Forums » News & Announcements

Difficult times

• 954 posts
    September 7, 2023 8:17 AM PDT
    I just prefer making my game, that’s what I prefer.
    • 308 posts
    September 7, 2023 10:00 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: I just prefer making my game, that’s what I prefer.

must be hard when u dont know c++ basics.

• 954 posts
    September 7, 2023 10:41 AM PDT
    It is. I use AI to code for me lol
    • 105 posts
    September 7, 2023 2:46 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: It is. I use AI to code for me lol

So you don't know how to code?

• 308 posts
    September 7, 2023 4:06 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: It is. I use AI to code for me lol

quality developer im surprised nobody hired you yet

• 954 posts
    September 7, 2023 4:33 PM PDT
    Thanks for being sarcastic. Plus, no I don’t know how to code
    • 57 posts
    September 7, 2023 6:02 PM PDT
    Oh yeah more updates for me
    • 954 posts
    September 7, 2023 8:31 PM PDT
    We all get updates bro…
    • 57 posts
    September 8, 2023 3:40 AM PDT
    Yes and? Lol
    • 1 posts
    October 2, 2023 3:52 AM PDT

LightningStorm said:

Relax, he's just 'downgrading' the game, by means of fewer privileges and features, Warmerise is here to stay though. <3

i hope so

• 144 posts
    October 23, 2023 5:30 AM PDT

Fun fact: if we assume that in game cosh earned by watching cosh is worth the same as cosh bought in the store, then using the price of 10000 cosh per USD, Max earns about 0.0015 USD (0.15 cents) per ad view. For comparison, youtube ads are worth about 10 to 30 cents

• 954 posts
    October 23, 2023 7:23 AM PDT
    Dang
    • 4 posts
    October 23, 2023 10:49 AM PDT

playvideogames said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    Iplayvideogames said:

Aetoyn said:

atleast the bright side we won't see spacetrooper with his potato "suggestions"

Shut up **** head. Nobody asked for your opinion

its not even an opinion? that guy is a ******* moron acting like he is so smart. He claims he is writing a book, being a gamedeveloper, modeler, having 3 Oscars and 2 Nobels but in reality he is just another 10 iq american XDD probably the most clueless person on warmerise forums rn

That doesn't mean your have to be *** holes to him

why not? he is kinda asking for it with all his ******** posts lmao 

EpicTr0ll said:

Spacetrooper said: I am an author, Engineer, game developer, 3D modeler, future miner. I am smart and what are your hobbies? Sleeping, eating, doing stupid social media… well that’s disappointing. I at least actually have lots of stuff to do. I would be considered a renaissance man.

I can believe the miner part. 

What book did you ever write? Besides the irrelevant warmerise bullshet u r writing XD

What game you developed? Modeler? What did u model? I guess you are begging for a warmerise modeler job because u r successful modeler XD

you sound like some npc who reads an article of something and 5 min later they consider themselves experts at the field?

future miner bro XD 

xChapo said:

EpicTr0ll said:

Spacetrooper said: I am an author, Engineer, game developer, 3D modeler, future miner. I am smart and what are your hobbies? Sleeping, eating, doing stupid social media… well that’s disappointing. I at least actually have lots of stuff to do. I would be considered a renaissance man.

I can believe the miner part. 

What book did you ever write? Besides the irrelevant warmerise bullshet u r writing XD

What game you developed? Modeler? What did u model? I guess you are begging for a warmerise modeler job because u r successful modeler XD

you sound like some npc who reads an article of something and 5 min later they consider themselves experts at the field?

future miner bro XD 

u r rofling now but he is actually going to mine beet coins and buy your whole family. go rofl then

• 197 posts
    October 26, 2023 11:29 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Thanks for being sarcastic. Plus, no I don’t know how to code

I will give you a full Java course for 10k Warmerise c*sh or ask @Kalamar for a Javascript and Python course he will only charge 100k c*sh instead.

This post was edited by Erlaanz at October 26, 2023 11:30 AM PDT
    • 96 posts
    October 26, 2023 6:37 PM PDT
    Max is definitely dead.Have a nice day
    • 308 posts
    October 27, 2023 8:17 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

Spacetrooper said: Thanks for being sarcastic. Plus, no I don’t know how to code

I will give you a full Java course for 10k Warmerise c*sh or ask @Kalamar for a Javascript and Python course he will only charge 100k c*sh instead.

why pay when chat gpt writes my code for free? -.- u failed java exam anyways gg

• 308 posts
    October 27, 2023 8:21 AM PDT

Crispin said: Max is definitely dead.Have a nice day

thanks brother my day much better after gaining this information 

• October 29, 2023 5:23 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

Erlaanz said:

why pay when chat gpt writes my code for free? -.- u failed java exam anyways gg

lol

This post was edited by Deleted Member at October 29, 2023 5:23 AM PDT
    • 197 posts
    November 1, 2023 2:14 PM PDT

Update: The theory that Max either got married and left us or he DIED is more serious than ever. I did a little research on some other dev blogs where he is also registered and he hasn't been active there for the last 3 months. He either has focused on something else irl or he is just done. He did a game development "course" in some random blog and hasn't updated anything either. Two things are clear Max did love making games and teaching about game dev and something serious must've happened for him to quit internet life as a whole.

For example his predecessor Proton, who made BeGone (a game where Max helped in the past), quit BeGone development but you could still hear from him via Steam, Twitter or other sources. But Max has left his whole online life.

On a serious note I hope he is doing fine and he comes back to either bring good news or make the goodbye official.

• 507 posts
    November 2, 2023 2:25 AM PDT
    An ICANN lookup says that the last update to the warmerise domain registration was June 2, 2023. This was a few months after this topic was made and about when the photo upload restrictions took place. If nothing else changes, this domain will expire in late 2024.

I also hope that wherever he is and whatever he's doing, he has some peace in his life. It's well earned for putting up with us for a decade.
    • 2098 posts
    November 2, 2023 7:24 AM PDT

Honestly I hope that he doesn't come back. I hope that he is well and happy in life. The game had to end sometime and I feel like it was difficult for him to meet the demands of it from years back and moving foward. It was a good run, and I hope that one day he comes back to developing games that maybe aren't warmerise but something else.

• 14 posts
    November 15, 2023 8:29 AM PST
    Well well well. Does it mean Warmerise got no funeral?
    I hate it when people artificially keep things alive :(
    • 242 posts
    March 29, 2024 1:27 AM PDT

i hope max lives a life of purpose later on, putting this game aside

• 177 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:27 AM PDT

Remember the purpose of the game is to make money for the programmer, even when it means to sell it off.