Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.1

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    October 6, 2022 10:52 AM PDT

Regarding the delayed damage, it was likely a consequence of the network optimization from the previous update, it will be fixed in the next update.

• 212 posts
    October 6, 2022 11:22 AM PDT

i appreciate the hard work max.

• 2098 posts
    October 6, 2022 11:42 AM PDT
    That’s great. Thanks Max.
    • 1146 posts
    October 7, 2022 11:07 AM PDT

Airwolf said:

drsadegs said:

Airwolf said:

Max said:

Update 2

- Removed the ability for guest players to change the player name, room name, start kick, or vote during a kick vote

Thank you very much Max!

@Airwolf, I told you.. Max CAN NOT save you!

xoxo :)

Hey Max these new players got me kicked again

https://warmerise.com/profile/UNGZRHBIOG

https://warmerise.com/profile/DRSADEGS

https://warmerise.com/profile/CGEVLKQBZC

https://warmerise.com/profile/ZXYLFYP

https://warmerise.com/profile/IJRAXFA

Video evidence

https://youtu.be/8z3QKWyDOb0

in minute 7:59 start kick

same

these 5 randoms kicked me too here https://prnt.sc/QigOdkXUM86E

• 41 posts
    October 7, 2022 2:32 PM PDT

gfdr56ut87tuy said:

now i have 45 updates because of all of you

Welcome to the forum's

• 459 posts
    October 7, 2022 2:41 PM PDT

If could suggest, @Max, adding back the flying spectator flying eyeball view, it used to be a lot of fun and you could explore maps with other players, but now you can't explore maps anymore with other players because the eyeball mechanic view isn't here anymore, what if instead of removing the whole idea, how about adding that spawned players on red or blue can't see the flying spectators and other flying spectators can see another flying spectator, or you can enable or disable in options if you want to see the flying spectator meanwhile you're spawned.
    If you could reconsider the matter I would gratefully appreciate it, thank you.

This post was edited by LightningStorm at October 7, 2022 2:42 PM PDT
    • 2098 posts
    October 7, 2022 5:56 PM PDT
    It was removed because people would abuse it by blocking players with it. There was also a bug were you could do damage with the spectator mode to vehicles and players.
    • 954 posts
    October 7, 2022 7:59 PM PDT

you can still do damage to vehicles if you scrape/rub it

• 1146 posts
    October 8, 2022 1:44 AM PDT

LightningStorm said:

If could suggest, @Max, adding back the flying spectator flying eyeball view, it used to be a lot of fun and you could explore maps with other players, but now you can't explore maps anymore with other players because the eyeball mechanic view isn't here anymore, what if instead of removing the whole idea, how about adding that spawned players on red or blue can't see the flying spectators and other flying spectators can see another flying spectator, or you can enable or disable in options if you want to see the flying spectator meanwhile you're spawned.
    If you could reconsider the matter I would gratefully appreciate it, thank you.

it was removed for a wellknown reason

• 459 posts
    October 8, 2022 4:46 PM PDT

That's why I mentioned there to be an option of visual of the flying spectator so that it can be controlled by the players to be viewed by them or not.

• 93 posts
    October 9, 2022 7:12 AM PDT

(I played the game as a guest way before I became a registered member. I have seen the floating eyeballs and remember the issues that came with them.)

Imho, players should never be able to see spectators at all. Not only is/was it very distracting (people were trolling left and right), it also makes no sense. I don't know of any other FPS game that does this.

This post was edited by DeadArt at October 9, 2022 7:13 AM PDT
    • 2098 posts
    October 9, 2022 7:31 AM PDT
    The only flying spectator mode I have seen is in the theatre mode of Call of Duty. Do take note that it’s an offline mode where you can record cinematics, there are no other players present.
    • 459 posts
    October 9, 2022 8:46 AM PDT

How many times do I have to say? "An option in settings to set the visual effect of the flying spectator eyeball" so no one will have problems with it, only those who wish to view it.

• 998 posts
    October 9, 2022 4:07 PM PDT

Update 3

- Disabled the damage data grouping (meaning each damage will be received separately, instead of received in bulk)
    - Improved performance when having a Scoreboard opened on the Desktop
    - Removed loading messages for resources that were already loaded
    - Fixed bug when vehicles would sometimes glitch through the walls
    - Fixed bug when the game would sometimes stuck on "Loading Config Files"
    - Possibly fixed bug when the damage screen would not disappear after getting hit

• 954 posts
    October 9, 2022 8:03 PM PDT

Hey max, there is this bug where you can phase through hills on the snowy canyon map. You go on a hill, then you get out of the car and then you quickly hop in turret to shoot people under a hill, completely hidden. Also, I still can't play the mobile version for some reason

• 998 posts
    October 9, 2022 8:27 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

Hey max, there is this bug where you can phase through hills on the snowy canyon map. You go on a hill, then you get out of the car and then you quickly hop in turret to shoot people under a hill, completely hidden. Also, I still can't play the mobile version for some reason

Is the bug still happening even after this update?

About the mobile version, if the phone was made before 2019 then it's unlikely to be able to run the game.

EDIT: I will be adding a few optimizations soon, which should potentially allow the game to run on some older devices.

This post was edited by Admin at October 9, 2022 8:51 PM PDT
    • 998 posts
    October 10, 2022 12:36 AM PDT

Update 4

- Enabled chatting for unregistered players, but with more strict anti-spam settings
    - Fixed the bug when teammates would appear as enemies on the radar when firing
    - Fixed the bug when Armory Spot icons and teammate names would follow the view "imprecisely"

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    October 10, 2022 4:09 AM PDT

Max said:

Update 3

- Disabled the damage data grouping (meaning each damage will be received separately, instead of received in bulk)
    - Improved performance when having a Scoreboard opened on the Desktop
    - Removed loading messages for resources that were already loaded
    - Fixed bug when vehicles would sometimes glitch through the walls
    - Fixed bug when the game would sometimes stuck on "Loading Config Files"
    - Possibly fixed bug when the damage screen would not disappear after getting hit

Max, what do you mean by "Removed loading messages for resources that were already loaded"?
    Also, have you ever considered at least re-implementing Gravity Gun ammo? like it can still use energy on top of using ammo sure but at least drop the amout of energy used by ~60-70%? We miss the old grav, because it was much more powerful, and didn't waste energy. I understand the weaker power of the grav but making it use energy when grav used be to infinitely usable with the weapon switching bug is a little far fetched imo.

• 1146 posts
    October 10, 2022 4:17 AM PDT

*a very random suggestion*

Add an ammo limit to the turret's gun. 

example: 150 bullets

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    October 10, 2022 4:34 AM PDT

Leevizh said:

*a very random suggestion*

Add an ammo limit to the turret's gun. 

example: 150 bullets

I agree, however the ammo should be per player, otherwise some trolls would just be emptying it asap lol. Jetships are also HEAVILY abused, give them a maximum of 21 rockets per player.

• 2098 posts
    October 10, 2022 5:21 AM PDT
    For the M240 on real life it’s 100 rounds per belt.
    • 480 posts
    October 10, 2022 5:23 AM PDT
    @Max, can you check on the notification things you have? I turned off all notifications but I'm still getting them from forum post. Please fix them or something. I don't want to be alerted when anyone type here.

Updt: or maybe add once an account is blocked, you don't get a notification from them or something?
    This post was edited by Majesty at October 10, 2022 5:24 AM PDT
    • 1146 posts
    October 10, 2022 12:43 PM PDT

max sometimes after you leave a server, when you try to come back it stuck in loading and won't ever load until you refresh page

• 954 posts
    October 10, 2022 1:18 PM PDT

yes this phase bug still happens

• 954 posts
    October 10, 2022 4:31 PM PDT

also, i have played the mobile version before this update too, it was extremely laggy though, around 20 FPS the last time I remember. but it always says "aw snap! page could not load". I use a galaxy tab E tablet BTW