Forums » Off-Topic

How did you come up with YOUR Username?

• February 19, 2020 6:55 AM PST

you think im jokeing or something post link:https://warmerise.com/profile/Totz/action_id/382894/show_comments/1

• 116 posts
    February 19, 2020 6:59 AM PST
    He was joking bro, because all people in this game make an "x" on names.
  • February 19, 2020 7:18 AM PST

Okay I Hate Jokes Buz of that noobs xDD Suck My **** 

• 179 posts
    February 19, 2020 8:28 AM PST

Faerie said:

I was LittleFirefly, cause I thought fireflies were pretty cool and cause im kinda small i guess? And Faerie now is because I love fae creatures and supernatural things are interesting to me. 

finally, after a long time waiting for this MOMENT!!!! FAERIE FINALLY ACEPTED THAT SHE'S A TINY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• 429 posts
    February 19, 2020 4:14 PM PST

RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

you think im jokeing or something post link:https://warmerise.com/profile/Totz/action_id/382894/show_comments/1

it was sarcasam 

• 429 posts
    February 19, 2020 4:15 PM PST

Novary said:

Faerie said:

I was LittleFirefly, cause I thought fireflies were pretty cool and cause im kinda small i guess? And Faerie now is because I love fae creatures and supernatural things are interesting to me. 

finally, after a long time waiting for this MOMENT!!!! FAERIE FINALLY ACEPTED THAT SHE'S A TINY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

wait what?

• February 19, 2020 4:22 PM PST
    Novary said:

Faerie said:

You have been waiting for a long time for this haven’t you Nova
    • 259 posts
    February 19, 2020 5:06 PM PST

Don't make Faerie mad at you Novary.

• 84 posts
    February 19, 2020 5:09 PM PST
    Novary said:

Faerie said:

Hey bro don't be mean to my baby grill https://prnt.sc/r4vved I will literally end you
  • February 19, 2020 7:38 PM PST

LOL WTF IS GOING ON NOVARY NUB 

• 84 posts
    February 19, 2020 8:52 PM PST
    RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

LOL yes!!
  • February 19, 2020 10:03 PM PST

CaptainJoseph said:
    RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

LOL yes!!
    Yeah xDD im with you CaptainJoseph

• 1144 posts
    February 19, 2020 11:43 PM PST

16 updates from this useless thread

• 34 posts
    February 20, 2020 4:32 AM PST

Yeah IK me too its sad :)

• February 20, 2020 5:53 AM PST

Hi Walidou can we be friends again

• 179 posts
    February 20, 2020 7:33 AM PST

CaptainJoseph said:
    Novary said:

Faerie said:

Hey bro don't be mean to my baby grill https://prnt.sc/r4vved I will literally end you
    pls sorry joseph no pls im gud peplo vro pls BTW how ar u broder NVM i dont care haaaaaaha

• 90 posts
    February 20, 2020 10:15 AM PST

Can we please stop using this thread as a casual repy to someone thing. This thread is for the How Did you come up with your username only.

• 67 posts
    February 20, 2020 10:23 AM PST

BlueToonYoshi said:

Can we please stop using this thread as a casual repy to someone thing. This thread is for the How Did you come up with your username only.

we'll keep it in mind thanks!

• 26 posts
    March 10, 2020 1:19 PM PDT
    Combined my real name together?
  • November 27, 2021 11:50 PM PST
    Actually I came with this username in roblox. I used to play roblox and was a TOH player (if you guys played rblx, u would know). I suddenly got a interest in the word 'Neo' and I used to watch youtubers like Zepyxl etc. So I came up with the name 'Neoyxl' and then deleted roblox (I delete it so many times, forget the password and make up a new acc) so then I came up with 'NeoKnuxx' (knux is an nickname for knuckles in Sonic The Hedgehog Franchise. I also added another x because it was looking weird for me). I found this game in the Dec of 2019. My username was ValorX something I don't remember (I used to use valor in all the place at that time). I didn't touch my pc for a year and then when I jumped back to pc, I made this account. I just typed 'neoknuxx' and it seemed perfect for me. (It's pronounced as Ni-Oh-Nuh-ks) and neo has the same meaning as my irl name. (neo means new) I like this name very much. You can call me neo ;)

That is the story of my username
    • 241 posts
    November 28, 2021 6:47 AM PST

my roblox username lmao

• 4 posts
    February 7, 2022 4:28 AM PST

i just use my nick name cause that just came to my head my nick m]name is vee so I put vee200

• 3 posts
    February 10, 2022 10:03 AM PST

i first made this name on my PS4 since i liked cheez its and i was young at the time. i then made it my scratch name, but have been using my YT username for more accounts "Freedoomer" which stems from Freedoom (the free doom project) cause i had it on my phone

• 1 posts
    February 14, 2022 5:50 AM PST

lots and lots of drugs

• 2097 posts
    February 23, 2022 1:24 PM PST
    Castle