Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

This topic has been closed.
  • September 8, 2019 1:34 PM PDT

ban xDamage

• 289 posts
    September 8, 2019 3:49 PM PDT

xHysteria said:

same here...really hard to control the kind or turks...steal your acc,sell it and buy a kebab within seconds...Impossible

• September 8, 2019 5:41 PM PDT

I dont want somone taking my account.

• September 8, 2019 9:28 PM PDT

Yeah xDamage tryed on me too as like u he said iam giveing my acc to remove the guns and buy fly gun i get angry on him but i didnt unfriend him he is trying to take are accs to scam us dont give to anyone you are acc okay 

• 164 posts
    September 9, 2019 3:07 AM PDT

STEVE123123 is obviously a trash account (one of many more). Though with a bit of luck you can narrow down his IP and match it to other accounts, if you try hard enough. ;-)

• 21 posts
    September 26, 2019 11:24 AM PDT

I've seen a number of incidences where cheating and hacking have been used, including removing "problem players" from the opposite team so that they can take the lead. If someone actually cares about this.. do something about it, because it's totally obvious and others notice it as well. If you suck, you suck, cheating to win is what -->losers do. Each time this has occurred, my ping was wayyy better than most on the server, so don't feed me that line.

This post was edited by PBVN at September 26, 2019 11:25 AM PDT
  • September 26, 2019 11:30 AM PDT

Almost every server I enter, someone is either yelling at me or trying to kick me.

• 164 posts
    September 27, 2019 3:09 AM PDT

I had a number of servers, where it was clearly the administrators doing it. The last instance, the admin kept killing me repeatedly. There were no other players involved. I was at safe spots when I kept dropping dead for no reason at all.

• 14 posts
    September 27, 2019 6:00 AM PDT

Hi Max - Just played against a hacker (535) with an 'auto-rpg' - coughing rockets out one a second .... I'm not complaining though - it was brilliant fun - really hard to take down... and an idea occured to me: why not have a map option where noobs get access to spam one of their weapons? - would make gameplay a lot more interesting, especially for the pros? (could compensate by getting double points for the kill - so killing a noob with an OP weapon =2 kills to the team tally?). 

...oh ....and I've said it before but its time rpg took out vehicles like the proper thing :-D

kind regards, as ever, respectfully yours

skip

• 4 posts
    September 29, 2019 8:25 AM PDT

• 103 posts
    September 29, 2019 8:43 AM PDT

brosKS45 said:

video evidence of the hacker

https://youtu.be/4oRoqH85Rng

• 60 posts
    September 29, 2019 2:12 PM PDT

xHysteria said:

Almost every server I enter, someone is either yelling at me or trying to kick me.

Or.. You leave after a few deaths to carbine. 

we know who yells at who. please dont make **** posts. :D hope you improve. 

• 60 posts
    September 29, 2019 2:13 PM PDT

skippy said:

Hi Max - Just played against a hacker (535) with an 'auto-rpg' - coughing rockets out one a second .... I'm not complaining though - it was brilliant fun - really hard to take down... and an idea occured to me: why not have a map option where noobs get access to spam one of their weapons? - would make gameplay a lot more interesting, especially for the pros? (could compensate by getting double points for the kill - so killing a noob with an OP weapon =2 kills to the team tally?). 

...oh ....and I've said it before but its time rpg took out vehicles like the proper thing :-D

kind regards, as ever, respectfully yours

skip

Hey Skippy! Awesome idea on the RPG on Vehicles. I will add it to my Warmerise#201

Ty. 

• October 4, 2019 10:38 AM PDT

He is bad, this RPG hacker

• 42 posts
    October 11, 2019 6:23 AM PDT

Profile Link: warmerise.com/profile/hafizullah

Map Name: Moderncity

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: This player enemy use hack, hack speed, aimbot the gun

This post was edited by LongK7Pro at October 15, 2019 4:36 AM PDT
  • October 11, 2019 7:58 AM PDT

this makes no sense

• 103 posts
    October 13, 2019 12:48 PM PDT

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/mlmn33

Map Name: thelsland 2016

Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/kwo7WMYm0iQ

Summary: Hacker

• 998 posts
    October 14, 2019 10:30 AM PDT

Banned: https://warmerise.com/profile/mlmn33

Reason: Hacking

• October 14, 2019 11:00 AM PDT

wow

• 164 posts
    October 15, 2019 1:20 AM PDT

Again, you can easily tell that this is a "throw away account" for this very purpose only. Finding the matching "real account" and banning the sucker for real would achieve something. ;-)

• October 15, 2019 9:38 AM PDT

true

• October 18, 2019 4:45 AM PDT

Where is the list that shows all of the banned member?

• 164 posts
    October 18, 2019 8:24 AM PDT

Here? *lol*

• October 18, 2019 10:24 AM PDT

No, there used to be a list of all the members Max banned.

• 42 posts
    October 19, 2019 6:16 AM PDT

Profile Link: warmerise.com/profile/khlui3

Map Name: ModernCity

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: There is Use Mini-G is hacker

VOTE: Pls banned khlui3 him