Forums » Videos & Screenshots

1v1 Requests

This topic has been closed.
    • 469 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:21 AM PST

    no he right yes inesop typ kil and don't say anything like and?

    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:23 AM PST

    No? Even Kynsuke saw that, my sensitivity did reset to 0 because of the checkbox thing, and he killed me while I was fixing it.

    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:27 AM PST
    Ikuto said:
    bro u moved all time i rushed / u camped after first 1v1 u asked to 1v1 more when i had to go that day

    @Ikuto wanna do again?
    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:28 AM PST
    Working in forum topics?
    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:31 AM PST
    Ok
    • 652 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:52 AM PST

    Majesty said: @Esabell/khzine/wtr/isterio or whatever other weird no name you wanna go by now, before or next. Why you always so mad and bitter to me. What me doing law or being in college got to do with anything? Everyone has a personality and a fun side otherwise from their professional side. You're just always so mad and bitter. Come for a hug, you definitely need one atp. Add my discord so I show you some love because I'm very loving once im your friend. I'll unblock you, because atp, there's nothing to do than show you love ♡♡ Arguing with you won't solve it, because like you said to me "bashing people on the internet behind their back and bullying them makes you feel powerful" that's the real mental disorder btw. Being obsessed with a person is a mental disorder too. Add me @Majesty#1111, let's be friends so I can show you love and genuine positivity, because atp, you're a sad sad puny boy and now I pity you ♡♡ I'll unblock you, no lies Love and light besties
    I mean atleast you don't have to insult people as a way of making friends but yeah anyway no worries  (screenshot was taken 2 hours ago)

    • 1161 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:54 AM PST
    Inesop said:

    No? Even Kynsuke saw that, my shoes did reset to 0 because of the thing, and he killed me while I was fixing it.

    Yes i did
    This post was edited by Cyanex at January 18, 2023 5:54 AM PST
    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 5:54 AM PST
    Esabele said:

    Majesty said: @Esabell/khzine/wtr/isterio or whatever other weird no name you wanna go by now, before or next. Why you always so mad and bitter to me. What me doing law or being in college got to do with anything? Everyone has a personality and a fun side otherwise from their professional side. You're just always so mad and bitter. Come for a hug, you definitely need one atp. Add my discord so I show you some love because I'm very loving once im your friend. I'll unblock you, because atp, there's nothing to do than show you love ♡♡ Arguing with you won't solve it, because like you said to me "bashing people on the internet behind their back and bullying them makes you feel powerful" that's the real mental disorder btw. Being obsessed with a person is a mental disorder too. Add me @Majesty#1111, let's be friends so I can show you love and genuine positivity, because atp, you're a sad sad puny boy and now I pity you ♡♡ I'll unblock you, no lies Love and light besties
    I mean atleast you don't have to insult people as a way of making friends but yeah anyway no worries  (screenshot was taken 2 hours ago)

    Well u need to focus too to not to insult people and interrupt in there matters Thanks
    • 652 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:01 AM PST

    Well I also think you need to stop poking your nose in, I'm literally taking the offer to get along with her

    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:02 AM PST
    Esabele said:

    Well I also think you need to stop poking your nose in, I'm literally taking the offer to get along with her

    Change ur face faster than buggati speed
    • 652 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:05 AM PST

    Yeah okay

    • 481 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:07 AM PST

    Esabele said:

    Majesty said: @Esabell/khzine/wtr/isterio or whatever other weird no name you wanna go by now, before or next. Why you always so mad and bitter to me. What me doing law or being in college got to do with anything? Everyone has a personality and a fun side otherwise from their professional side. You're just always so mad and bitter. Come for a hug, you definitely need one atp. Add my discord so I show you some love because I'm very loving once im your friend. I'll unblock you, because atp, there's nothing to do than show you love ♡♡ Arguing with you won't solve it, because like you said to me "bashing people on the internet behind their back and bullying them makes you feel powerful" that's the real mental disorder btw. Being obsessed with a person is a mental disorder too. Add me @Majesty#1111, let's be friends so I can show you love and genuine positivity, because atp, you're a sad sad puny boy and now I pity you ♡♡ I'll unblock you, no lies Love and light besties
    I mean atleast you don't have to insult people as a way of making friends but yeah anyway no worries  (screenshot was taken 2 hours ago)

     

    I already saw all of these ss, eve is upset i cut him off and that's ok. exposing me wont solve his problem. That just shows how much of a snake he is. If someone trusted u with any form of information, it is never okay to sxpose it. Who will trust eve after this leak of my information? only a mongrel. But anyways. 

     

    Take care all.

    • 652 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:12 AM PST

    Uh so anyway, we okay or nah?

    • 955 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:20 AM PST
    YALL GAVE ME 65 updates XD.
    • 652 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:25 AM PST

    Weird because I don't get updates from forums at all .-.

    • 955 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:28 AM PST
    Strange, maybe it’s your settings
    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:37 AM PST

    Esabele said:

    Uh so anyway, we okay or nah?

    nah

  • January 18, 2023 6:57 AM PST

    braveboy said:

    Rtx said:

    Inesop said:
    Rtx said:

    and you, why did you crop your ping? You have been always killing me through walls by using your lag. Do you want me to show you recent screenshots? You were abusing lag and still i beat you 10-4.
     

    ohh wow lie now do have ss if u dont clous ur mouth pls 

    Welll a point to thing is why your ping isnt visible means ur lagg in match and do fake kils due to your lag you loose 

     

    wtf are u talking about i beat him twice without login

    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 6:59 AM PST

    Rtx said:

    braveboy said:

    Rtx said:

    Inesop said:
    Rtx said:

    and you, why did you crop your ping? You have been always killing me through walls by using your lag. Do you want me to show you recent screenshots? You were abusing lag and still i beat you 10-4.
     

    ohh wow lie now do have ss if u dont clous ur mouth pls 

    Welll a point to thing is why your ping isnt visible means ur lagg in match and do fake kils due to your lag you loose 

     

    wtf are u talking about i beat him twice without login

    proof? And why do you ignore the ss which i posted?

    • 285 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:03 AM PST
    Spacetrooper said:
    YALL GAVE ME 65 updates XD.


    You probably activated "send notifications when other members reply to this topic"

    IWhen you open the form on the right corner should be a "stop watching this forum" so you don't get notifications anymore
    This post was edited by Lion7 at January 18, 2023 7:04 AM PST
  • January 18, 2023 7:10 AM PST

    Inesop said:

    Oh, wow, and all of you are not joining because you know what happens after 100-0. ok ggwp i won :)

    hahaha poor really dont have good ss it was sky XDDD 

    • 415 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:11 AM PST
    Wanna do again @rtx
  • January 18, 2023 7:13 AM PST

    ik who are . but  who give **** u sht and it was 7-4 to ins and me 2-0 mean 2 kill for me (sky ) 

    • 21 posts
    January 18, 2023 7:14 AM PST
    stop fights plz only game
  • January 18, 2023 7:14 AM PST

    don`t worry ill delete this sht