Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

    • 210 posts
    November 25, 2019 7:47 AM PST

    paco42 said:

    xPatriot said:

    You cannot report unregistered players.

    Why not? The IP(s) might tell a story...

    Okkk So How Just Tell Us How its looks like you are useing sometype of hack to see the ip ? 

    • 210 posts
    November 25, 2019 7:48 AM PST

    xKurzy said:

    paco42 said:

    xPatriot said:

    You cannot report unregistered players.

     

    Why not? The IP(s) might tell a story...

     okk

     

     

     

    one question, why are you so annoying? you are like fifty years old and you didnt still reach the enough maturity? every notification i get is from you trying to troll 

     

    • 79 posts
    November 25, 2019 11:34 AM PST

    This Forum Topic is supposed to be for Reporting ACTUAL hackers and cheaters. You must have proof of the hack or exploit, with either a screenshot or preferably a video recording. This Topic is now being used for players to whine insensetively about people that can spam well or play better than them. Note: Spamming is not considered hacking, so if this is the problem you should keep your mouth shut. Also the number of unregistered users that have been reported is extreme, considering they are harder to track, and Max has stated time and time again that reporting unregistered users is a waste of time.

    • 210 posts
    November 25, 2019 6:54 PM PST

    xPatriot said:

    This Forum Topic is supposed to be for Reporting ACTUAL hackers and cheaters. You must have proof of the hack or exploit, with either a screenshot or preferably a video recording. This Topic is now being used for players to whine insensetively about people that can spam well or play better than them. Note: Spamming is not considered hacking, so if this is the problem you should keep your mouth shut. Also the number of unregistered users that have been reported is extreme, considering they are harder to track, and Max has stated time and time again that reporting unregistered users is a waste of time.

    Okay Brother Thanks For Telling Us :) 

    • 71 posts
    November 26, 2019 4:40 AM PST

    Soliloquies...

    • 79 posts
    November 26, 2019 7:55 AM PST

    paco42 said:

    Soliloquies...

    It is not, I know people are going to read it.

    • 79 posts
    November 26, 2019 4:36 PM PST

    • 79 posts
    November 26, 2019 4:37 PM PST

    @paco42 I know you like to call me a hacker a spammer and a cheater etc. But this is proof that you should keep your mouth shut.

    • 71 posts
    November 27, 2019 3:52 AM PST

    *lol* I had over 500 ms ping. You had to wait so long to come up with something like that?

    You folks always keep pushing though. When the account gets deleted, like those before, another account will mysteriously take over the ranting...

     

     

    • 79 posts
    November 27, 2019 6:20 AM PST

    paco42 said:

     

    *lol* I had over 500 ms ping. You had to wait so long to come up with something like that?

    You folks always keep pushing though. When the account gets deleted, like those before, another account will mysteriously take over the ranting...

     

     

    Nice one. All I am saying is that quit calling people cheaters and hackers, when you obviously cannot play the game well.


    This post was edited by FATAL1TY at November 27, 2019 6:21 AM PST
    • 71 posts
    November 28, 2019 3:22 AM PST

    xPatriot said:

    paco42 said:

     

    *lol* I had over 500 ms ping. You had to wait so long to come up with something like that?

    You folks always keep pushing though. When the account gets deleted, like those before, another account will mysteriously take over the ranting...

     

     

    Nice one. All I am saying is that quit calling people cheaters and hackers, when you obviously cannot play the game well.

    ... and their accounts having been deleted tells us what?

    Your lie - that "I don't play the game well" - shows your intentions.

    • 79 posts
    November 28, 2019 5:48 AM PST

    I am only saying you cannot call people out for hacking or cheating who have better stats than you and better scores in-game. I have played this game since 2013 long before you were playing.

    • 71 posts
    November 28, 2019 7:09 AM PST

    xPatriot

     
    User Stats  Rank 2745 XP 19598

    I'm not gonna listen to your bullshit anymore.

     

    • 79 posts
    November 29, 2019 5:28 AM PST

    paco42 said:

    xPatriot

     
    User Stats  Rank 2745 XP 19598

    I'm not gonna listen to your bullshit anymore.

     

    Same kid, 1v1 me.

    • 83 posts
    November 29, 2019 7:13 PM PST

    guys, go talk sht in other forum, this is for report hackers.

  • November 29, 2019 9:43 PM PST
    Iam From Hyd Pak

    How Are You ?

    Btw Iam Fine
    • 210 posts
    November 30, 2019 10:28 PM PST

    RetardPatoliVlogsYt said: Iam From Hyd Pak How Are You ? Btw Iam Fine
    WTF Who Are You Stop copying me why u made a acc on my name ? Tell me 

    • 71 posts
    December 1, 2019 8:47 AM PST

    moez99 caught cheating. He's a well known cheater. If you translate the word 'moez' phonetically, it means *unt (vulgar) in German.

    You can see that he's using the invulnerable plane cheat, here. It's not that he's been doing this by mistake, as his plane is clearly on fire.

    I'm sure that we will continue to see this from him, under a different account though...

    https://streamable.com/hd4rx
     

    This post was edited by paco42 at December 1, 2019 8:50 AM PST
    • 79 posts
    December 1, 2019 9:50 AM PST

    Yes he is a cheater.

    • 210 posts
    December 1, 2019 7:26 PM PST

    Yes He is Hacking Cheater 

    • 83 posts
    December 7, 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xpsycho

    Map Name: SecretLab 

    Screenshot / Video: https://prntscr.com/q7n3ve

    Summary: the fact that I just granted is irrefutable, there is no way that this hacker does not receive ban, all I ask is that it be fast

    • 79 posts
    December 7, 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Novary said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xpsycho

    Map Name: SecretLab 

    Screenshot / Video: https://prntscr.com/q7n3ve

    Summary: the fact that I just granted is irrefutable, there is no way that this hacker does not receive ban, all I ask is that it be fast

    Lol

  • December 7, 2019 6:58 PM PST

    • 83 posts
    December 7, 2019 7:03 PM PST

    y eso qué?