing up and high level players who are 100% better than me, but I still should have been able to secure a kill because I caught them off-guard. Two: the thing is accurate for what it's meant to do, which makes it even more annoying to fight against. Damage is 27 for head, 21 for torso, and 19 for limb damage, and then combine that with a high rate of fire, low recoil, and low bullet spread. I use the A12 as my main weapon, and even though it does higher damage that the Carbine, the lower rate of fire, higher recoil, and higher bullet spread balance the damage I can dish out. 

As for the railrifle, I think all that gun needs is a small fire rate nerf, maybe half of the fire rate it has now, and everyone's happy. 

what the how long did u take to type all this? lmao

• 2097 posts
    April 21, 2022 8:39 AM PDT

ScottytheSlayer said:

DemonSlayeryy said:

ScottytheSlayer said:

Carbine needs more recoil.

• 40 posts
    April 21, 2022 9:16 AM PDT

Agreed. 

• 102 posts
    April 21, 2022 9:20 AM PDT

Hope Max pays attention

• 83 posts
    April 21, 2022 10:18 AM PDT

hope

• 58 posts
    April 21, 2022 11:31 AM PDT

ryfdyrhnhcnf.ugvju

• 58 posts
    April 21, 2022 11:34 AM PDT

yep that could help for the game

• 40 posts
    August 25, 2022 2:06 PM PDT

Another idea: A 1911 style pistol with an 8-round magazine. Would do more damage that the USP with the same fire rate and the cost of more recoil. Thinking maybe 10 to the head, 15 to the chest, then 13 to limbs and such. Thoughts?

• 1144 posts
    August 25, 2022 11:49 PM PDT
    ScottytheSlayer said:

Another idea: A 1911 style pistol with an 8-round magazine. Would do more damage that the USP with the same fire rate and the cost of more recoil. Thinking maybe 10 to the head, 15 to the chest, then 13 to limbs and such. Thoughts?

We have pulse pistol thought
    • 212 posts
    August 26, 2022 1:13 AM PDT

I really want an assault shotgun from gta v type shotgun, and a mac-10 type, but with less damage, more firerate and a bit more recoil than the blast.

• 58 posts
    August 26, 2022 6:20 AM PDT

I DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE

• 58 posts
    August 26, 2022 6:52 AM PDT

BUT IT NEEDS TO FIT IN THE GAME OR THE IDEA WILL BE SCRAPED

• 58 posts
    August 26, 2022 6:53 AM PDT

SO YEAH WHAT ABOUT A MP7 AND A BLAST MP7

• 58 posts
    August 26, 2022 6:55 AM PDT