Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 491 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:45 AM PDT

AxereN said:

all of you shattered my dreams on joining the mercenary. great job. you deserve an award.

lmao ... It is as if you insult god if he does not accept you in paradise, while he is the one who created you ...

• 309 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:45 AM PDT
    Thank you very much Rauw. You can come back to apply one year after that, with physically and mentally stable so I can test you either you are fit to join the best clan in your life and your afterlife.
    • 377 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:48 AM PDT

i just wanna join themercenary. and you shattered my dreams. good job. keep laughing. imagine we switched places. then laugh.

• 491 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:50 AM PDT

AxereN said:

i just wanna join themercenary. and you shattered my dreams. good job. keep laughing. imagine we switched places. then laugh.

We are not a  free clan ...

This post was edited by Dispater at August 3, 2021 11:51 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:51 AM PDT
    AxereN, you are still young. Go, have fun and gain experience first around here. Make friends and enemies, find true love and taste heartbreaking when you find out she's a male faking gender just to get free **** from you. Those items cost you more than years so be patient.

After you experience all I mentioned above, meet me again and we can discuss to put you into available slot in our clan.

Good luck and please accept virtual hug from me.. ummpphhh wuaahh...

Bye
    • 491 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:51 AM PDT

What are you going to do if you join us?

• 377 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:54 AM PDT

Farzblack said: AxereN, you are still young. Go, have fun and gain experience first around here. Make friends and enemies, find true love and taste heartbreaking when you find out she's a male faking gender just to get free **** from you. Those items cost you more than years so be patient. After you experience all I mentioned above, meet me again and we can discuss to put you into available slot in our clan. Good luck and please accept virtual hug from me.. ummpphhh wuaahh... Bye

i literally just expirienced that cringe flamewar an our ago.

• 491 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:56 AM PDT

AxereN said:

Farzblack said: AxereN, you are still young. Go, have fun and gain experience first around here. Make friends and enemies, find true love and taste heartbreaking when you find out she's a male faking gender just to get free **** from you. Those items cost you more than years so be patient. After you experience all I mentioned above, meet me again and we can discuss to put you into available slot in our clan. Good luck and please accept virtual hug from me.. ummpphhh wuaahh... Bye

i literally just expirienced that cringe flamewar an our ago.

Ok , so I will accept you

• 377 posts
    August 4, 2021 6:26 AM PDT

was that sarcasm or real? i literally cannot tell.

• 309 posts
    August 22, 2021 4:54 PM PDT

Greetings ladies and gentlemen

After certain incidents (micro drama) happen with the immature behavior of one of the ex-clan officers (he`s currently demoted and receive ultimate punishment by being permanently banned from the clan, eternally), I decided to remain this clan as living legacy instead of active due to many clan members are no longer active. However, I still accepted applications from those who want to become a part of TheMercenaria familia without holding your temptation to organize or join other active clans who still seeking your talent and skill. 

I would not mentioned that ex-clan officer name here so you have to guess yourself.

Another good news is,
    For those ex-clan members who left the clan due to suffering from this ex-clan officer behavior, I gave a one-time special pardon for re-entering the clan again (only open to players who have joined before and deal with this ex-clan officer bad behavior)

• 382 posts
    August 22, 2021 6:58 PM PDT
    Farzblack said:

Greetings ladies and gentlemen

After certain incidents (micro drama) happen with the immature behavior of one of the ex-clan officers (he`s currently demoted and receive ultimate punishment by being permanently banned from the clan, eternally), I decided to remain this clan as living legacy instead of active due to many clan members are no longer active. However, I still accepted applications from those who want to become a part of TheMercenaria familia without holding your temptation to organize or join other active clans who still seeking your talent and skill. 

I would not mentioned that ex-clan officer name here so you have to guess yourself.

Another good news is,
    For those ex-clan members who left the clan due to suffering from this ex-clan officer behavior, I gave a one-time special pardon for re-entering the clan again (only open to players who have joined before and deal with this ex-clan officer bad behavior)

Really nice
    • 1 posts
    August 27, 2021 1:10 AM PDT

Name : Kiin

I come here to make this clan popular and amazing

• 289 posts
    August 27, 2021 3:47 AM PDT

:I

• 309 posts
    August 27, 2021 5:37 AM PDT
    KhangIloveyou said:

That's the spirit I'm looking for. You can now advertising our clan on all adult sites in your knowledge
    • 491 posts
    August 27, 2021 1:31 PM PDT

KhangIloveyou said:

Man you dont need to say your real name xD

This post was edited by Dispater at August 27, 2021 1:31 PM PDT
    • 2096 posts
    August 27, 2021 4:21 PM PDT
    What if that is his real name?
    • 14 posts
    August 27, 2021 7:59 PM PDT

Farzblack said:
    KhangIloveyou said:

That's the spirit I'm looking for. You can now advertising our clan on all adult sites in your knowledge

Farzblack has he passed the audit?

• 309 posts
    August 27, 2021 9:03 PM PDT
    Bistro, yes he is. Now he need to do some marketing job at most recent popular adult website to promote our clan with pride. Give him warm welcome and some lube.

Dispater, you are no longer an officer and member of this clan. Refrain from making directive suggestion.

Your welcome
    • 14 posts
    August 27, 2021 9:57 PM PDT

Farzblack said: Bistro, yes he is. Now he need to do some marketing job at most recent popular adult website to promote our clan with pride. Give him warm welcome and some lube. Dispater, you are no longer an officer and member of this clan. Refrain from making directive suggestion. Your welcome

Okay, no problem. I'll let him know, thanks.

• 18 posts
    August 28, 2021 11:42 PM PDT
    Yes
    • 491 posts
    August 29, 2021 4:27 AM PDT

Bristro98 said:

Farzblack said:
    KhangIloveyou said:

Farzblack has he passed the audit?

Your forum topic is for everyone's lol. anyone can comment.
    And don't pretend I'm a old member kicked ,  cause I left your clan of my own free will XD

• 309 posts
    August 29, 2021 5:40 AM PDT
    Get yourself a free time to heal and stop being cringe. Beat it. Get well soon and get lost

Cya
    • 491 posts
    August 29, 2021 5:56 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Get yourself a free time to heal and stop being cringe. Beat it. Get well soon and get lost Cya

You sad because me left or what hahah  

• August 29, 2021 6:23 AM PDT
    The advertisement is so good!! Nice!!
    • 309 posts
    August 29, 2021 6:28 AM PDT
    Yes I cried a lot because you promise to stay loyal and left next day. You are the best player in clan as you claim and now clan suffer by losing you. Me and whole crew will going to miss you. Now get lost

That's all, now