Forums » General

the best sensitvity to be pro

• 30 posts
    December 2, 2022 3:22 PM PST

hey my friend i am new in this game and i need help about sensitivity because i can`t play well with 2 mouse 2.5 aim , so i need some tips about that, so what is the best sensetivity to being pro?

This post was edited by Sloooom at December 2, 2022 5:07 PM PST
    • 954 posts
    December 2, 2022 4:49 PM PST

Hey. im a pro (well thats what ppl call me) i see that you are new to this game, even though you already have carbine, mines and gravity gun (i think, i just scimmed through ur profile). anyway, I use 3.5 mouse and 3 aim. hopefully that works. also it depends on how you play, like if ur like me, then I use different tactics like assault set (blast gun, m67, pulse pistol) for close quarters. infiltration (which is my favourite), using blast shotgun, CPW, trap mines, and katana. long range: plasma gun, CPW m67, and katana. so these are my "sets" I like to call them. meaning, different guns are prone to have different skill sets, which differ on you're sensivity, its trial and error. the point is, just figure out what your sens is.

• 24 posts
    December 2, 2022 10:52 PM PST

Thanks for the question and for an answer, I did not even realise such an option existed.

• 652 posts
    December 3, 2022 2:14 AM PST

everyone can be pro with their own sens

• 285 posts
    December 3, 2022 3:19 AM PST
    I personally say as Isterio, it's a try and error thing. Because everyone uses a different mouse as well that might change up sensitivity... like some people need low sens other higher. I personally have a very high sens but only because I have a small space to do movements...
    • 93 posts
    December 3, 2022 4:24 AM PST

As some have already mentioned, it comes down to trial & error and other factors. Don't get too hung up on the in-game settings: Almost every (gaming) mouse has a DPI (dots per inches) button that lets you switch DPI - or the mouse sensitivity, so to speak - on the fly while you're playing. Maybe yours has one as well? You could have a low number set in-game and still have a pro aim. Or, have a high number set in-game and still have a bad aim.

Just test around and see what works out/best for you. With various different mice and settings out there, there's simply no set standard that will magically turn you into a pro.

This post was edited by DeadArt at December 3, 2022 4:28 AM PST
    • 30 posts
    December 3, 2022 4:25 AM PST

thanks so much 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 7, 2022 6:12 AM PST

Spacetrooper said:

Hey. im a pro (well thats what ppl call me)

??? what

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 7, 2022 6:30 AM PST

Sloooom said:

hey my friend i am new in this game and i need help about sensitivity because i can`t play well with 2 mouse 2.5 aim , so i need some tips about that, so what is the best sensetivity to being pro?

First of all, read this https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/213/how-to-get-a-good-aim-in-warmerise
    One thing you should do is use the same sensitivity on mouse and aim, havng 2 mouse and 2.5 aim sensitivity will mess up your muscle memory. Another thing is, find what sensitivity fits YOU and once you find the god sensitivity NEVER change the sensitivity. Do not take recommendations, that does not help. This game is f*cked, slow sensitivity lags a lot, high sensitivity jitters a lot lol, just find whats best for you and what your hand and muscle memory likes most (play with a sensitivity for about a week, 2 days is not enough to build any muscle memory). Posture, get a better sitting position as that helps your body and your aim. And one important thing is Movement, you want a movement pattern that is hard for people to predict and hit, just learn that by watching other people through spectator or videos. That's just some basic things. The rabbit hole is super deep but yeah, you probably don't need that much information.

• 2098 posts
    December 7, 2022 8:28 AM PST
    Guys remember that pro is short for professional
    • 250 posts
    December 7, 2022 8:34 AM PST

As for me, my mouse sensitivity is 6.1 and my aim sensitivity is 5.7. (note that the mouse I am using is already sensitive in itself) This works best for me cuz i am a spray n pray person

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 7, 2022 8:46 AM PST

Castiel said: Guys remember that pro is short for professional

biggest joke ive heard since i started playing

• 2098 posts
    December 7, 2022 8:53 AM PST
    What’s up
    • 30 posts
    December 7, 2022 9:53 AM PST

Castiel said: Guys remember that pro is short for professional

hahahahahaha،،، am i pro??

• 250 posts
    December 7, 2022 4:53 PM PST

for the time that you've been here, ofc

• 109 posts
    December 7, 2022 6:34 PM PST

If you ever play any FPS games or even any racing game, there is one saying that you should always work towards,"smooth is fast and fast is good" shooting.

Just get a group of friends, make a privet map and LIVE test your mouse settings/dpi changes. Once you find settings that are both the smoothest and fastest, never change them. THE earlier you work them out properly, the less pain you will go through later.

• 49 posts
    December 8, 2022 4:36 AM PST

Find a setting that works for you, only using good players' sens as reference.

You'll know it's a sens you're comfortable with if you can flick to players without under/overaiming and track them consistently.

• 30 posts
    December 8, 2022 5:02 AM PST

fshiteup said:

You'll know it's a sens you're comfortable with if you can flick to players without under/overaiming and track them consistently.

hey my friend, how sensetivity that you use?

• 49 posts
    December 8, 2022 5:45 AM PST

Sloooom said:

fshiteup said:

hey my friend, how sensetivity that you use?

0.79 for both, I play at 400DPI.