Forums » Videos & Screenshots

1v1 Requests

This topic has been closed.
    • 415 posts
    January 17, 2023 6:43 AM PST

Inesop said:

Esabele said:

I said I'm embarrassed to ask because I mostly feel uncomfortable asking about romantic stuff, but well yeah I understand

Just leave us alone lmfao

Thats the thing i wanna say Castiel and Esabele

• 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 6:56 AM PST

Esabele said:

Majesty said: Apparently, based on warmerisers logics, you can't be sweet/kind to someone, because it will be viewed as "dating". So, the normal way to go on warmerise is toxic, unscrupulous, and a weirdo. Noted. Side note, if anyone know me, or is/was friends with me, they know this is how I speak to all my friends, loving. Carry on with your day and mind a business that will pay you or bring you some form of logics. For a little razzle dazzle, if we are dating, which no one will actually know for sure, if it is true or not. Mind your business! ;)
    Um I was asking politely out of curiousity, absolutely no offense intended mate

It is not your business to ask, we are nbot your friends to care, neither of us likes you. Mind your business, i've been saying that to you for months. But, you just love to speak with and comment on EVERYTHING that has to do with me, right? i've told you plenty times, you're a weirdo. 

• 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 6:59 AM PST

Inesop said:

Esabele said:

I said I'm embarrassed to ask because I mostly feel uncomfortable asking about romantic stuff, but well yeah I understand

They wont. Once him and cassy see "Majesty" they get excited and ready to talk. Weirdos. Sorry u got dragged in their weird cycle and obsession with me :(

• 652 posts
    January 17, 2023 6:59 AM PST
    *yawn* insensitive individual
    Aight I'll just pretend that person doesn't start another fight out of nothing for the 13rd time. Peace
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 17, 2023 7:03 AM PST

Another forum for Max to shut down lol.

• 375 posts
    January 17, 2023 7:43 AM PST

Average snowflake progressists

• 375 posts
    January 17, 2023 7:45 AM PST

Inesop said:

Esabele said:

He literally just asked a question, shut your mouth tolerant progre bt XD 

• 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 7:51 AM PST

Esabele said: *yawn* insensitive individual Aight I'll just pretend that person doesn't start another fight out of nothing for the 13rd time. Peace
    Yawn, a 0iq mongrel, who bashes strangers he meets on the internet because it makes him feel powerful. yawn, a dog who attacks only girls on a free game online because it is the only attention he gets for a female in his entire life. yawn his mom hates him so much, he is toxic to everyone he meets on the internet.

BTW ^ all his words he said, I'm just repeating

END OF DISCUSSION!

This post was edited by Majesty at January 17, 2023 11:05 PM PST
    • 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 7:58 AM PST

xKurzy said:

Inesop said:

Esabele said:

No one:

Kurzy:

Stop crying on the internet love, it makes u look more stupid than u look in the bathroom ;)

• 415 posts
    January 17, 2023 8:00 AM PST

Majesty said:

xKurzy said:

Inesop said:

Esabele said:

No one:

Kurzy:

Stop crying on the internet love, it makes u look more stupid than u look in the bathroom ;)

lmfao

• 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 8:02 AM PST

Eve said:

Another forum for Max to shut down lol.

Maybe if since I cut u off, u didn't wanna start an "anti-majesty pack" "suxk a...ra dk to help hate on me" or "gagg" at me being myself, it wouldnt be these dramas that u are starting. How u mad at me sending people hearts when i used to send u the same, and more in dms? yk this is my personality, so why u always hating? i cut u off and moved on, do the same. stop talking abt me 24/7, it is mad weird, since i NEVER talk abt ANYONE i cut off. I cut y'all off and act as if y'all were dead, do the same to me, act like im dead or soemthing, ignore me like i ignore u guys or something. all this constant hate on me evryday is weird, cause all i do is laugh and it shows how mad delusional and weird all of u are. and yes,, it is called OBSESSION the way you people act to me. weirdos

• 415 posts
    January 17, 2023 8:03 AM PST

When Majesty says END OF DISCUSSION So Stop

• 509 posts
    January 17, 2023 8:04 AM PST

Stop all

• 375 posts
    January 17, 2023 10:09 AM PST

Esabele: Makes a question educately trying not to offend anyone in this snowflake and progressist society 

Majesty:

• 375 posts
    January 17, 2023 10:10 AM PST

Me: 

• 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 10:35 AM PST

xKurzy said:

Esabele: Makes a question educately trying not to offend anyone in this snowflake and progressist society 

Majesty:

How th was that "educately"??? ok 0iq mongrel. Why speak to someone or question someone who has vocally said over and over they dont like you? you see this sht?? weirdos, could neverr catch me in y'all business. LMAO ROFOL!!

go make more forums abt me pls, thanks. I will not be responding to anyone who cries and rage on forums because he lost in a tounament and cant play and I def wont be responing to y'all weirdos anymore who is OBSESSED with me. 

go bk to crying and typing pickle

My discussion here is over cause "di man dem always mad ova a game" BAHAAHAHAAHAH!!!

• 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 10:38 AM PST

xKurzy said:

Me: 

me everyday watching y'all talk abt me after I've said 8464739 times i dont like y'all..

Yikes, y'all some clowns, you do it for likes, yikes.

ANYWAY, END OF DISCUSSION!

This post was edited by Majesty at January 17, 2023 10:42 AM PST
    • 415 posts
    January 17, 2023 11:05 AM PST
    Now all stop if they are couple what's everyone problem to interrupt them while majesty ask
    END OF DISCUSSION so why you all again doing this @Esabele, @Castiel and @xKuzray
    • 2098 posts
    January 17, 2023 11:11 AM PST

Sipping Tea GIFs | Tenor

• 375 posts
    January 17, 2023 11:32 AM PST

why wouldnt i be talking because you dont like me? also what "end of discussion"? u call us weirdos when u play more warm than u "study" to get ur "law degree" and few more names and then you say end of discussion so we cant type anymore afterwards? i fk ur mom in the *** go get cancer u dumb jamaican ñiga ur uglier than my *** 

end of discussion:)

• 2098 posts
    January 17, 2023 11:36 AM PST

Too be honest I didn't even say anything and I'm getting yelled at 

• January 17, 2023 11:37 AM PST

• 8 posts
    January 17, 2023 11:50 AM PST

• 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 12:04 PM PST

xKurzy said:

why wouldnt i be talking because you dont like me? also what "end of discussion"? u call us weirdos when u play more warm than u "study" to get ur "law degree" and few more names and then you say end of discussion so we cant type anymore afterwards? i fk ur mom in the *** go get cancer u dumb jamaican ñiga ur uglier than my *** 

end of discussion:)

I just know this was how you looked typing that. You emotional, sad, puny boy LMAAOA

Go rage, cry and write more epistles, love. 

Also, how you mad i'm in college and a jamaican?? LMAAOO!!??? u are a WEIRDOOOO!!! mad for eevrything LMAAOOO

come for hugs and kisses for you can feel loved too <3 

• 480 posts
    January 17, 2023 12:07 PM PST

^ Kur kur and his roach friends getting ready to type something else towards me, only for me to laugh and post memes LMAAOAOAOAAOAOA SCREAAMMMSS!!! 

How can I take y'all seriously??? a bunch of clowwnns!! LMAAOOO