Forums » Videos & Screenshots

1v1 Requests

This topic has been closed.
    • 21 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:16 AM PST
    btw u know how to fix this notification stuff it so annoying amk
    This post was edited by Ikuto at January 18, 2023 7:16 AM PST
    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:16 AM PST
    Ikuto is right it's game not WW3
  • January 18, 2023 7:16 AM PST

    yeah i Agreed

  • January 18, 2023 7:26 AM PST

    Ikuto said: btw u know how to fix this notification stuff it so annoying amk
     

    idk

    • 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:30 AM PST

    Does this one count? https://youtu.be/AuKhiMaA8-s

    He paid me 7k to lose to him in the elo system league, i won 10-9 by mistake i even wasnt shooting in more than 5 rounds at least :)

    https://prnt.sc/zMQ57LUAyOs8 https://prnt.sc/Hf1YNmK8cf4U

    As you can see in the second ss, theres a video. Thats the video we had to remake because the bt lost 10-9 when i was standing or not shooting like a bt in more than an ocassion xd https://youtu.be/AlW7HDepjM

     

    Millionaire tip: Dont raise up your ego when ur this bad;)

    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:34 AM PST

    wanna go 1v1 kurzy?

    • 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:35 AM PST

    Hi me ego in warmerais ;) me pay xKurzy 7k cash to lose to me. But he win 10-9 by mistake bicos me disebled me cant shoot back

    PD: ME WON 10-7 YUPIIIIII "gg" 

    • 21 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:35 AM PST
    qgjflejwokfkd
    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:37 AM PST
    xKuzray which language u speak??
    • 21 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:37 AM PST
    he ruski
    • 481 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:38 AM PST

    xKurzy said:

    Does this one count? https://youtu.be/AuKhiMaA8-s

    He paid me 7k to lose to him in the elo system league, i won 10-9 by mistake i even wasnt shooting in more than 5 rounds at least :)

    https://prnt.sc/zMQ57LUAyOs8 https://prnt.sc/Hf1YNmK8cf4U

    As you can see in the second ss, theres a video. Thats the video we had to remake because the bt lost 10-9 when i was standing or not shooting like a bt in more than an ocassion xd https://youtu.be/AlW7HDepjM

     

    Millionaire tip: Dont raise up your ego when ur this bad;)

     

    Inesop:

    Kurzy:

     

     

    Like let it go, this is the only thing u can talk abt? "oh he paid me 7k to 1v1" u are a weirdo, who th keeps posting the same 1v1 and vids over and over? LMAO u are DELUSIONAL!. I just know that meme is how u tyed that message, ur always raging and crying on forums for attention. 

     

    Atleast he didn't lose ina tournament and harrass the winners because he cant take his loss, then throw a tantrum on forums on a free browser game about his lost. he a G, u a puny boy. go sit

    • 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:39 AM PST

    shut your mouth smelly **** your english is a mix between chicken baryani and hindi 

    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:40 AM PST
    While your is mix of Spanish and ???
    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:41 AM PST

    ah bro, why you ignore him?

    • 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:41 AM PST

    difference between you and me is that i speak it badly on purpose and you just speak it like that because you dropped out from school to help your parents with the house chores 

    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:44 AM PST
    Well Inesop isn't a joke I dare everyone in this game except majesty who beat Inesop I send him 3k
    • 1160 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:45 AM PST
    xKurzy said:

    difference between you and me is that i speak it badly on purpose and you just speak it like that because you dropped out from school to help your parents with the house chores 

    Don't speak with roasts from 2007 and just finish it with a durl thxx you kebab
    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:46 AM PST
    No he tikka
    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:46 AM PST

    @Kurzy atleast i don't need glasses like you :)

    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:48 AM PST
    Inesop said:

    @Kurzy atleast i don't need glasses like you :)

    @Inesop you don't need glasses I agree but @kuzray he needs classess who agree
    • 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:49 AM PST

    Inesop said:

    ah bro, why you ignore him?

    This is actually disgusting, ridiculous and obnoxious, look people how they messaged each other to go against me, "inesop" messaged mister "kynsuke" to ping me and put that message in a random server "gO 1v1 iNeSoP wHeN" at 16:39 my time, and then the very smart guy inesop made a ss before i answered (when i literally answered a minute after because its when i saw it xd) look down in the corner what time it was. Luckily i saw the message in the forum on time before going to study, what would have happened if i had gone to study earlier, and come back after hours and see this? disgusting https://prnt.sc/lUQBUIKl3QtS

     

    • 1160 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:50 AM PST
    Or you can simply admit you're scared.
  • January 18, 2023 7:50 AM PST

    xKurzy said:

    Does this one count? https://youtu.be/AuKhiMaA8-s

    He paid me 7k to lose to him in the elo system league, i won 10-9 by mistake i even wasnt shooting in more than 5 rounds at least :)

    https://prnt.sc/zMQ57LUAyOs8 https://prnt.sc/Hf1YNmK8cf4U

    As you can see in the second ss, theres a video. Thats the video we had to remake because the bt lost 10-9 when i was standing or not shooting like a bt in more than an ocassion xd https://youtu.be/AlW7HDepjM

     

    Millionaire tip: Dont raise up your ego when ur this bad;)

     

    XD

    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:51 AM PST

    xKurzy said:

    Inesop said:

    ah bro, why you ignore him?

    This is actually disgusting, ridiculous and obnoxious, look people how they messaged each other to go against me, "inesop" messaged mister "kynsuke" to ping me and put that message in a random server "gO 1v1 iNeSoP wHeN" at 16:39 my time, and then the very smart guy inesop made a ss before i answered (when i literally answered a minute after because its when i saw it xd) look down in the corner what time it was. Luckily i saw the message in the forum on time before going to study, what would have happened if i had gone to study earlier, and come back after hours and see this? disgusting https://prnt.sc/lUQBUIKl3QtS

     

    I didn't even try to time it but okay, why talk more if you're so bad?

    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:51 AM PST
    xKuzray clearly visible kuzray what u want