Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.5

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:37 PM PST

Warmerise - 2.7.5

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Added a new interactive Menu with the optional "Quick Join" feature and a free weapon spin wheel (The full game is available under the "Main Menu / Full Game" button)
    - Quick Join feature creates a new room with a "Mini" game mode (In the Mini game modes the round duration is always 2 minutes
    and in case of Elimination is until the first win, after that, the players are returned to the Menu)
    - Added "This Year" and "All Time" stats to the in-game profile
    - The in-game Top 100 icons will now appear for this year's Top 100 instead of all time
    - Increased resolution of the Main Menu background image
    - Added "Invert Mouse" option (Was accidentally removed in one of the previous updates)
    - Improved network synchronization and slightly reduced damage delay
    - When waiting for the players, the game starts as soon as another player joins the opposite team (Instead of waiting till the
    player respawns)
    - Improved performance of the player hit particles and the wall hit particles/holes
    - Improved performance when firing weapons in fps view
    - When creating the Room the regions will be sorted by the ping (After the first refresh)
    - Added room caching to speed up the room refresh (Sometimes the room ping may appear as '-', this eventually is replaced with that room's ping after a few refreshes)
    - Renamed the "Custom Skins" button to "Weapon Skins"
    - Guest players can now purchase Nanocompressors in Armory Spot
    - Slightly reduced the game download size of some of the components
    - Players are now restricted from entering the vehicle gunner seat if it's blocked by the obstacle
    - Fixed bug when players would be able to jump mid-air
    - Made weapon rotation sway effect framerate-independent in fps view
    - Improved player lighting in Bunker

Update 1

- Changed Quick Play game mode prefix from "Mini" to "Quick"
    - Quick Play games will now appear in the room list while they're in the waiting state
    - Added a Home Page button to the interactive menu

Update 2

- Fixed bug when joining Quick Play Room without players would convert it to a regular TDM room
    - Fixed bug when the Quick Play would use Nuke mode if it was previously enabled in the Room Creation menu
    - Made door opening and closing speeds framerate independent
    - Fixed bug on T-Pile when the door would close while the player is still near it
    - Fixed bug when the 'Quick' game mode prefix would not appear in the mobile version
    - Fixed bug when the spawn shield would not disable when throwing grenades or placing mines

Update 3

- Possibly fixed the bug when the Room List would stuck on refreshing
    - Updated KDR coefficient to account for the players with lots of deaths and few kills (to prevent teams from being too unbalanced)

Update 4

- Changed Custom Map sorting algorithm to account for the usage frequency instead of just rating
    - Improved performance when scrolling through custom maps
    - Fixed bug when custom map previews would not load sometimes
    - Custom maps can now be selected by clicking anywhere on the card instead of the "Select" button
    - Fixed bug when the game would stuck when joining the room with the "Disable TPS" option

Update 5

- Added Quick Play to the regular menu and renamed "Play Now" to "Room List" when opening the game without the interactive menu
    - Improved KDR coefficient for team balancing (to account for the players with lots of deaths and very few kills)
    - Added loading animation and background image to the loading screen
    - Slightly improved performance while having menus opened
    - Improved Humvee collision detection accuracy

Update 6

- Possibly reduced the incidence of "connectivity issue" errors
    - Possibly fixed rooms sometimes getting stuck on refresh

Update 7

- Slightly changed the Quick Play matching algorithm to increase the chance of getting full room

Update 8

- Changed Quick Play match duration to 1m30s
    - Changed Qucik Play minimal player requirement to 2 players
    - Possibly reduced incidence of players freezing mid-air (when the connection is good)
    - Possibly fixed occasional "connectivity issues" kick at the end of the match

Update 9

- When browsing the rooms (on the desktop version) the ping that is above the limit will appear in red and the join option will not be available
    - Reduced the amount of data sent over the network to reduce the lag and freezing (Expect it to improve even more in future updates)
    - Improved chat filtering to catch the previously missing swearing words
    - Fixed bug when the camera would sometimes clip through the ceiling
    - Fixed bug when the player would automatically leave the gunner seat that is blocked but would still appear in it for other players
    - Changed default mobile controls layout for a more convenient play on vertical as well as horizontal screen orientations
    - Changed the price of regular Capes to 15k and User/Clan Capes to 150k C.a.sh

This post was edited by Admin at February 25, 2023 7:36 PM PST
    • 954 posts
    February 5, 2023 4:01 PM PST

cool. did you fix the skygates tunnel? its not as bad as the bunker but its weird since (I think anyway) the red team shows bright when entering blue spawnpoint but the blues are normal (which is hard to see. maybe you can implement flashlights?)

• February 5, 2023 4:03 PM PST

Max the lag switch still on Bar still use lag switch and it annoying even after  u cap fps to 144 but he still use it 

• 954 posts
    February 5, 2023 4:03 PM PST

how do you "create" lag? never understood what "lag switching" really is.

• February 5, 2023 4:05 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

how do you "create" lag? never understood what "lag switching" really is.

its mean if u have 244 fps u can cap the fps to 52 or something like that and u when u shot ur ping all up to 300 

• 954 posts
    February 5, 2023 4:05 PM PST

that seems confusing. anyway cool update

• February 5, 2023 4:06 PM PST

bar use it rn in secretlab  go see him how he use it 

• 34 posts
    February 5, 2023 4:33 PM PST

Hello Max.

"The full game is available under the "Main Menu / Full Game" button"

Alas, no it isn't. I hope I'm not the first person to have this problem. Nothing works. It just freezes any time I start anything.

• 954 posts
    February 5, 2023 4:38 PM PST

I don't have this problem. what browser are you using?

• 34 posts
    February 5, 2023 4:44 PM PST

Really???
    Chrome.

• 954 posts
    February 5, 2023 4:46 PM PST

thats strange. I used to use chrome but I got a computer and now use edge, which works way better than chrome on a windows 11 laptop

• February 5, 2023 4:48 PM PST
    Badazz said:

Hello Max.

"The full game is available under the "Main Menu / Full Game" button"

Alas, no it isn't. I hope I'm not the first person to have this problem. Nothing works. It just freezes any time I start anything.

Didnt happen to me maybe just ur pc or laptop lag At that sce
  • February 5, 2023 8:45 PM PST

another bug here give u same map  but the server is Different : 

https://vvcap.com/AAbQmq6PX 

https://vvcap.com/AAbQmq6PX 

:(F12) 

https://vvcap.com/uhzOTq39m 

https://vvcap.com/zBC5lhuTH

• 652 posts
    February 5, 2023 8:48 PM PST

Max said:

- The in-game Top 100 icons will now appear for this year's Top 100 instead of all time

The value of this medal is lost. Now all those active new players will get the medal without effort

• February 5, 2023 8:50 PM PST

Esabele said:

Max said:

The value of this medal is lost. Now all those active new players will get the medal without effort

yes is now not 1xtop 100 the whole server is top100x2 

• 415 posts
    February 5, 2023 9:43 PM PST

@Max P Key isnt working on home page of new menu

• 415 posts
    February 5, 2023 11:34 PM PST

@Max when we enter into top 100 we automaticallly get batches or we need to wait until new year

• 250 posts
    February 6, 2023 3:01 AM PST

we get badges automatically @braveboy. also nice sky suit :)

• 415 posts
    February 6, 2023 3:03 AM PST

xXBigBadWolFXx said:

we get badges automatically @braveboy. also nice sky suit :)

Ty for Suit and Ty for telling good frnd

• 998 posts
    February 6, 2023 5:36 PM PST

Update 1
    - Quick Play games will now appear in the room list while they're in the waiting state

This post was edited by Admin at February 6, 2023 5:40 PM PST
    • 250 posts
    February 6, 2023 6:00 PM PST
    Nice! Though I really suggest considering Sterben99’s layout and my attachments suggestion....
    • 21 posts
    February 6, 2023 6:26 PM PST

Max said:

Update 1

• 250 posts
    February 6, 2023 6:55 PM PST

huh you're antony?

• 954 posts
    February 6, 2023 7:33 PM PST
    Why am I never on when max is on? I want to play with him
    • 954 posts
    February 6, 2023 7:42 PM PST

Max I sent you more messages, look at them please. the only way I can contact you to "make" you look at them is from here. sorry to be off topic