Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 18 posts
    June 25, 2022 4:33 AM PDT
    Username : Advataya
    I wanted to join the great and legendary clan of the
    --[TheMercenary]-- for make the clan more great than ever and will be loyal as well
    Thank you
    • 309 posts
    June 25, 2022 10:36 PM PDT
    Registration Fee is 25,000 coins and you have to pay directly to me

Once review and success for the application, an additional 100,000 coins applied for entry fee

the payment transfer to me only
    • 18 posts
    June 26, 2022 1:45 AM PDT
    Man let down :)
    • 18 posts
    June 26, 2022 1:50 AM PDT
    Why we have to paid for join a clan ?
    • 309 posts
    June 26, 2022 2:30 AM PDT
    Because if you want to join, you must follow all instruction given and total obey without hesitate. If not you can find alternative free clan available around here.

Well since you questioning the instruction, you already failed to meet clan standard which is to become obedience clan members, so you are permanent rejected forever. No appeal and reconsideration will be taken, even after past 1,000 years my latest grandest child will not changing the result I've been made today.

That all. Sincerely I wish u a good luck finding new clan that suits you, cya
    • 18 posts
    June 26, 2022 6:20 AM PDT
    Thanks you and Have a great life
    • 458 posts
    June 26, 2022 6:13 PM PDT

Cringe.

• 652 posts
    June 28, 2022 1:14 AM PDT

Farzblack said: New updates: How to join --[TheMercenary]-- Application Fee: 25,000 coins (The fee will increase by double for same account each time rejection for not meeting the criteria) The criteria: 1. Account aged 1 year from the date account creation 2. Not in private Mode profile Membership Fee: 100,000 coins (Once the application approved) Removal of blacklist & permanent banned account: 1,000,000,000 coins (1 billion) (Will be double for same amount if have previous leaving clan) Re-entry fees: 1,000,000 coins (1 million) (for those who leaving the clan and get approval for membership) ALL TRANSFER MUST BE MADE TO FARZBLACK ACCOUNT ONLY. I NEVER APPOINT 3RD PARTY TO COLLECT ON BEHALF OF MY NAME. i hope everyone happy with this news ;)
    what the actual fcuk is this

• 652 posts
    June 28, 2022 1:16 AM PDT

look man i know you may have been brainwashed but i dont expect it to be this exaggerated 

• 2097 posts
    June 28, 2022 5:13 AM PDT
    So you don’t understand do you?
    • 652 posts
    June 29, 2022 4:00 AM PDT

all i understood is the unreasonable amount of payment. good, legendary clan or whatever the fee is still stupld

• 2097 posts
    June 29, 2022 4:41 AM PDT
    He’s essentially saying “nobody can join”
    • 309 posts
    June 29, 2022 5:14 AM PDT
    Khzine said:

all i understood is the unreasonable amount of payment. good, legendary clan or whatever the fee is still stupld

So you suggesting me to follow you or other opinions? Sorry your majestic, I don't follow that rule and that doesn't even exist in this clan too. The only law exist in this clan is mine, and wish to extend this throughout this community. reasonable or not is not my concern, my only concern is the sufficient amount of coins to be paid on me. That's all, thank you for your concern.
    • 652 posts
    June 29, 2022 7:31 AM PDT

Dellacona said: He’s essentially saying “nobody can join”
    did the clan close or?

• 652 posts
    June 29, 2022 7:32 AM PDT

i just came back to this forum topic because its known for having fun dramas. dont mistake me for having intention of making actions involved with this clan and thanks

• 309 posts
    June 29, 2022 6:16 PM PDT
    if you looking fun drama over clan advertisement, then you are doing very wrongly.

If you really wanted to have authentic fun and,I suggest you make fun with your own parent. They can generate a tons of funny, anger, frustration in one (1) set emotional-bundle package delivered right to your face.

take care
    • 18 posts
    June 29, 2022 10:03 PM PDT
    Lol This forum should be closed until this clan recruting again
    • 652 posts
    June 29, 2022 11:51 PM PDT

Farzblack said: if you looking fun drama over clan advertisement, then you are doing very wrongly. If you really wanted to have authentic fun and,I suggest you make fun with your own parent. They can generate a tons of funny, anger, frustration in one (1) set emotional-bundle package delivered right to your face. take care
    did it a lot of times. unfortunetely i actually have a life unlike the mini drama directors like dispater you encountered in this forum. cya and have a gday

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at June 29, 2022 11:52 PM PDT
    • 14 posts
    July 3, 2022 8:30 PM PDT

Advataya said: Lol This forum should be closed until this clan recruting again

im pretty sure themerc havent been recruiting for a long time lol, like at least a couple years now

• 2097 posts
    July 3, 2022 8:39 PM PDT
    I think the last person that was recruited was me after the whole Dispater thing.
    • 63 posts
    July 3, 2022 10:21 PM PDT

lmoaf who wants to join this clan, show me, idk why people want to join this... idk how to call this

• 1144 posts
    July 4, 2022 1:18 AM PDT

lmoaf who wants to join this clan, show me, idk why people want to join this... idk how to call this

• 2097 posts
    July 4, 2022 5:35 AM PDT
    The merc has a great history and good reputation. One of the better clans in my opinion.
    • 652 posts
    July 4, 2022 7:32 AM PDT

i used to be a big fan of themerc, nowadays its clan reputation just suddenly dropped down to a pile of shlt. absolutely zero offense intended

• 652 posts
    July 4, 2022 7:34 AM PDT

i dont mean about hating themerc by saying about its reputation downfall. but to be honest it currently gone seriously inactive