Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

This topic has been closed.
  • November 25, 2019 7:48 AM PST

xKurzy said:

paco42 said:

xPatriot said:

You cannot report unregistered players.

Why not? The IP(s) might tell a story...

okk

one question, why are you so annoying? you are like fifty years old and you didnt still reach the enough maturity? every notification i get is from you trying to troll 

• 429 posts
    November 25, 2019 11:34 AM PST

This Forum Topic is supposed to be for Reporting ACTUAL hackers and cheaters. You must have proof of the hack or exploit, with either a screenshot or preferably a video recording. This Topic is now being used for players to whine insensetively about people that can spam well or play better than them. Note: Spamming is not considered hacking, so if this is the problem you should keep your mouth shut. Also the number of unregistered users that have been reported is extreme, considering they are harder to track, and Max has stated time and time again that reporting unregistered users is a waste of time.

• November 25, 2019 6:54 PM PST

xPatriot said:

This Forum Topic is supposed to be for Reporting ACTUAL hackers and cheaters. You must have proof of the hack or exploit, with either a screenshot or preferably a video recording. This Topic is now being used for players to whine insensetively about people that can spam well or play better than them. Note: Spamming is not considered hacking, so if this is the problem you should keep your mouth shut. Also the number of unregistered users that have been reported is extreme, considering they are harder to track, and Max has stated time and time again that reporting unregistered users is a waste of time.

Okay Brother Thanks For Telling Us :) 

• 164 posts
    November 26, 2019 4:40 AM PST

Soliloquies...

• 429 posts
    November 26, 2019 7:55 AM PST

paco42 said:

Soliloquies...

It is not, I know people are going to read it.

• 429 posts
    November 26, 2019 4:36 PM PST

• 429 posts
    November 26, 2019 4:37 PM PST

@paco42 I know you like to call me a hacker a spammer and a cheater etc. But this is proof that you should keep your mouth shut.

• 164 posts
    November 27, 2019 3:52 AM PST

*lol* I had over 500 ms ping. You had to wait so long to come up with something like that?

You folks always keep pushing though. When the account gets deleted, like those before, another account will mysteriously take over the ranting...

• 429 posts
    November 27, 2019 6:20 AM PST

paco42 said:

*lol* I had over 500 ms ping. You had to wait so long to come up with something like that?

You folks always keep pushing though. When the account gets deleted, like those before, another account will mysteriously take over the ranting...

Nice one. All I am saying is that quit calling people cheaters and hackers, when you obviously cannot play the game well.

This post was edited by Profeta at November 27, 2019 6:21 AM PST
    • 164 posts
    November 28, 2019 3:22 AM PST

xPatriot said:

paco42 said:

Nice one. All I am saying is that quit calling people cheaters and hackers, when you obviously cannot play the game well.

... and their accounts having been deleted tells us what?

Your lie - that "I don't play the game well" - shows your intentions.

• 429 posts
    November 28, 2019 5:48 AM PST

I am only saying you cannot call people out for hacking or cheating who have better stats than you and better scores in-game. I have played this game since 2013 long before you were playing.

• 164 posts
    November 28, 2019 7:09 AM PST

xPatriot

User Stats  Rank 2745 XP 19598

I'm not gonna listen to your bullshit anymore.

• 429 posts
    November 29, 2019 5:28 AM PST

paco42 said:

xPatriot

User Stats  Rank 2745 XP 19598

I'm not gonna listen to your bullshit anymore.

Same kid, 1v1 me.

• 179 posts
    November 29, 2019 7:13 PM PST

guys, go talk sht in other forum, this is for report hackers.

• November 29, 2019 9:43 PM PST
    Iam From Hyd Pak

How Are You ?

Btw Iam Fine
  • November 30, 2019 10:28 PM PST

RetardPatoliVlogsYt said: Iam From Hyd Pak How Are You ? Btw Iam Fine
    WTF Who Are You Stop copying me why u made a acc on my name ? Tell me 

• 164 posts
    December 1, 2019 8:47 AM PST

moez99 caught cheating. He's a well known cheater. If you translate the word 'moez' phonetically, it means *unt (vulgar) in German.

You can see that he's using the invulnerable plane cheat, here. It's not that he's been doing this by mistake, as his plane is clearly on fire.

I'm sure that we will continue to see this from him, under a different account though...

https://streamable.com/hd4rx

This post was edited by paco42 at December 1, 2019 8:50 AM PST
    • 429 posts
    December 1, 2019 9:50 AM PST

Yes he is a cheater.

• December 1, 2019 7:26 PM PST

Yes He is Hacking Cheater 

• 179 posts
    December 7, 2019 11:30 AM PST

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xpsycho

Map Name: SecretLab 

Screenshot / Video: https://prntscr.com/q7n3ve

Summary: the fact that I just granted is irrefutable, there is no way that this hacker does not receive ban, all I ask is that it be fast

• 429 posts
    December 7, 2019 11:35 AM PST

Novary said:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xpsycho

Map Name: SecretLab 

Screenshot / Video: https://prntscr.com/q7n3ve

Summary: the fact that I just granted is irrefutable, there is no way that this hacker does not receive ban, all I ask is that it be fast

Lol

• December 7, 2019 6:58 PM PST

• 179 posts
    December 7, 2019 7:03 PM PST

y eso qué?

• December 7, 2019 7:17 PM PST

y eso que es hacker