Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 377 posts
    October 12, 2021 1:09 PM PDT

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Farzblack said:
    LegendaryDonkey said: Can I join this clan? How to apply?
    My clan is an enterprise sh*thole and a circus. You're invited and you will be made an officer. If you somehow manage to become bigger clown than myself (Farzblack) I will even step down as a clan leader and install you on that position.

This is how you communicate with someone that is nice and just asks a question politely. Please behave properly to your function as a clan leader you uneducated imp.

your just an old man who cant take a joke.

• 127 posts
    October 12, 2021 2:13 PM PDT

AxereN said:

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Farzblack said:
    My clan is an enterprise sh*thole and a circus. You're invited and you will be made an officer. If you somehow manage to become bigger clown than myself (Farzblack) I will even step down as a clan leader and install you on that position.

This is how you communicate with someone that is nice and just asks a question politely. Please behave properly to your function as a clan leader you uneducated imp.

He thought his pfp was showing his real face . and see me I am Gérard Depardieu 

• 377 posts
    October 12, 2021 7:29 PM PDT

still though, he does act like an old man who cant take a joke.

• 127 posts
    October 12, 2021 9:56 PM PDT

AxereN said:

Man, you participate in the discussion but you don't understand anything, you don't know if people are serious or not . Can't you see he's kidding by saying that TheLegendaryMokey is nice . you take everything seriously. 

This post was edited by Sybil at October 12, 2021 9:57 PM PDT
    • 67 posts
    October 13, 2021 10:30 AM PDT

AxereN said:

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Farzblack said:

first of all its spelled you're*... and secondly-- r/whooosh to you kiddo

• 127 posts
    October 13, 2021 10:33 AM PDT

OnlyHopeCRO said:

AxereN said:

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Farzblack said:

• 67 posts
    October 13, 2021 10:34 AM PDT

Sybil said:

but this is what I look like in real life what do you mean?

• 127 posts
    October 13, 2021 10:36 AM PDT

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Sybil said:

XD

• 377 posts
    October 13, 2021 2:07 PM PDT

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Sybil said:

*COUGH* so i was right.

• 127 posts
    October 13, 2021 10:45 PM PDT

AxereN said:

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Sybil said:

*COUGH* so i was right.

(@Axeren, I hope you are not serious)

• 309 posts
    October 14, 2021 7:04 AM PDT
    https://youtu.be/xzwQ9hfHWQ8

That link above I shared shows some people before you guys who keep spamming non stop and now look what happen to them now, receiving ultimate discipline for breaking forum law

If you don't want to share the same fate as they are, so stop spamming. Otherwise, you will experience the same thing. Don't even think to reply about it, just quiet and find somewhere else topic to spam.

Thank you and have fun enjoy my education link above.
    • 657 posts
    October 14, 2021 11:13 AM PDT

Sybil said:

AxereN said:

Man, you participate in the discussion but you don't understand anything, you don't know if people are serious or not . Can't you see he's kidding by saying that TheLegendaryMokey is nice . you take everything seriously. 

1st yes he doesnt understand it

2nd he is xchaos

3rd he is not like 15 or 16 or 17 or 18

• 657 posts
    October 14, 2021 11:15 AM PDT

Farzblack said: https://youtu.be/xzwQ9hfHWQ8 That link above I shared shows some people before you guys who keep spamming non stop and now look what happen to them now, receiving ultimate discipline for breaking forum law If you don't want to share the same fate as they are, so stop spamming. Otherwise, you will experience the same thing. Don't even think to reply about it, just quiet and find somewhere else topic to spam. Thank you and have fun enjoy my education link above.

this link is 18+ and im not 18

2nd i dont have google acc

3rd if i try to create acc it is rare i will be asked to create it first the phone number

This post was edited by agent743 at October 14, 2021 11:15 AM PDT
    • 2096 posts
    October 14, 2021 11:32 AM PDT

It's portraying a mass excecution, if thats what you were wondering.

• 67 posts
    October 15, 2021 3:33 AM PDT

Farzblack said: https://youtu.be/xzwQ9hfHWQ8 That link above I shared shows some people before you guys who keep spamming non stop and now look what happen to them now, receiving ultimate discipline for breaking forum law If you don't want to share the same fate as they are, so stop spamming. Otherwise, you will experience the same thing. Don't even think to reply about it, just quiet and find somewhere else topic to spam. Thank you and have fun enjoy my education link above.

threatening someone with the youtube links lmao what are we like 12 year olds like you are? give me a break

• 377 posts
    October 15, 2021 4:41 AM PDT

Sybil said:

AxereN said:

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Sybil said:

*COUGH* so i was right.

(@Axeren, I hope you are not serious)

i am.

• 377 posts
    October 15, 2021 4:43 AM PDT

Spyzy said:

MAXXD said:

everyone in the clan. im not arguing anymore. im not gonna get blacklisted because of you. lets sort this out in a diffrent place emm?

SHADAFAKAP SMOL FAT KED I AM NOT CLWON YOU IS CLOWUN JAJAJAJAJA I AM 92 YR OL AND YOU 2 YE OLD YOU IS HATE JUST ONE LEADER AND YOU ENSULT OLL MEMBERS NICE LOGIC 890 IQ HE SMARTER THAN MY MATH TEACHER PRO ORPHAN GO POCHAO YOUR LITTLE @SS VIRGINITY INTO YO MOMMA GHAY SHT ARIGATO VERY MUCH

are you 5 or something? or another son of xChapo?

• 359 posts
    October 15, 2021 5:33 AM PDT

cringe

• 1142 posts
    October 15, 2021 5:37 AM PDT

xChapo said:

Max please add dust 2 and awp then this game is great!

also add deagle

agreed

• 309 posts
    October 15, 2021 6:53 AM PDT

OnlyHopeCRO said:

threatening someone with the youtube links lmao what are we like 12 year olds like you are? give me a break

you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

• 127 posts
    October 15, 2021 10:03 AM PDT

AxereN said:

Spyzy said:

MAXXD said:

everyone in the clan. im not arguing anymore. im not gonna get blacklisted because of you. lets sort this out in a diffrent place emm?

SHADAFAKAP SMOL FAT KED I AM NOT CLWON YOU IS CLOWUN JAJAJAJAJA I AM 92 YR OL AND YOU 2 YE OLD YOU IS HATE JUST ONE LEADER AND YOU ENSULT OLL MEMBERS NICE LOGIC 890 IQ HE SMARTER THAN MY MATH TEACHER PRO ORPHAN GO POCHAO YOUR LITTLE @SS VIRGINITY INTO YO MOMMA GHAY SHT ARIGATO VERY MUCH

are you 5 or something? or another son of xChapo?

Man stop to act like a kid and just go 

This post was edited by Sybil at October 15, 2021 10:04 AM PDT
    • 149 posts
    October 15, 2021 10:26 AM PDT

you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

• 127 posts
    October 15, 2021 11:05 AM PDT

Dioxzy said:

I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

• 1142 posts
    October 15, 2021 11:06 AM PDT

Sybil said:

Dioxzy said:

si him fat him 500+ kg

• 149 posts
    October 15, 2021 11:34 AM PDT

Sybil said:

Dioxzy said:

You shouldn't say fat to others when you're the one with diabetic, tell me brother, why don't you go to the hospital? 
    or is it that your car does not support your weight to take you to a hospital, that it is difficult for you to get up
    from that chair and do exercises and that
    your mother does not take you in a wheelchair because you cannot even walk?

This post was edited by Ryusei at October 15, 2021 11:35 AM PDT