Forums » General

Giveaway (with a bonus!)

• 507 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:22 PM PDT

If you're reading this, congratulations! You have won my giveaway!

With Max's recent posts about the state of the website, I wanted to give back a little for all the good times this game and this community have given me. So I'm giving 10k warmerise cash to every single person that replies to this thread until May 19th at Midnight UTC. You can earn an additional 10k if your post to this thread has a fun memory or story you have of the game or of the community. I'm almost certainly going to hit a transfer limit, so please be patient with me!

some rules: limit 20k per user. Accounts must have been made before this post. Sarcastic or negative posts are not eligible for the extra 10k, sincerity of posts at the sole judgement of me. Arguing/toxicity may negate any reward at the sole judgement of me. Cash transfers may be delayed until after the giveaway ends due to transfer limits or literally running out of money lol.

• 509 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:27 PM PDT
    hi
    • 1147 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:30 PM PDT

Hello bro

• 9 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:33 PM PDT
    Sup
    • 34 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:33 PM PDT

hi 

a funny story im BlODDTAKER

• 1 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:34 PM PDT
    Yo
    • 2 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:35 PM PDT
    I will enter
    • 460 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:36 PM PDT

Some great memories I have had with some members of MURDER INC and Featured Five members:
    I've always used to play as a guest on The Road map, and we have always had a lot of fun together, the members were very kind enough to share with me their Gravity Gun and other weapons, and we always used to fly up in the jets together, the good memories, also some members from the old clan |[SUNRiZE]| have been very kind to me and always had a good time with them as well, and there is this clan that used to be called Dark Knights, one of the nicest players I have ever encountered, it was a pleasure playing with them while all the good memories lasted.

• 25 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:41 PM PDT
    Hi and I really hated undertaker's brother in wwe ngl. Heh
    • 260 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:44 PM PDT

Hey.

The 2017 warmerise tournment was honestly my best memory that I can remember that I look back at. Being able to play with great people that I've made friends with, and create a team that would've not realize that it could go all the way to the final of the tournment, and being the last member alive and winning it during a 1v1 situation. (was actually scared and a bit panicing that I would be the one to end the game). 

• 507 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:57 PM PDT

Aaaand I've hit the limit already.

So far I've gotten everyone through Triatina. LightningStorm and Matty are the only two who have posted qualifying memories. Guess you guys don't want the extra 10k ;)

I'll be working through these names over the coming days. Everyone who posts is a winner :)

This post was edited by chronospectrum at May 9, 2023 3:03 PM PDT
    • 6 posts
    May 9, 2023 3:01 PM PDT

hey

• 2098 posts
    May 9, 2023 3:03 PM PDT
    Hey it’s me Castiel/SilverCouncil. I remember playing with you, Dawg, and Sal back in the day. MURDER INC and RK days will always be my best memories in this community. Thanks for always giving me the chance in MURDER INC as well as helping run events in the community. Good times <3
  • May 9, 2023 3:12 PM PDT

Oh thanks!!!

• May 9, 2023 3:21 PM PDT

I just wanted to share that I had a somewhat silly experience on Monday. I thought the game was running poorly, it looked very laggy, but when I recorded it, it appeared normal. I mentioned it to Chrono and sent him the video, but it still looked the same. I tried it with other games too, and the issue persisted. Finally, I restarted my PC, and it worked. XD

• 375 posts
    May 9, 2023 3:47 PM PDT

I dont want any money, but I'd love to share a memory.

I think the wwc 2018 was my fondest memory, cause it lead to me making great friendships and I had a lot of fun during that time. I'm glad the normal commentators bailed on star that one time, if not she wouldnt have asked me to join and wouldnt have met many peopl :)

• 8 posts
    May 9, 2023 4:07 PM PDT

thanks for doing the giveaway

• 954 posts
    May 9, 2023 4:50 PM PDT
    Hello, I remember a time where Stoplookin9 (I think) and I were on an OG sniper map back in the day (maybe 2020?) where he got in a jet and I jumped on it and we both flew to the sky limit, then we both blew up and fell to the floor. I also remember completely getting trampled by the entire blue team with knifes in the snow war map.
    • 212 posts
    May 9, 2023 5:22 PM PDT

I joined in 2020 a bit late for good memories, all I know is hatred, best I can do is forget. sadge

• 610 posts
    May 9, 2023 6:01 PM PDT

Faerie said:

I dont want any money, but I'd love to share a memory.

I think the wwc 2018 was my fondest memory, cause it lead to me making great friendships and I had a lot of fun during that time. I'm glad the normal commentators bailed on star that one time, if not she wouldnt have asked me to join and wouldnt have met many peopl :)

<3

For me, it's gotta be the first time DB recorded us playing hide and seek on The Road. The whole thing was hilarious- but I will never forget the way that you (Faerie) found me by spotting my player model's ankles. It was so ridiculous that it still makes me laugh thinking about it. And that was the first time we actually met outside of the forums. Little did I know that the two of us would carry that whole tournament and knit our friendship group even tighter than before. We've all come such a long way since then!

• 308 posts
    May 9, 2023 6:22 PM PDT
    my bestest memory when modospectrum said its moddin time and modded me out of discord D=
    • 507 posts
    May 9, 2023 7:25 PM PDT
    As an update, I will try to respond to everyone, but I'm currently at work. Max has kindly offered to ease the transfer limit soon, so rewards should go out more quickly in the near future. Thanks everyone for participating <3
    • 460 posts
    May 9, 2023 7:28 PM PDT

chronospectrum said: As an update, I will try to respond to everyone, but I'm currently at work. Max has kindly offered to ease the transfer limit soon, so rewards should go out more quickly in the near future. Thanks everyone for participating <3

Thanks, Max! *respects*

• 56 posts
    May 9, 2023 7:36 PM PDT

hello

some fun memories I have about Warmerise is when you headshoted someone, sometimes theyre body kind of jumped or flew or something like that...lol funny. And also when players where able to change theyre name and you could be friends with them and know who they are..

• 1 posts
    May 9, 2023 7:40 PM PDT

in great need of cash rn thanks