Forums » News & Announcements

Yearly Stats

• 998 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:10 PM PST
    braveboy said:

Max said: The in-game scoreboard icons are not yet available for this year's Top 100, the game has to be updated for that. The next update will be available at the end of this month.

nc Max pls see my update in my profile and take action pls

The scoreboard need to be included in the report, not just chat.
    • 415 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:11 PM PST

Max said:
    braveboy said:

Max said: The in-game scoreboard icons are not yet available for this year's Top 100, the game has to be updated for that. The next update will be available at the end of this month.

no i am just caught a toxic perso n with proof just see proof and some info at my profile updates pls

• 415 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:14 PM PST

I shared it to you Max did you recieve

• 2098 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:18 PM PST

The problem is you are toxic in game as well, so you might not have a great argument for this.

• 415 posts
    January 2, 2023 1:19 PM PST

Castiel said:

The problem is you are toxic in game as well, so you might not have a great argument for this.

I just came with proof so no one has authority to proof me wrong after bann people who met me in game are proof if i say a single toxic word

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 2, 2023 2:33 PM PST

That's because likely everyone is tired of it at this point.

• 16 posts
    January 2, 2023 2:40 PM PST

braveboy said:

Castiel said:

I just came with proof so no one has authority to proof me wrong after bann people who met me in game are proof if i say a single toxic word

everyone in this game has authority to prove u wrong its just do thay wanna want to do it or not

• 212 posts
    January 2, 2023 3:16 PM PST

Are the badges given out at the end of the year and then stay until the stats refresh again, or will be in-sync as the yearly stats change? cus it sounds like and im thinking it will be the first way. aaaaaaah elpme someone answer pls ;-;

• 415 posts
    January 3, 2023 2:21 AM PST

a4771 said:

braveboy said:

Castiel said:

everyone in this game has authority to prove u wrong its just do thay wanna want to do it or not

After bann a single proof of Toxicity gave proof and get me Bann

• 96 posts
    January 3, 2023 3:07 AM PST

Max said:
    braveboy said:

i mean unregistered players are not allowed to have nicknames anymore so i think its probably impossible to impersonate another person unless if they shared accounts or something related. which may also result in a ban